Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine if A had already been reported to the DVLA by someone in real life but needed the troll narrative so Jo was planted. I just think the DVLA responded very quickly and getting in for her medical so quick that day too made me think nothing was in real-time. Aimee probably told the person behind Jo to act as unhinged as possible etc (and make friends, get them in a group on TT so people would put their real info). It was the only way A could blame trolls as the driving thing never ever came up in her comment section and I never seen it mentioned on TL? We forget A is a massive narc so I wouldn’t put anything that crazy past her.
She’s a narc but not a total fruit loop, also it’d be hard to keep everything in order, she forget her own lies remember, she’d tie herself in a million knots

Mar 8, 2024
Whoever mentioned star bars and irn bru earlier.. I hold you responsible for my rush to the shop on my lunch 🤣🤣 never had a star bar before but 😍 worth it. Thou my blood is practically irn bru at this point (half N.Irish and half Scottish 🤣). Now onto A what in the name of mutley does she look like in that first vid of the day and someone should really burn that woollen coat already 🤢

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Speed caught up from Tuesday... what a week!!
I did have my suspicions about Jo and I raised them after the phone call to the radio station and many people defended her. I just keep quiet and didn't really contribute much after that. I did used to think what she posted was always a drama and I do think she loved the drama. I'm hoping we're all a little more suspicious when people come forward. I don't think Jo knew her at all. Just wanted justification for what she was doing.

Anyhow I'm glad we're moving past and focusing on Aimless.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless/Jo/Rainbow/Jizzpig)

Welcome to flight number AIM15ADIK
We hope you managed to book in all your emotional baggage. A quick reminder that the thread can only handle carry on trauma sizes 10-12 or is it 14-16?
We have a celebrity on board today. The owner of Catpiss Airlines Miss/Mrs Aimless Crowded Butthole Naidoo Barton. Please don't make eye contact or sit by her. She will inform airline police and also she has her Case officer, Mental health nurse, support teddy bear and DVLA employee (just in case she needs to fly the plane to prove she's safe to drive things) sat by her. Today's inflight meal is Large sausage, cucumber and gravy.

We hope you have a pleasant journey.

Buckle up bitches. And don't forget where the exits are. We have no qualms about kicking folks out of the doors.

@allaboardthebirkeybike you get extra leg room seats 😁
Omg these are the best!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Not the flight number 🤣 Just at the boarding gate and can't wait to spread my legs eider than Granny Gash flash. Do you have Netflix on board? For my in-flight entertainment I'd like to watch Don't do with cats, Cats the musical and Puss in boots. Also one of me followers called Dave is a pilot!! He's upgraded me to sit on his sorry INNNN his 🍆pit 😜😜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️
Awhh bless you @RosieJo And him 😟 Sending love and positivity to you all. Hope he's OK. Hope the nurses on are as lovely and caring as you ❤️❤️❤️

May 18, 2024
UK
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️
Sending you lots of love @RosieJo. Hope your Dad’s ok & is back home asap xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Speed caught up from Tuesday... what a week!!
I did have my suspicions about Jo and I raised them after the phone call to the radio station and many people defended her. I just keep quiet and didn't really contribute much after that. I did used to think what she posted was always a drama and I do think she loved the drama. I'm hoping we're all a little more suspicious when people come forward. I don't think Jo knew her at all. Just wanted justification for what she was doing.

Anyhow I'm glad we're moving past and focusing on Aimless.
I think a lot of people felt the same and were silenced, which I’m glad is no longer a thing anymore and many people are now returning ❤️

Calcifer

Mar 6, 2024
Morning fellow puffy nippled trowels… thought I best pop on to say hi since I was AWOL yesterday and people might think I’m Jo 😂😂 other half is back from working overseas so we went for a family meal last night. I’ve got so many pages to catch up on so will check in again later ❤️ happy Friday eve 🤪
Afternoon you hag! 🤪
Sounds like you had a lovely evening with your partner who *can't stand you*, 🤣.

Have fun catching up!