Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys. I may be quiet on here today maybe longer. My dad got admitted to hospital yesterday mid heart attack got tests done on his heart that have come back his hearts fine so no conclusion so far so more tests today. But hopefully they figure it out today! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday whatever you may be doing ❤️

Sending you love and well wishes to your dad ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm going 15th of June!! 😍😍😭😭 not long at all!!! What about you? 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Edit to add: Omg @RosieJo Vid wouldn't open at first but the irony that it's her saying that has properly tickled me!! Panther if you're lurking... 🖕🏼😂
who are you going to see?

We’re seeing Take That Sunday, our 6th event this year and still got 2 more booked in 😂 I do love getting out and about

May 18, 2024
UK
Afternoon all!

Work is quiet so been catching up.

I've had that 'Friday feeling' all day, shame it's Thursday 🤣.

Do we know when A goes to Barcelona? Can't wait for the holiday drama. Is it just her and H or is the mother going to? Anyone know?
I’m sure she said she’s going to Barcelona on Sunday but I could be wrong! Wend is going too, don’t think Charlie is but I think something has happened there as they were meant to meet up & didnt & not heard them mention Charlie since 🤷🏼‍♀️

May 18, 2024
UK
Thanks everyone for the kindness and love. He's doing well, more tests done today. He's waiting on a Dr to come with results (it's like waiting for rain in a drought as usual) and he'd wanting home cause he doesn't stay in hospitals if he can help it as he's had to many long stays in the past. So here's hoping they show up soon with good news for him ❤️
I’ve got everything crossed for him 🤞🏻❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sure she said she’s going to Barcelona on Sunday but I could be wrong! Wend is going too, don’t think Charlie is but I think something has happened there as they were meant to meet up & didnt & not heard them mention Charlie since 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she said Monday, I remember as I am going away Sunday ....complete different airports but still grateful I won't be sharing the air space with her 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
who are you going to see?

We’re seeing Take That Sunday, our 6th event this year and still got 2 more booked in 😂 I do love getting out and about
I can't tell you I'm so sorry grown woman aren't allowed to 'cream their kecks over.... TAYLOR SWIFT do it 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think Panther got tickets god love her!! 😅🤣 I agree 100% I absolutely love concerts!! I've not been to one since Ed Sheeran and yesss I was fumin that little miss crayola suits was gifted that aswell.. shoot me for my "jealousy" 🙄🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I can't tell you I'm so sorry grown woman aren't allowed to 'cream their kecks over.... TAYLOR SWIFT do it 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think Panther got tickets god love her!! 😅🤣 I agree 100% I absolutely love concerts!! I've not been to one since Ed Sheeran and yesss I was fumin that little miss crayola suits was gifted that aswell.. shoot me for my "jealousy" 🙄🤣
I’m not a swiftie my music tastes are stuck in the 80/90s 😂 but can’t beat a good concert!

Mar 8, 2024
I do not slept well and I am normally up at 3am most nights, so I decided to watch Wendy's post to help me sleep 😴 anyway she mentioned she was going to help H wash her hair for school tomorrow as she has break the rules day! This is the bit I found most funny...
Wendy - 'she gets to do what she wants'
Me - 🤔
So basically everyday is break the rules day for her!
Flip over to Charlie's page, she's blitz her house, changed bedding, showered and hair washed and then takes R out to the park for a walk in the rain 🌧️☔
Meanwhile droopy drawers is still talking whilst licking Aimee's arsehole ! 😐

May 22, 2024
button moon
@RosieJo and other fellow swifties take a look at made by foxy on tik tok for some lovely swiftie bits. I ordered 4 things for my daughter and I and she sent 5 freebies. Helping out small businesses one step at a time.

Also to panther or whoever it was dissing us women for being excited about a concert, bore off. It’s no worse than creaming yourself over Disney plates….just saying.

Edit to add…I’m og fred, then billy goats gruff but couldn’t log in the other day so had to re-register 🤦🏻‍♀️.