Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Home bargains haul, all harpers fault claims harper emptied out her stuff then proceeds to show things for harper.

View attachment v0f044gc0000cp7m9qvog65ulq6ffejg.mp4
What a pile of crap! Convince me a child made her mum buy all that! Unless H wants Aimlees to de- gunge the house🤣
My head is actually blown with all that s she let that child buy. How much sugar and crap does one wee girl need really? It's obscene. My teeth are hurting looking at it.
bet it’s not for H

Mar 8, 2024
Home bargains haul, all harpers fault claims harper emptied out her stuff then proceeds to show things for harper.

View attachment v0f044gc0000cp7m9qvog65ulq6ffejg.mp4
What a pile of crap! Convince me a child made her mum buy all that! Unless H wants Aimlees to de- gunge the house🤣
My head is actually blown with all that s she let that child buy. How much sugar and crap does one wee girl need really? It's obscene. My teeth are hurting looking at it.
bet it’s not for H

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Always confuses me why she buys thing leaves them in bags just to make a tiktok video.
If you really needed that stuff you wouldn’t be able to do that in my opinion.
Also,

What’s with the hiding behind a 9 year old for your spending habits and blaming them? You’re the adult she didn’t force you to go shopping, you can say NO 🥴
I thought this on the actual Home BargainSSSS trip!! I can't believe that tiny 9yo wrestled her sweaty heffer of a Mother to the ground and drove her all the way to HB!! AND THEN dragged her in by her vile hair kicking and screaming.. she's stronger than she looks 👀👀

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I thought this on the actual Home BargainSSSS trip!! I can't believe that tiny 9yo wrestled her sweaty heffer of a Mother to the ground and drove her all the way to HB!! AND THEN dragged her in by her vile hair kicking and screaming.. she's stronger than she looks 👀👀
It's all that cucumber and gravy. Makes her strong as an Ox 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
What’s in the coffee she drinks? Honestly the way she’s absolutely near pissed herself about saying face mask instead of foot mask.
I said British Home Stores instead of British Heart Foundation the other day and had a slight giggle because it was a ridiculous thing to come out with OBVIOUSLY but I can safely say there was no risk of needing to change my knickers at all. Slapped my head and moved on 🤦‍♀️
My hubby’s cooking pasta and asked me to taste it to see if it was ready, he asked ‘is it Al fresco’? Now that WAS funny 😆

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
H forcing Aimee to home bargains
Dragging Rick And Morty GIF by Adult Swim

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Mar 8, 2024
And you had the best sleep of your life like you'd just been to the anesthetist 😴🤣 Yessss I love being one of 'the sad ones posting at all hours' according to Shamey when in reality it's called NIGHT SHIFTS!! I love that there's always someone still knocking about even at that time.. and let's not forget the time she was up at that time deleting my comment and blocking me. I didn't know she worked nights 😳🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂 Exactly I might use her page as part of my new bedtime regime 😴😴😴😴😂😂

Yeah always someone about, yes Aimee we got you covered 24/7 😂😂
Yeah exactly, calls us sad for reading or commenting here for our amusement and she's there deleting and blocking anyone not blowing smoke up her arse .....sad as do 😁

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Jesus another ad… SPF this one.. she’s a joke 🤣🤣🤣 IMG_5487.jpeg anyone wanting spf, I’ve tried everything from cheap to high end. This is around £20 for 125ml and is always on offer for half price. I use this on my face and neck. It’s silky and has ceramides in so it’s really moisturising so I don’t need a separate moisturiser. It sits well under any makeup, doesn’t give me spots and it lasted all day yesterday. I missed a bit around my hairline and that’s red while the rest of my face was totally protected. It’s for all over the body so it’s bloody brilliant.