Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Thanks everyone for the kindness and love. He's doing well, more tests done today. He's waiting on a Dr to come with results (it's like waiting for rain in a drought as usual) and he'd wanting home cause he doesn't stay in hospitals if he can help it as he's had to many long stays in the past. So here's hoping they show up soon with good news for him ❤️
I'm going 15th of June!! 😍😍😭😭 not long at all!!! What about you? 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Edit to add: Omg @RosieJo Vid wouldn't open at first but the irony that it's her saying that has properly tickled me!! Panther if you're lurking... 🖕🏼😂
Omg you're before me! I'm going the 28th and 29th of June. I can't wait to hear all about it from you 💃

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Come to Home Bargain with me!!!
Lemme know if ya wot a haul!! ☺️ Eeeeyy I tell ya wot they've got some abbbssssolutleeee gawwwjus bum wipes in 😲
Why do they all have that same policeman on the window
Pc plum I found your old hag pc plum she’s down the snack isle pc plum harper made her go and she can’t say no pc plum 🎵

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She doesn’t like any one answering her back with ( in her opinion) any negativity. Although… most comments made thst she doesn’t like are usually TRUE.
She DOES use sunbeds. Such a fraud!!! Such a pathetic money grabbing dickhead! And a PRIZE DICKHEAD at that!
Everyone's good at something 😉 Even her!! 🍆🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
He's home now guys! But dear christ, I was the one had to read the discharge letter and tell him what's wrong. The nurse hadn't a Scooby, the doctor didn't come to see him. But then they hadn't his medications written up from yesterday morning til this morning. He's on 3 control drugs 22 years due to his conditions. If I hadn't taken meds into him with his stuff he could have gone into withdrawal as he's on high enough doses. And then a nurse didnt seem to know about certain obvious things wrong with him that would impede mobility and stuff. I'm not particularly happy but that's me looking at it as a nurse and how I look after my patients. But he's like awk they were lovely lol overall other than getting his tests done there was no care tbh though. As they say the NHS is on their knees but see if i wasn't able to go to my patients family and know what I was talking about in regards to their history, current condition and the plan going forward my manager and deputys would be ragin. Anyways he's home and he's fed and he's watching his shows and for now that's all that matters. Sorry for the rant lol

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thanks everyone for the kindness and love. He's doing well, more tests done today. He's waiting on a Dr to come with results (it's like waiting for rain in a drought as usual) and he'd wanting home cause he doesn't stay in hospitals if he can help it as he's had to many long stays in the past. So here's hoping they show up soon with good news for him ❤️
Omg you're before me! I'm going the 28th and 29th of June. I can't wait to hear all about it from you 💃
Glad to hear your Dad is doing well. Fingers crossed for home ❤️❤️❤️

Follow my burner TT from your real one and I'll give you allll the details because we can't talk about TS on here 🥴🤣 and I just remembered about our Pussy Cat panicking you were in Jo's closet yesterday so I need a bit of explanation on your middle name 👀👀

Mar 8, 2024
He's home now guys! But dear christ, I was the one had to read the discharge letter and tell him what's wrong. The nurse hadn't a Scooby, the doctor didn't come to see him. But then they hadn't his medications written up from yesterday morning til this morning. He's on 3 control drugs 22 years due to his conditions. If I hadn't taken meds into him with his stuff he could have gone into withdrawal as he's on high enough doses. And then a nurse didnt seem to know about certain obvious things wrong with him that would impede mobility and stuff. I'm not particularly happy but that's me looking at it as a nurse and how I look after my patients. But he's like awk they were lovely lol overall other than getting his tests done there was no care tbh though. As they say the NHS is on their knees but see if i wasn't able to go to my patients family and know what I was talking about in regards to their history, current condition and the plan going forward my manager and deputys would be ragin. Anyways he's home and he's fed and he's watching his shows and for now that's all that matters. Sorry for the rant lol
It's awful isn't it and can you imagine if you wasn't a nurse 😳😞😞 nhs is on it knees but even still 😮🙄
Glad he's home and bless him, akw they were lovely 🥰 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Glad to hear your Dad is doing well. Fingers crossed for home ❤️❤️❤️

Follow my burner TT from your real one and I'll give you allll the details because we can't talk about TS on here 🥴🤣 and I just remembered about our Pussy Cat panicking you were in Jo's closet yesterday so I need a bit of explanation on your middle name 👀👀
Jo is literally a name my uncle used to follow my real name with like a nickname. I've contemplated taking it off my name because of "jo" but I don't want anyone getting more confused cause I haven't a clue who people are anymore 🤣🤣 I think it's already been established I'm real though!? Not sure how I could prove it tbh other than I've not disappeared nor do I go on like her 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Right I'm off lovelies 😘 I'll probably be back after cz I can't abide 🤣 but I'm determined not to be up like I'm on a night shift tonight. If anyone asks (my bf) I'm packing in the spare room and absolutely not watching the final of Fortune Hotel 🤣 Have a lovely evening all. ❤️❤️ Not you Shamey or Jo or Shamey-Jo whoever 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴 you can get fed!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Right I'm off lovelies 😘 I'll probably be back after cz I can't abide 🤣 but I'm determined not to be up like I'm on a night shift tonight. If anyone asks (my bf) I'm packing in the spare room and absolutely not watching the final of Fortune Hotel 🤣 Have a lovely evening all. ❤️❤️ Not you Shamey or Jo or Shamey-Jo whoever 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴 you can get fed!!!
Giving me Jo vibes with the !!!!
👀🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn’t resist

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She dosnt allow h to have energy drinks but proceeded to buy her a ton of sweets make it makr sense daft t

Remember when she was allowing her those drinks in McDonald's (or was it Costa?) and was blocking anyone that said there was coffee in them 🙄 I really wouldn't be surprised if that girls been having energy drinks

Oh jizzpig aka probably Jo, you need to find a better hobby, how about learning to spell, it’s AWFUL!!!
You have been at this for weeks now & still no praise or recognition from the person you enjoy rimming, I’m starting to pity you. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 3CF80C73-1D35-4109-B644-CCFF7B8781C3.jpeg
    3CF80C73-1D35-4109-B644-CCFF7B8781C3.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 76
  • AFB877C9-D0D0-4948-A16C-401C78444405.jpeg
    AFB877C9-D0D0-4948-A16C-401C78444405.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 9E491155-7F47-45D5-8465-E1DDAA7F82EA.jpeg
    9E491155-7F47-45D5-8465-E1DDAA7F82EA.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 84
May 21, 2024
uk
And I am that sad f who counts calories (only because I need to lose weight & it’s the only thing that works for me. Gym and staying in a deficit. 6lbs down in 3 weeks 💪🏼
Well done! I’ve recently joined slimming world and 6 weeks in I am hoping to get my 1 stone award this weigh in. Still a long way to go but I will be slim again!! 💪🏻

Mar 9, 2024

Rant away. We are here for that too. I'm glad your dad is home safe and sound. Being a nurse is a curse and a blessing where family is concerned.
I'm the same with mine!!
Big hugs and hope your dad has a good night 💕💕