Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh jizzpig aka probably Jo, you need to find a better hobby, how about learning to spell, it’s AWFUL!!!
You have been at this for weeks now & still no praise or recognition from the person you enjoy rimming, I’m starting to pity you. 🤣🤣🤣
In all seriousness right now we stay on here, if Aimee reads here, that’s her decision.
But jiggy you are making what we say more public? Do you get my point? So if anything you’re making it worse not better, because what if she doesn’t read (we know she does) then you’re there with your little videos like
LOOOOOOOOOOOK someone said you look this this 🗣️
Loooooook someone said you have multiple chins like you do you jiggy but Aimee will never thank chew (I did that on purpose) for it! 🥴🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sure she said she’s going to Barcelona on Sunday but I could be wrong! Wend is going too, don’t think Charlie is but I think something has happened there as they were meant to meet up & didnt & not heard them mention Charlie since 🤷🏼‍♀️
On her live last week someone asked if she was going and her reply was no,said she wanted to take Ralph away on her own

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Hope you've all enjoyed today's flight on Catpiss Airlines. Bit of a boring one as it was a long HAUL. Let's see where the weekend takes us. Starbar cabin crew at the ready for an early start tomorrow.

I've been doing paperwork for ages! I need to go to bed now. Zzzzzz Aimless you've bored me to sleep today.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The HB haul - calling everything flavour to try get some engagement. And why does she always pretend to find stuff in the bag she didn’t know was there - she scanned it and packed it the prat. And buys cleaning stuff but lives in a shole, make it make sense 🤣

Her AD’s are as boring and dull as her, and as fraudulent and dishonest as her. So least she consistent. I see she’s also deleting comments, she honestly cannot take any slight criticism or challenge can she. And she wonders why sites like this exist.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
And I am that sad f who counts calories (only because I need to lose weight & it’s the only thing that works for me. Gym and staying in a deficit. 6lbs down in 3 weeks 💪🏼
Well done babe, progress makes it easier to stick with. So is comparison photos 👏 it’s the only way anyone will lose weight. Calories in vs calories out! (Gym freak here)

I honestly cannot get over what she eats. I am the type of person who will eat half a sweet and have the other half another day (when that’s my plan but my fella eats and tells me I should know better it’s open so it’s vulnerable). I feel truly guilty indulging like she does. I’d love to see without the slimming filter.

Mar 8, 2024
And I am that sad f who counts calories (only because I need to lose weight & it’s the only thing that works for me. Gym and staying in a deficit. 6lbs down in 3 weeks 💪🏼
I’m also a calorie counter 🤣 pretty early in my weight loss journey though it’ll be two weeks on Monday and as someone who’s just always chucked food on my plate not thinking and now knowing calories etc seeing Aimee’s double carbs, portion sizes etc makes me cringe!😬 Go you!

BTW guys I’ve not really commented other than once or twice when Aimee’s thread started I’m a tattler but changed my name on here as it was the same 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
He's home now guys! But dear christ, I was the one had to read the discharge letter and tell him what's wrong. The nurse hadn't a Scooby, the doctor didn't come to see him. But then they hadn't his medications written up from yesterday morning til this morning. He's on 3 control drugs 22 years due to his conditions. If I hadn't taken meds into him with his stuff he could have gone into withdrawal as he's on high enough doses. And then a nurse didnt seem to know about certain obvious things wrong with him that would impede mobility and stuff. I'm not particularly happy but that's me looking at it as a nurse and how I look after my patients. But he's like awk they were lovely lol overall other than getting his tests done there was no care tbh though. As they say the NHS is on their knees but see if i wasn't able to go to my patients family and know what I was talking about in regards to their history, current condition and the plan going forward my manager and deputys would be ragin. Anyways he's home and he's fed and he's watching his shows and for now that's all that matters. Sorry for the rant lol
Glad he’s home and under real good care now by the sounds of it 😘❤️
I’ve leaned heavily on the NHS and I’ve had some failings in that time, but my nurses are angels. Needed to go in today and get a cannula in… she cannulated my thumb and I’m just not over that experience yet 🤣🤣
Told her that’s the first and last. 🤯

Mar 8, 2024
He's home now guys! But dear christ, I was the one had to read the discharge letter and tell him what's wrong. The nurse hadn't a Scooby, the doctor didn't come to see him. But then they hadn't his medications written up from yesterday morning til this morning. He's on 3 control drugs 22 years due to his conditions. If I hadn't taken meds into him with his stuff he could have gone into withdrawal as he's on high enough doses. And then a nurse didnt seem to know about certain obvious things wrong with him that would impede mobility and stuff. I'm not particularly happy but that's me looking at it as a nurse and how I look after my patients. But he's like awk they were lovely lol overall other than getting his tests done there was no care tbh though. As they say the NHS is on their knees but see if i wasn't able to go to my patients family and know what I was talking about in regards to their history, current condition and the plan going forward my manager and deputys would be ragin. Anyways he's home and he's fed and he's watching his shows and for now that's all that matters. Sorry for the rant lol
Really random but you don’t happen to be in Northern Ireland too do you? We had the exact same issues with my dad at the start of the year with a hospital here, clueless wasn’t a strong enough word. Luckily my auntie is a practice nurse or none of us would have had a clue. I’m so glad your dad’s feeling a bit better and hopefully you can relax a little now he’s home!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Glad he’s home and under real good care now by the sounds of it 😘❤️
I’ve leaned heavily on the NHS and I’ve had some failings in that time, but my nurses are angels. Needed to go in today and get a cannula in… she cannulated my thumb and I’m just not over that experience yet 🤣🤣
Told her that’s the first and last. 🤯
Aww thankyou! There are some amazing nurses about but I think and even in my own experience nursing a nurses family is harder lol a cannulated thumb....sweet baby Jesus! Naw! Omg! You're some pup even allowing it the once lol I'd have says absofuckinglutely not lol

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Ahhhh @WhoMeNotMe ❤️❤️ So sorry I missed this too! I missed so much yesterday it was impossible 🤣 Lovely to hear from you! It's all still so raw for you it's not surprising you're still struggling!! We're all here for you when you're ready, slow and steady or back with a bang!! Whatever suits you best just please don't do anything drastic I can't cope 🤣 Lots of love ❤️❤️
Oh bless you No I won’t I’d not cope either (lol) x