Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m also a calorie counter 🤣 pretty early in my weight loss journey though it’ll be two weeks on Monday and as someone who’s just always chucked food on my plate not thinking and now knowing calories etc seeing Aimee’s double carbs, portion sizes etc makes me cringe!😬 Go you!

BTW guys I’ve not really commented other than once or twice when Aimee’s thread started I’m a tattler but changed my name on here as it was the same 🤣
You’re here 👋🏼

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
That’s kind of you @Olga the twoll
Thank you for tagging me @Aimee5bellies

I’ve read odd threads but missed all the latest stuff. I might go back over it all tonight as I’m not tired. Family coming to me this weekend in an attempt to ‘celebrate’ his life instead of a traditional funeral (luckily enough I knew his wishes) going to be a difficult weekend but doing it for him 💙 When I go have a fukin party he said bless him Little did we know how soon after he joked saying it, we actually would be arranging it 😭
You lot are bloody amazing on here Thank you x

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Really random but you don’t happen to be in Northern Ireland too do you? We had the exact same issues with my dad at the start of the year with a hospital here, clueless wasn’t a strong enough word. Luckily my auntie is a practice nurse or none of us would have had a clue. I’m so glad your dad’s feeling a bit better and hopefully you can relax a little now he’s home!
Yes I am 👋 I was really shocked if I'm honest. I work in a different hospital to the one he was in and the degree of care just seemed very poor (probably down to staffing levels) and for him to walk away from over 24hrs in a hospital having seen the doctor once in a fleeting visit and not get told a diagnosis until i opened the discharge letter when we got him home. Dad read the letter and it was obviously all jargon to him he couldn't make sense of it. He would still be in the dark really now until he can see his gp had I not been a nurse and could read the letter. But this seems to be becoming the reality of the nhs doesn't it. There's a lack of doctors aswell as nurses now and we are all always trying to divide ourselves in 5 at times I feel. I'm hoping once he sees his gp they can look at his medications and anything he may need going forward cause that stay in hospital didn't provide him with much other than a bad night's sleep. I hope your dad's doing better now ❤️

Mar 9, 2024

I’ve read odd threads but missed all the latest stuff. I might go back over it all tonight as I’m not tired. Family coming to me this weekend in an attempt to ‘celebrate’ his life instead of a traditional funeral (luckily enough I knew his wishes) going to be a difficult weekend but doing it for him 💙 When I go have a fukin party he said bless him Little did we know how soon after he joked saying it, we actually would be arranging it 😭

Hello...sorry I missed your post and apologies I couldn't remember your name. I am formerly shsml.
So glad you're able to carry out his wishes. 🥰
Hubby thinks I'm morbid talking about that "stuff" at 48. However I want to make sure he knows what I'd like. In ireland we're brought up on funerals and weddings so it's not a taboo subject.
Sending huge hugs 🦄🦋💐

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Aww thankyou! There are some amazing nurses about but I think and even in my own experience nursing a nurses family is harder lol a cannulated thumb....sweet baby Jesus! Naw! Omg! You're some pup even allowing it the once lol I'd have says absofuckinglutely not lol
I knooowwww but they are limited with their options so she asked. I can be quite arsey when it comes to cannulas I’ve had so many of them I just know what I like. I let her try cause she has never done me before but it gave me the heebie jeebies 🤣
So no more in the thumb but fair play to her getting it first time. I’ve come out like a pin cushion plenty times.
Nurses have always been amazing with me, the higher up ones who have failed me at times.
You are all incredible people ❤️

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hello...sorry I missed your post and apologies I couldn't remember your name. I am formerly shsml.
So glad you're able to carry out his wishes. 🥰
Hubby thinks I'm morbid talking about that "stuff" at 48. However I want to make sure he knows what I'd like. In ireland we're brought up on funerals and weddings so it's not a taboo subject.
Sending huge hugs 🦄🦋💐
No apology necessary 🩷
Yes, it’s def worth one conversation 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Aww hun ❤️ I’ve no doubt amongst the difficulty you’ll give him the best celebration.
Still so sorry this is happening to you. 🫂 xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Sending you a massive hug and I hope it goes well, he will be so proud of you ❤️ and it’s so good he let his wishes be known, I feel people don’t talk about that aspect enough, I’ll light a candle tomorrow for him again ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I knooowwww but they are limited with their options so she asked. I can be quite arsey when it comes to cannulas I’ve had so many of them I just know what I like. I let her try cause she has never done me before but it gave me the heebie jeebies 🤣
So no more in the thumb but fair play to her getting it first time. I’ve come out like a pin cushion plenty times.
Nurses have always been amazing with me, the higher up ones who have failed me at times.
You are all incredible people ❤️
Well you're game lol I have the heebs just thinking about it! 🤣 I hope you are feeling OK and doing well? X

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well you're game lol I have the heebs just thinking about it! 🤣 I hope you are feeling OK and doing well? X
I’m doing fab thank you. Couple more months of cannulas, 1 last surgery and I’m bolting out the stable doors 🤣
I’ll still have immunotherapy until next year though but it’s easy peasy ❤️ xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm backkkk bitches! Did you miss me? You're all a disgrace... jokes 🤣

Told you I couldn't abide 🤣 just having one last scroll and realised I haven't watched any car crash since her m**** morning. I've not caught up properly but I did see bits
@RosieJo Glad your Pops is home ❤️@Aimee5bellies Amazing on your weight loss. 👏🏼Smashing it.
@WhoMeNotMe You will do him proud I'm certain. You're a gorgeous soul. I'll raise a glass and be sending you love.

Right I'm really off watching the se and then take @Standupifyouhateaimee and finish on Gigis for the nod off 😴 Lots of love see you all for tomorrow's flight @PlentyOfShhh ✈️🤣❤️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Morning lovelies. I’ve missed loads on here this week, hardly been on here due to work/family commitments and there has not been enough hours in the day to keep myself up to date with our favourite single mama. 🙃

Last 12 hour shift today and then I’ve got a nice long weekend coming up. Hope to catch up a bit then.

Have a beautiful day. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning lovelies. I’ve missed loads on here this week, hardly been on here due to work/family commitments and there has not been enough hours in the day to keep myself up to date with our favourite single mama. 🙃

Last 12 hour shift today and then I’ve got a nice long weekend coming up. Hope to catch up a bit then.

Have a beautiful day. Xx
Good morning lovely 🥰
Happy long weekend xx

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight A1M15AD1K (That looks like a crime number)

Please be seated and take a look at the flight safety card located in the Home Bargains bag under your seat. We have also provided phone holders in front of your faces so you can gurn at yourselves. Our specials on the drinks trolley are First chew of the day coffee or Hs favourite lemon Fanta. The Captain (who follows Aimee) has said there may be slight turbulence as we fly over GrannyGashFlash especially if she is wearing no knickers. That chasm is WIDE!

Pets are allowed, they do not have to be in a secure crate but be careful they may piss all over your belongings.

Have a safe albeit smelly flight today.
There is emergency oxygen needed if you cannot stop laughing at yourself.

The seatbelt sign is now on (not you Shamey/Jo/Rainbow/Jigsaw. You don't get seatbelts. We have a cage for you all at the back)

✈️🥳🤪

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight A1M15AD1K (That looks like a crime number)

Please be seated and take a look at the flight safety card located in the Home Bargains bag under your seat. We have also provided phone holders in front of your faces so you can gurn at yourselves. Our specials on the drinks trolley are First chew of the day coffee or Hs favourite lemon Fanta. The Captain (who follows Aimee) has said there may be slight turbulence as we fly over GrannyGashFlash especially if she is wearing no knickers. That chasm is WIDE!

Pets are allowed, they do not have to be in a secure crate but be careful they may piss all over your belongings.

Have a safe albeit smelly flight today.
There is emergency oxygen needed if you cannot stop laughing at yourself.

The seatbelt sign is now on (not you Shamey/Jo/Rainbow/Jigsaw. You don't get seatbelts. We have a cage for you all at the back)

✈️🥳🤪
Good Morning,

May a suggest some Chepsi to chew for future flights?
Would love to have strip tease, I mean strip cheese for a mid flight snack?
Are we allowed to pet the pets in the cage at the back?

Thank you for your hospitality aboard flight A1M15ADIK and hope for a turbulence free flight. ✈️ 🧑‍✈️(Follows Aimee)