Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
ad views are 💩

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
They're dropping quicker than her knickers around a group of Daves!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Back to using Harper as content again. Wait for her slipping her into view when on holidays now and thinking nothing will be said about it. Monkey is also not a cute name Aimee and I can almost guarantee you thar convo did not happen. If you have to make up stories just to post then maybe this s you call a job isn't for you. You lack any kind of charisma and you aren't at all funny or relatable and the people who do relate have definitely got some sort of insecurities and don't feel the best about their own situation that yours looks like what they would want. Because anyone who knows themselves and is secure and is an actual single mother looks at you and thinks Jesus you do a s job at doing absolutely nothing with your day. Imagine you actually had to work full time, see to a load of kids, Keep the house, See the animals and care for parents on the side and then have a social life of some sort on top of that oh and cook meals most nights of the week. Having a takeaway cause you are packing bloody holiday bags. Have a word with yourself. Have a fab day to everyone but Aimee! ❤️
Awwww, H doesn’t ever want to leave home! Aye right,another made up story.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight A1M15AD1K (That looks like a crime number)

Please be seated and take a look at the flight safety card located in the Home Bargains bag under your seat. We have also provided phone holders in front of your faces so you can gurn at yourselves. Our specials on the drinks trolley are First chew of the day coffee or Hs favourite lemon Fanta. The Captain (who follows Aimee) has said there may be slight turbulence as we fly over GrannyGashFlash especially if she is wearing no knickers. That chasm is WIDE!

Pets are allowed, they do not have to be in a secure crate but be careful they may piss all over your belongings.

Have a safe albeit smelly flight today.
There is emergency oxygen needed if you cannot stop laughing at yourself.

The seatbelt sign is now on (not you Shamey/Jo/Rainbow/Jigsaw. You don't get seatbelts. We have a cage for you all at the back)

✈️🥳🤪
🎵 Woahh we're going to Barcelona!! 💃🏻✈️
@PlentyOfShhh I do hope you know these can never stop EVER!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Screenshot_20240524_140612.jpg When her tiktok "job" goes down the pan as it certainly will, got my front row seat pulled up as I speak, she can always start a career as a pro wrestler with those arms. Call herself Chokehold Hammysammy. Merchandise can be comfort bears with full wrestling outfits for sale at the back of the church hall venues. Full bar of canned cocktails and catering provided, hummus and KFC.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I agree Aimee it is a flex but you aren't a mum never mind a single one. I remember back then probably a good while before this video I used to watch her lives and tiktoks and get this feeling like nah there's something about you. Instincts are never wrong. Still hasn't figured out how to bloody blend her makeup especially eyes. And the filters were out of this world back then to weren't they 🤣

Attachments

• 38711bd2c93987954d65f86732974ade.mp4
    13.1 MB

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Screenshot_20240524_140612.jpg When her tiktok "job" goes down the pan as it certainly will, got my front row seat pulled up as I speak, she can always start a career as a pro wrestler with those arms. Call herself Chokehold Hammysammy. Merchandise can be comfort bears with full wrestling outfits for sale at the back of the church hall venues. Full bar of canned cocktails and catering provided, hummus and KFC.
Chokehold hammy sammy 🤣🤣🤣