Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Her nails are vile. Better length but the colours are just not it. She kept Harper off school then to get nails done or are they off today? I'd never usually say anything about a child but her little attitude is fierce for the age of her and aimee accepting it and laughing at it is asking for trouble. At the same time Harper sounds more grown up than her mother in a way to and so over her s lol

Mar 8, 2024
Her nails are vile. Better length but the colours are just not it. She kept Harper off school then to get nails done or are they off today? I'd never usually say anything about a child but her little attitude is fierce for the age of her and aimee accepting it and laughing at it is asking for trouble. At the same time Harper sounds more grown up than her mother in a way to and so over her s lol
I think they may have a inset day but it would not surprise me her keeping her off for that !
Also agree the length is so much nicer but they are still too much !
I reckon H has come to realize the only way she gets attention from A is to try and be like her and her interests! Rather than the other way round Aimee trying to do things for H supposed interests. Like can you imagine taking her to a pottery painting class or anything arty! She's a disgrace.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I think they may have a inset day but it would not surprise me her keeping her off for that !
Also agree the length is so much nicer but they are still too much !
I reckon H has come to realize the only way she gets attention from A is to try and be like her and her interests! Rather than the other way round Aimee trying to do things for H supposed interests. Like can you imagine taking her to a pottery painting class or anything arty! She's a disgrace.
She wants her to be a mini her but I fear she's getting her way tbh.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Are you excited to see the big chop tomorrow 😁🤣🤣
Is it tommorow? Can't wait for the whole two centimetres. Always looks as though it's been brushed with a toffee apple 😂

Pop Tv Hair Flip GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee’s boring jackanory story part 3290
I'm coming out of hiding to say CNUT!
Not allowed to say mummy or monkey in public...firstly 👏
Secondly, you've just shamed her on SM instead....🤦‍♀️🙄 whatatwat And i admit I'm an oversharer but come on...not at the expense of H!

That's allllll folks 👋

Edited to add... she slyly drops in that a school mum was talking to her.... ok A..🤨

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I agree Aimee it is a flex but you aren't a mum never mind a single one. I remember back then probably a good while before this video I used to watch her lives and tiktoks and get this feeling like nah there's something about you. Instincts are never wrong. Still hasn't figured out how to bloody blend her makeup especially eyes. And the filters were out of this world back then to weren't they 🤣
What a fin Knob head she is!! 😂 😂 😂 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
How many of these disgusting chav trackies does she actually own? Where does she even put them? They are all the same but different? Washes them on a delicate 30! She’s a liar she will wear them and bin them! The actual state of that bloody bedroom! She’s touching 40 and can't tidy up her own pit! And never mind Botox on her face she needs something to shrink the fat Fanny! Thought she was having her hair done? Looks like a pigeon has flown by with the runs! Can the Mother of the the kid she was chatting to at school please come forward- nope cos it didn’t happen and if it did the poor woman would have rushed home to disinfect herself in case she had been contaminated with the stink! Harper loves her home? Think I just nearly wet my knickers laughing at that one! God this overgrown toddler really yanks my chain! It’s not normal the rage she gives me …….. sorry all x
Don't hold back will ya! 😂 😂 😂 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪