Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I agree Aimee it is a flex but you aren't a mum never mind a single one. I remember back then probably a good while before this video I used to watch her lives and tiktoks and get this feeling like nah there's something about you. Instincts are never wrong. Still hasn't figured out how to bloody blend her makeup especially eyes. And the filters were out of this world back then to weren't they 🤣
That’s natural! She doesn’t use filters, she swore on her daughters life don’t you know 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
How many of these disgusting chav trackies does she actually own? Where does she even put them? They are all the same but different? Washes them on a delicate 30! She’s a liar she will wear them and bin them! The actual state of that bloody bedroom! She’s touching 40 and can't tidy up her own pit! And never mind Botox on her face she needs something to shrink the fat Fanny! Thought she was having her hair done? Looks like a pigeon has flown by with the runs! Can the Mother of the the kid she was chatting to at school please come forward- nope cos it didn’t happen and if it did the poor woman would have rushed home to disinfect herself in case she had been contaminated with the stink! Harper loves her home? Think I just nearly wet my knickers laughing at that one! God this overgrown toddler really yanks my chain! It’s not normal the rage she gives me …….. sorry all x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is defo trying to make it come across that her and H have a good relationship the way Charlie and R do! Except we all see hers for the forced, fake and made up s it is. She’s nothing on Charlie and I bet that eats away at her, green with envy 🤣🤣

How many different coloured sets of oversized cheap hoodies and bottoms does one person need. Is she clinging onto them as she once said D2 said he fancied her more in them? 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Afternoon lovelies 😍
Just thought I’d add to the list of hilarious things partners have said because they're more invested in the s show any man has positively been!!

Last night DUD... My fella like 😵🤢🙈 come out with... fing hell she's always so salty because she shovels bacon like no-ones business!!! AND THEN... terrible really for such a poker I'm going to start calling her Hannibal the Cannibal!! Hellooooo Clarice!!
When I tell you I had tears 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
ENNYYWAY I'll leave you with that little gem while I catch up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit... Porker ffs!!!! Yaknowwarrameen 🐷🐽

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
Takeaway has been confirmed!
Didn't expect the asthmatic wheezy try on and why oh why wait until you put 10 layers of creosote on your face first!
Oh my good god - the lies in this video! I doubt very much she could have still been in that marriage- he would have been long gone! Harper seeing how badly her dad treats her mum??? Still trying to sell the DV narrative here. He should bloody take her to court for defamation! She admitted he had only shouted at her once! I shout every day I hear the fat fannied stinky liar! And she can still gaslight the idiot toothless window lickers that she has never used filters??????? Those eyebrows look like they were bought from a joke shop! Insult to true independent single mums who smash it every single day ! She is shameful! X

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I can't stand curtains closed during the day it's a massive ick for me. I bet they don't make their beds either. Gross.
When is she going to realise she has leathery wrinkled skin and her makeup routine is not it! Even the colour match is wrong. She looks dirty all time.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
14th June for us!!!! Can't wait, Tortured Poets is a work of art! Can't wait to see her do it live! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Ooohhh @PecanPieCrust night before me!! 😍💃🏻 Am I right in thinking you're a fellow Northerner then? As a big United fan and an allergy to skanks I'm not thrilled about Anfield but needs must 😍💃🏻

Mar 8, 2024
She's definitely featuring H a bit more for more engagement!!
Also Aimee she is 9 ffs she's not even pre teen!! I would never encourage my child to grow up to early, they are a long time an adult and these years are so precious!! You are a idiot!!
Also the way you are when she tries to talk to you, then the smile you have when you start talking about your nails !! Aimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• 54fed437a0fb6f126f3f6a2e8c11c905.mp4
    29.8 MB