Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Was a total pain! My phone was remembering my settings with my old name but wouldn’t log in when putting in new username. Wasn’t recognised
I tried logging in and out when I cudnt get on new thread I thought. I'm sure it was just my email and password I put in. Not trying it again to check tho. Darenth change my name now....

May 24, 2024
The World
I tried logging in and out when I cudnt get on new thread I thought. I'm sure it was just my email and password I put in. Not trying it again to check tho. Darenth change my name now....
Yeah I’d changed my name and for some reason wouldn’t let me log in with new name but old password.

All good now. I’ve got a new clean slate when you click my username 😂😂😂 #Newbie

May 24, 2024
The World
Careful... "just joined" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Pink Panther GIF by Henry Mancini

Mar 8, 2024
Not really watched her today. Couldn’t cope with the nails and tan ones. Struggled through the kfc one… she thinks she’s so funny. Her fake laughing to seem like she’s good craic when she really isn’t. It’s almost like she ordered all that food to pretend she got extras by mistake just to make her video get comments and attention on it. Sad little life Jane when you have to rely on comments off strangers. Also your hair is s. Your nails are s. Your Kaia tracky is s. And your videos are s. Insufferable t

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
THIS!!!!!!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 (why are my clapping hands black???🤔🤔🤔🤔 not that I'm bothered but they're not yellow like all my other hand signals🤔🤔🤔) Ah well, anyways YES!!!!! ADVERTISING TAN WHEN YOU USES SUNBEDS AFTER HAVING A CANCER SCARE , ONLY THE BRAIN DEAD EH 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Your hands are so dark because of the fake tan Aimee used for advertising purposes only. It’s turned yours orange/brown through some sort of osmosis. 👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿👋🏿

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Are you still away missy?
Yes but if anyone needs me to post her se posts I’m more than happy to do so. Although I’m going to bed when you lot get up so there is a lag 🤪
Aimee would have hated the restaurant I went to last night. They cover your phone lens with a cute sticker and you’re booted out if seen taking photos or videos 😳 how would she cope? She would would have a meltdown and saying “but I’m a TT creator, this is me job” wouldn’t wash here im afraid. 🤣

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She is sloshed in that video here's what I think happened. She knew she'd be on her own last night. Evidently she started drinking early. She's been messaging someone who said they might pop in. She got more drunk. She ordered kfc and says to "man" there's more than enough if you want some. And then he didn't turn up so she cried and made a drunk video pretending she's so happy and un bothered.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Watched it and just thought she was bloody vile, who does she think she is. She arranged a date for after work then just slags him off. Bet it was him that binned her. Vile woman. Like mother, like daughter!
He's had a lucky escape to be honest. Imagine if he watches tiktok though, poor guy. She really is a nasty piece of work

May 18, 2024
UK
Morning all ❤️
Why is she acting all dumb like she can’t believe what’s in the KFC bag… she bloody ordered it the Billy Bunter! 🤦🏼‍♀️🍗 🐷
Also laughing about it like that when some are eating the leftovers from their kids plate, because they can’t afford to feed themselves is disgusting.
Btw Wendy - your date - that’s what a hardworking, decent honest person looks like. I think the one who had a lucky escape is him! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️