Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good morning everyone! OK I probs need a good catch up. I fell asleep last night around half 6 and I'm only awake. I was only taking a wee 20 minute nap but hey ho. I never ever sleep that much so I best not be getting sick is all I can say!! So I watched her dud and aimee you haven't a clue what girl math I'd and we have seen you eat more than all the food there so why are you acting like it's to much! t!

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight CATP155.

A full flight today. Everyone is off for their half term holidays. If you identify as a teenager even when your only 9 you will be charged full price. By request Chepsi has been added to today's drinks trolley. On the menu we have hammy sammys, G-strings (sorry cheese strings) and whopping big sausages. Don't forget to swing past Duty Free and purchase overpriced confectionery, they also have Jo Malone candles for your hotel room priced £479. Bargain!

Try to avoid the toilets to the rear of the plane as we have a passenger with anxiety who tends to s herself a lot.

Seatbelts on you bunch of degenerates. I have a feeling this will be a gorgeous, amazing, OMG, can't believe it with a hand written note ride

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight CATP155.

A full flight today. Everyone is off for their half term holidays. If you identify as a teenager even when your only 9 you will be charged full price. By request Chepsi has been added to today's drinks trolley. On the menu we have hammy sammys, G-strings (sorry cheese strings) and whopping big sausages. Don't forget to swing past Duty Free and purchase overpriced confectionery, they also have Jo Malone candles for your hotel room priced £479. Bargain!

Try to avoid the toilets to the rear of the plane as we have a passenger with anxiety who tends to s herself a lot.

Seatbelts on you bunch of degenerates. I have a feeling this will be a gorgeous, amazing, OMG, can't believe it with a hand written note ride
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Where have you gone @Birkhillbike 👀👀
Hey Twin I am here have a few hundred pages to catch up on but been keeping up on tattle.

I haven’t been feeling great recently PTSD been worse to the point I am constantly nauseous and sick have got some medication but doesn’t always work. When it all kicked off when the TL ladies left I was gutted as I spent years laughing at their comments was really disappointed they all left. I hate fighting obviously due to my past your probably the same and it just didn’t seem like an escape on here. I loved it when we all had a laugh and attacking each other wasn’t nice we all have opinions but should agree to disagree as we are all here because we can’t stand catpiss.

I have read on TL about what happened this week on here I am so shocked. I hope you’re ok and everyone else. Once things settle down I can hopefully get back to being a troll again 🤣 but with me not feeling great the drama on here won’t help. I have been in two minds to even write this as seen people who pop on and off then starts to worry people it is another account of that person but I just wanted to check you were ok. I think everyone does know on here I am Scottish definitely not from where the bike lives l am nearer to big beefy vavron that catpiss. I will try and catch up over the next few days will take a good bit of reading.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Hey Twin I am here have a few hundred pages to catch up on but been keeping up on tattle.

I haven’t been feeling great recently PTSD been worse to the point I am constantly nauseous and sick have got some medication but doesn’t always work. When it all kicked off when the TL ladies left I was gutted as I spent years laughing at their comments was really disappointed they all left. I hate fighting obviously due to my past your probably the same and it just didn’t seem like an escape on here. I loved it when we all had a laugh and attacking each other wasn’t nice we all have opinions.

I have read on TL about what happened this week on here I am so shocked. I hope you’re ok and everyone else. Once things settle down I can hopefully get back to being a troll again 🤣 but with me not feeling great the drama on here won’t help. I have been in two minds to even write this as seen people who pop on and off then starts to worry people it is another account of that person but I just wanted to check you were ok. I will try and catch up over the next few days will take a good bit of reading.
🫂❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Morning all 😎 Hope you're all well.
I just watched DUD and I'm not eating at all this weekend I feel ill. What a slob greedy munter 🤢 Anyone else's takeaway give extra? No thought not.

MIA for most of today. Not long off arriving in London off to Wembley to watch United. Glutton for punishment prayers welcome please and thanks 🙏🏽

Can't wait to see what I miss.. I predict same but different (day) but the "big chop' is today is today. The suspense 🤣✂️

Have a gorgeous day all 😍❤️😎

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Morning all ❤️
Why is she acting all dumb like she can’t believe what’s in the KFC bag… she bloody ordered it the Billy Bunter! 🤦🏼‍♀️🍗 🐷
Also laughing about it like that when some are eating the leftovers from their kids plate, because they can’t afford to feed themselves is disgusting.
Btw Wendy - your date - that’s what a hardworking, decent honest person looks like. I think the one who had a lucky escape is him! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

The absolute cheek of gash flasher to s the poor fella off. If they were just meeting for a coffee during the day, he’s hardly going to go home and get changed just for a coffee, then get changed again to then go back to work. The fact that he’s left work during the day to go and meet up with her shows effort and that he’s a decent guy. I’m sure if they were going out for drinks and a meal he would’ve put more effort in for that.
Gotta love a hard working fella, especially when they wear *those pants* 😍😏
Definitely a lucky escape for him.

Mar 8, 2024
The absolute cheek of gash flasher to s the poor fella off. If they were just meeting for a coffee during the day, he’s hardly going to go home and get changed just for a coffee, then get changed again to then go back to work. The fact that he’s left work during the day to go and meet up with her shows effort and that he’s a decent guy. I’m sure if they were going out for drinks and a meal he would’ve put more effort in for that.
Gotta love a hard working fella, especially when they wear *those pants* 😍😏
Definitely a lucky escape for him.
I watched her video.. so confused cus who was the fella who opened the door who looked like his picture but it wasn’t him? She has skated that fella for turning up in work clothes after she arranged to meet after work. What if he has to go straight from work to meet her?! She’s vile. Can see where shaimee gets it from

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello birkeybike, I'm coming out of hibernation...
I wasn't on when it all kicked off and had about 1000 pages to catch up on (slightly exaggeration...)
Work was crazy busy....the admin not clinical side really 🤦‍♀️
Hope you are ok. ❤️
Btw...You win a trial size of her new tanning crap for keeping your username the same! 🤣❤️❤️
Awww yay. What shade tan? May I have Bovril please. 🙈🤢 Yeah I've not thought of changing it although if anyone is I really want someone changing to
1- Finger licking rank 2 - Kylie 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
And.. @WhoMeNotMe ❤️

Thinking of you all today. Sending all the love to you and your husbands wonderful family and friends I know you'll do him proud and hope you manage to 'celebrate' as he wished. Stay strong. I'll raise a glass ❤️🥂 and don't forget where we are ❤️❤️❤️
Thinking of you today @WhoMeNotMe Will raise a glass to your husband too ❤️❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I watched her video.. so confused cus who was the fella who opened the door who looked like his picture but it wasn’t him? She has skated that fella for turning up in work clothes after she arranged to meet after work. What if he has to go straight from work to meet her?! She’s vile. Can see where shaimee gets it from

Oh yeah the guy that held the door for her. do knows who that was when he apparently looked the same as his pictures😂😂
I bet Wendy is a s just like her daughter. Open her legs for any dick that comes along

Mar 9, 2024
She is sloshed in that video here's what I think happened. She knew she'd be on her own last night. Evidently she started drinking early. She's been messaging someone who said they might pop in. She got more drunk. She ordered kfc and says to "man" there's more than enough if you want some. And then he didn't turn up so she cried and made a drunk video pretending she's so happy and un bothered.
Are you gazing into your crystal ball while typing that 🤣 did she jump on the the chicken wings and strangle a pussy after filming cos D3 didn’t take up her offer? Is she now tracking down his mum and kids to say how badly he treated her cos he didn’t wanna play finger licking good games? We should write her next chapter🤣

Mar 9, 2024
My god she’s got some cheek to advertise any fake tan.
If there was a really great fake tan out there, she would be using it rather than going on a SUNBED. I mean is she stupid? She has had a BCC and uses sunbeds! 🤷🏼‍♀️typical of her personality, thinks she knows best all the time. I find this behaviour absolutely disgusting and is sending out a terrible message.
Lying stupid b 🤯🤷🏼‍♀️😜
Hope this new wonder tan dries like s streaks and won’t come off and she has to go to Barcelona looking like a Tony the Tiger / tango woman hybrid and then she sweats in the heat making her chavy trackies look worse than they are! She’s such a classy bird ain’t she! X