Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched that KFC fiasco from last night and I'm fING RAGING at the GREED and STUPIDITY and the DUMB "ACT" from this t!!! SHE OBVIOUSLY fING ORDERED IT ALL OTHERWISE YOUD RING THE fWITS UP AND SAY THEYVE GOT THE ORDER WRONG!!!!! STOOD THERE LOOKING ALL BEMUSED COZ SHE THINKS ITS QUIRKY TO ADD DUMB. AIMEE, YOURE JUST A FAT GREEDY t WHO ORDERS ENOUGH TO FEED A FAMILY OF 6 EVERY fING TIME YOU ORDER FOOD!! YOU MAKE ME SICK
Let it all out luv, just let it all out 👍👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
They will wander and it won't end well..
heartbreaking 💔 Silly cow! My cats are house cats.They are safe and I know where they are. Well sometimes not but I call out and they run to me and headbump for biccies 🤣❤️❤️❤️
She just doesn't give a s. No genuine empathy for anything but herself. She wonders why she's hated.
I've reflected a bit last week or so... questioned if I'm a bad person for vocalising and piss taking about Aimless. I'm not actually like this about anyone else! This has just made me realise even more that she deserves everything she gets!!!🤬 SHE puts this s out there knowing she will get hate (aka opinions, concern, advice) 'Hate' is fent for her and she doesn't seem to care otherwise she wud change her behaviour. (Any attention is good attention...Narc!)
All of us get triggered by different things by her. Animals...is mine personally and also bragging about purchases and food to everyone. This doesn't personally trigger me as its not relevant to me but i get so angry and upset for others who are in a 'situation' as a lot are in the world right now. I have EMPATHY (put in caps for the t) for these people... Read the fing room u absolute ignorant!
She will be fed when it all ends...and it will. No one wants to see a dirty..sweaty..hairy mess including brands who get backlash as a result of her representation..fraud and appearance. (apart from her collection of toothless...brainless and jobless huns who think she's a star....🤪🤪🤪🤪🤦‍♀️)
Run back to daddy......D1 or D2 (daddy no 1 or daddy no 2)
Tell your skank of a mother... I hope ppl also see what she is after her little dating video. Hope the poor bloke didn’t see that!
Like mother like daughter! Charlie...u can stay lol 💕

Sorry for long rant but I needed it and feel great now letting it all out! ❤️

P.s
I don't have a lot of confidence really and have many faults (like long posts) but i would rather be me any day than you Ignoramus Aimee. #truestory
Now go and wash and shave those wolf pitts of yours... how embarrassing 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit.. pps twinnie...no worries...enjoy your walk and sorry for long reply on your post!!!!xx

Don't apologize twinnie for the long post ❤️ I agree with everything you said, she triggers us all for all different reasons but like you said the animal thing is one of my biggest too. The food thing is a big one too, like you thankfully I am (touch wood!)ok but I feel for others that are feeling the effects of the cost of living crisis. She never has a thought for them or anything that doesn't affect her! Most normal people count their blessing whatever that may be. She never sees struggles from her followers. She could do so much better if she just tried to change and be a better person, but that will never happen as she is s complete Narc.
I understand and it's because she is not a nice person, her and vav bring it on themselves. The lies, the way they speak to their followers you can just see the nastiness oozes out of them, they are vile 😡😡 I have never ever wrote such things about anyone ever, but this goes to show with all the threads and comments she has daily on here it is a "her thing"
But you are right she thrives on hate, without it she has no content!
All said and done she is just a sad lonely woman who thinks a phone is a friend, well it is her only friend but when it's gone what has she really got!
And now she's got a chop that looks like Stevie Wonder has had a go with some shears 😳😂😂😂 I mean the length is better but seriously it's shorter and chunks smaller on that back section....dear oh dear Wendy (actually hate her!) you are not only a se mother, person but you are the worst hairdresser 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
They will wander and it won't end well..
heartbreaking 💔 Silly cow! My cats are house cats.They are safe and I know where they are. Well sometimes not but I call out and they run to me and headbump for biccies 🤣❤️❤️❤️
She just doesn't give a s. No genuine empathy for anything but herself. She wonders why she's hated.
I've reflected a bit last week or so... questioned if I'm a bad person for vocalising and piss taking about Aimless. I'm not actually like this about anyone else! This has just made me realise even more that she deserves everything she gets!!!🤬 SHE puts this s out there knowing she will get hate (aka opinions, concern, advice) 'Hate' is fent for her and she doesn't seem to care otherwise she wud change her behaviour. (Any attention is good attention...Narc!)
All of us get triggered by different things by her. Animals...is mine personally and also bragging about purchases and food to everyone. This doesn't personally trigger me as its not relevant to me but i get so angry and upset for others who are in a 'situation' as a lot are in the world right now. I have EMPATHY (put in caps for the t) for these people... Read the fing room u absolute ignorant!
She will be fed when it all ends...and it will. No one wants to see a dirty..sweaty..hairy mess including brands who get backlash as a result of her representation..fraud and appearance. (apart from her collection of toothless...brainless and jobless huns who think she's a star....🤪🤪🤪🤪🤦‍♀️)
Run back to daddy......D1 or D2 (daddy no 1 or daddy no 2)
Tell your skank of a mother... I hope ppl also see what she is after her little dating video. Hope the poor bloke didn’t see that!
Like mother like daughter! Charlie...u can stay lol 💕

Sorry for long rant but I needed it and feel great now letting it all out! ❤️

P.s
I don't have a lot of confidence really and have many faults (like long posts) but i would rather be me any day than you Ignoramus Aimee. #truestory
Now go and wash and shave those wolf pitts of yours... how embarrassing 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit.. pps twinnie...no worries...enjoy your walk and sorry for long reply on your post!!!!xx

Ps hope the cats wander off to another home who takes them in 😞🩷🩷🩷

Mar 8, 2024
I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy having a load of greasy food (well I guess it's been over 12hrs since the last!) I'd say like a pig in s 🤔 but that's exactly what she is ...
Definitely catching up with her though 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525-202622.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202622.png
    633.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20240525-202636.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202636.png
    578 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240525-202707.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202707.png
    552.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240525-202719.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202719.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240525-202615.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202615.png
    419.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20240525-202546.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202546.png
    388 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20240525-202530.png
    Screenshot_20240525-202530.png
    389.8 KB · Views: 46
I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy having a load of greasy food (well I guess it's been over 12hrs since the last!) I'd say like a pig in s 🤔 but that's exactly what she is ...
Definitely catching up with her though 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 4C902C08-CFE6-4DD0-AECD-FB49787EB560.jpeg
    4C902C08-CFE6-4DD0-AECD-FB49787EB560.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 55
Mar 8, 2024
Don't apologize twinnie for the long post ❤️ I agree with everything you said, she triggers us all for all different reasons but like you said the animal thing is one of my biggest too. The food thing is a big one too, like you thankfully I am (touch wood!)ok but I feel for others that are feeling the effects of the cost of living crisis. She never has a thought for them or anything that doesn't affect her! Most normal people count their blessing whatever that may be. She never sees struggles from her followers. She could do so much better if she just tried to change and be a better person, but that will never happen as she is s complete Narc.
I understand and it's because she is not a nice person, her and vav bring it on themselves. The lies, the way they speak to their followers you can just see the nastiness oozes out of them, they are vile 😡😡 I have never ever wrote such things about anyone ever, but this goes to show with all the threads and comments she has daily on here it is a "her thing"
But you are right she thrives on hate, without it she has no content!
All said and done she is just a sad lonely woman who thinks a phone is a friend, well it is her only friend but when it's gone what has she really got!
And now she's got a chop that looks like Stevie Wonder has had a go with some shears 😳😂😂😂 I mean the length is better but seriously it's shorter and chunks smaller on that back section....dear oh dear Wendy (actually hate her!) you are not only a se mother, person but you are the worst hairdresser 😂😂
Oh has she had a lot chopped off? Any footage anyone pls? Or has it been posted? already...not caught up yet. Been doing my roots 👵 🙃

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Apologies for anyone who doesn't like people veering off topic. Or football. But OMFFGG! What a day at Wembley 😭❤️⚽️ No voice and cried real tears because I'm sad 🤣 Never thought it and put a little flutter on for a laugh! Brucey Bonus 🥳🤣 Get the fkkk innnn! Just back to hotel shattered but I hope room service has Kylie 🥳 Off to catch up Sorry 🤣
As you.were lovelies 😘❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525-184152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240525-184152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 62

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Apologies for anyone who doesn't like people veering off topic. Or football. But OMFFGG! What a day at Wembley 😭❤️⚽️ No voice and cried real tears because I'm sad 🤣 Never thought it and put a little flutter on for a laugh! Brucey Bonus 🥳🤣 Get the fkkk innnn! Just back to hotel shattered but I hope room service has Kylie 🥳 Off to catch up Sorry 🤣
As you.were lovelies 😘❤️
Congrats! Had it been 3-1 my hubby was in for £400 but he still got a nice £50 regardless, fab game!

Mar 8, 2024
Definitely gone 🤬 I had a look at the vid where she panned around the garden to show the hedge. You couldn't see the house that you can see in the reflection of her shades...she's a complete t, and so is the gardener!! Screenshot_20240525-163031_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240525-161754_Gallery.jpg
Knew it! 🤬🤬🤬 Not even a fence put up in place of it. Horrible thick cow!
How close is her house to the railway line?? She really is a horrible bastard!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 8, 2024
What an absolute t! Sneaky bastard not showing it either as her huns were even telling her not to!!!
Also who would want to lose that type of privacy?? Certainly not someone who worries about crazed stalkers 🙄
Or she knowingly put those sunglasses on (in the house...) knowing about reflections in them (D2!!) Sneaky t 🙄🤬