Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy having a load of greasy food (well I guess it's been over 12hrs since the last!) I'd say like a pig in s 🤔 but that's exactly what she is ...
Definitely catching up with her though 🤣🤣
She really doesn’t care about angles does she 😩🤣

double chin jabba the hut GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Apologies for anyone who doesn't like people veering off topic. Or football. But OMFFGG! What a day at Wembley 😭❤️⚽️ No voice and cried real tears because I'm sad 🤣 Never thought it and put a little flutter on for a laugh! Brucey Bonus 🥳🤣 Get the fkkk innnn! Just back to hotel shattered but I hope room service has Kylie 🥳 Off to catch up Sorry 🤣
As you.were lovelies 😘❤️
Nice one! 🥳 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Apologies for anyone who doesn't like people veering off topic. Or football. But OMFFGG! What a day at Wembley 😭❤️⚽️ No voice and cried real tears because I'm sad 🤣 Never thought it and put a little flutter on for a laugh! Brucey Bonus 🥳🤣 Get the fkkk innnn! Just back to hotel shattered but I hope room service has Kylie 🥳 Off to catch up Sorry 🤣
As you.were lovelies 😘❤️
Nice one! 🥳 ❤️
Are you trying to make me puke on purpose mrs ? 🤣 you’ve done me with this🤣🤣
Just laughed/wheezed out loud 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Thanks x
Jesus...why???.

I have a theory why though...going by her predictability: She knows this is showing (🤢🤡) and has got a wax Ad coming up in prep for the holiday.....🤷‍♀️
Cannot see any other reason for this or showing it off. #notagoodlook 🤦‍♀️🤣
She's a 'reaction' fanatic too so may be provocative reasons also...🤷‍♀️
She must absolutely reek!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She really doesn’t have to show it to the whole world in that way though! She’s just dirty and has no pride in herself. We all know this.

May 24, 2024
The World
Got some nail inspo for you @skank 💅
All mine so will take the credit if you choose to come look (know u do) and copy 😁 #lessismore 🙃 💕
These wee lovely hun❤️. Mine are all my nails too. Love biab and getting my own nails in good condition after years of acrylics!
Acrylics are great but I just wore them for too long! 💅