Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
“Loving herself cause she cut her hair but her armpits say she could use some nair” 🤣
I’m hoping people know what nair hair removal cream is!
✋🤣
She’s said before she shops for a serotonin hit, I think that’s because most days she’s alone all day & is bored. I don’t think that stems for a lack of love from the parents.

But everyone can have a different perspective on this, it’s just how I see it.
I have to admit I get a temporary serotonin hit from shopping (not grocery lol)
Maybe this is also my mother's fault 🤪

Mar 8, 2024
“Loving herself cause she cut her hair but her armpits say she could use some nair” 🤣
I’m hoping people know what nair hair removal cream is!
✋🤣
She’s said before she shops for a serotonin hit, I think that’s because most days she’s alone all day & is bored. I don’t think that stems for a lack of love from the parents.

But everyone can have a different perspective on this, it’s just how I see it.
I have to admit I get a temporary serotonin hit from shopping (not grocery lol)
Maybe this is also my mother's fault 🤪
I think it’s a bit of both. I have very uncaring parents and I can spend/purge to make myself feel better/loved, so do believe there is a void she’s filling with her spending.
On top of that, she displays bratty behaviour as an adult which I think has been pandered to as a child with daddies wallet and mummies ‘attention’.
She will have felt entitled to her mum over Charlie because she’s first born, and with them not having the same dad is almost like ‘I was here first’ so has got her way all her days by being a brat (the Halloween tree will back me up here).

She’s an adult child, can tell that by her fondness for Disney plates, childish nails etc. I don’t believe she’s progressed too far from that! Which is why she cannot stand people disagreeing with her or an opposing opinion because it’s something adults never done around her to keep the peace. Demon child at bay! 👶 🍼
👏🏻 ❤️

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I think the majority of us who work are inside most of the time anyway. I don't wear it if I'm honest, unless I'm on holiday.

I wonder if spf affects/blocks Vit D levels 🤔 I bet @Missy will know?
I don’t wear it unless I’m in hot sun but those “influencers” can be so convincing I was starting to question myself. They brainwash people!

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t wear it unless I’m in hot sun but those “influencers” can be so convincing I was starting to question myself. They brainwash people!
Most aren't in a position to be giving out advice on these subjects to impressionable kids...and adults! Anything goes on TT. It's ridiculous! All about the sell sell sell

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I don't really agree with your comment ha. Can't be loved as a child if she goes on the way she does that's why what she does is shops etc to fuel her happiness
Maybe they just bought her stuff as a kid to keep her happy, so that's how she associates being happy now. WLW clearly sees her as a meal ticket. GTW just wants a quiet life so throws cash at her. She only has interest in H when she's doing something that she wants to do rather than something H wants to do. This for me is where C is miles ahead of her sister. She clearly adores R, she takes him out, plans her holiday around what suits him at his age. He's her pride and joy, not an inconvenience