Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Nah she gives me anxiety. If I was on holidays tomorrow I'd be cleaning the house, emptying the wash basket, making sure i have stuff in the house for when I get back grocery wise obvs not fresh stuff but can grab that when I'm coming home and bags would be packed days ago. I'd be soaking in a bath come this time and getting myself prepared. Travel clothes would be laid out and I'd be chilled the do out. Nope not aimee. House is a s tip. Only packing her makeup, only trying on outfits. Harpers is probs scrumpled and thrown into a bag somewhere and nothings organised.

Mar 9, 2024
Oh Aimee let's look at those new outfits shall we - 1 the black dress maybe 15 years ago love, its now giving mutton vibes, 2 the white dress - really! Just really! No, not ever no. 3 the tip & trousers really shows your belly & the trousers look tight 4 now that is a lovely dress & suits you.
I agree with the white dress...looks more like a nightie from days gone by.
I love black dress however when I was thinner (and her age) that was my style. I love the last dress as well.
The "outfit" Meh...take or leave it xxx

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry for the spam messaging
Just catching up!!
The sad thing is those dresses that looked nice on her could look lovely if her nails didn't look like fing care bears on acid!!!!

Anyhow. Hope you're all doing well.
I'm waiting to hear when my dad is having his (4th) stent put in so I can book the time off work to go home to Ireland n be there for a few days after.
Mum passed 10 yrs ago so that's my role now!! He is the most wonderful man however a typical 78 Yr old Irish man. Old fashioned n expects to be waited on if I'm home. I need a holiday after visiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hugs to you all 🦄🦋💐

Mar 8, 2024
She can't be a size 12 . She rarely leaves the house at all and is out of breath trying on clothes it's actually frightening how someone can be so out of breath just standing there trying clothes on . She eats crap constantly, there is zero way that a person can maintain there size 12 figure while doing absolutely nothing day in and day out apart from stuffing their face with pure crap ! 🤢
Pictures and footage of her shows she is clearly NOT a Size 12! No idea why she has to BS about anything and everything! It's embarrassing..
Whatever size she is..she does herself no favours with those awful trackie and crop tops. Personally I think she's copying Charlie's look but cannot pull it off!
I'm a pear shape and try and wear things that help my shape. Plus I have a 23 year old who is brutally honest and keeps me youngish!
Shoppng .... "no way mum" "for you or for me?" "That's disgusting/rank/awful" or "really 🤨"
🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Oh Aimee let's look at those new outfits shall we - 1 the black dress maybe 15 years ago love, it’s now giving mutton vibes, 2 the white dress - really! Just really! No, not ever no. 3 the tip & trousers really shows your belly & the trousers look tight 4 now that is a lovely dress & suits you.
But…… don’t forget SHE IS A FILTER QUEEN so that’s ON for sure! God only knows what she REALLY looks like 😂