Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Don’t hate me but I actually think the burgundy dress suits her 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I’ll leave quietly 🤦🏻‍♀️
That'll be the non existent filters filtering. It won't look like that in real life. It's just an illusion.
Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I just caught up and saw YMCA Wendy dating video. What an absolute old wrinkled vile t of a woman. Has she thought that poor man might be on tiktok, or maybe his children come across it. To s someone off like that shows where aimless gets her vile attitude.

And before the huns say we do that here to her. Aimless publicly puts herself out there. People will comment. That poor man just met up with some old s for coffee and she is being vile. If it even happened. We know they like to make stories up.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aww people, I feel hungover! Know that after night duty hang BUT my daughters not working today and wants a roast dinner so I've forced myself up and its on the go. I can sleep tomorrow when I'm off 🤣

So Aimee will be after an in the style brand deal now. Why say she got bits but and not show them. I have to admit when I seen that video of her trying on I thought how fing dangerous are you? Definitely not that skinny and as people know I've had my struggles and have been struggling recently with my disordered eating so with that I feel it so so detrimental to her followers. Especially those who struggle with their image and are younger. She's so stretched, she's not that tall and she's seen daily with her torso looks alot less long. Why bother. All you are doing aimee is giving yourself a distorted self image and I truly believe you think you look like you do on your tiktoks which is really sad.

As for SPF guys, I would suffer with roscea and I never really knew what it was. When we had to wear masks all the time my face became so so inflamed and sore and then the sun made it 100 times worse. I started using an spf moisturiser accidentally and my skin cleared up so now its my holy grail. I literally couldn't live without it. Well I could but I'd be miserable with a big red bake 🤣 I'm not sure of the ins and outs but that's my experience of it.

I hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday so far ❤️

Last edited: