Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Evening all.
Havenā€™t managed to catch up as itā€™s been a busy weekend and Iā€™ve missed about a weeks worth of comments on here, but I see sheā€™s finally cut her mane!! I have to say it looks so much better. Hopefully sheā€™ll decide to clean her house next!

I just wanted to pop on quickly and say ā€œhiā€. Hoping normal service will resume soon, itā€™s been a hectic couple of weeks and Iā€™ve not had a lot of time or head space for tā€™internet!

Hope youā€™re all enjoying the bank holiday weekend. Xx

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Oh Aimee. When did you start trying to read anything other than your comment section. How I laughed. Or is D3 on the horizon and he reads thrillers? šŸ¤”
Iā€™ve never known her to mention reading books before so it wouldnā€™t surprise me if thereā€™s a D3 sniffing about. Cutting her hair after being adamant for so long that she never would is strange too. Perhaps heā€™s told her he doesnā€™t like ridiculously long hair!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Visual eater? Yes of course you are šŸ¤¢ it is so disgusting to watch her throwing that dessert on the plate and stuffing her fat gob.
Iā€™m loving the fact that sheā€™s started to get more fat and wobbly. Only to show her followers what a fat laden diet does to your skin and body. I find her absolutely disgusting and it serves her right to be so ugly and grotesque šŸ‘šŸ¼

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for the spam messaging
Just catching up!!
The sad thing is those dresses that looked nice on her could look lovely if her nails didn't look like fing care bears on acid!!!!

Anyhow. Hope you're all doing well.
I'm waiting to hear when my dad is having his (4th) stent put in so I can book the time off work to go home to Ireland n be there for a few days after.
Mum passed 10 yrs ago so that's my role now!! He is the most wonderful man however a typical 78 Yr old Irish man. Old fashioned n expects to be waited on if I'm home. I need a holiday after visiting šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hugs to you all šŸ¦„šŸ¦‹šŸ’
Sorry to hear about your dad needing more surgery. ā¤ļø

Hope we haven't upset u too much on the other thread discussing our awful mothers! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™

Book an extra week of AL for after the end of your stay (duties) for convalescence šŸ¤«šŸ˜‰ ā¤ļø xx

Mar 8, 2024
Is anyone here into psychology? I canā€™t make my mind up on this one. Both my girls - now grown with kids of their own were loved and spoilt with time and to a certain extent material things - both me and their dad worked our arses off to make sure we gave them everything they needed - Probably too much - but after loosing one you tend to overcompensate I think. They both now joke about how spoilt they were šŸ¤£ having said that we had none negotiable rules - manners, respect, and kindness being the main things and We always followed through with consequences. My kids raise our littles the same way and will often ask for our opinion in their parenting. I can now admit me and their dad went overboard with holidays, Christmas, birthdays etc and we help them still wherever we can. House deposits and renovations, and we take them all on holiday every other year. So yep - spoilt kids! I can however put my hand on my heart and swear neither of them are entitled, rude, greedy, narcissists. Iā€™ve said before Iā€™m from Yorkshire and it wonā€™t wash here! They are and always have been appreciative of everything we give them but have always known itā€™s been down to hard work. My kids have always been princesses to my fella. He will do anything for them so I donā€™t see how Olga being a pampered princess would make her what she is today? Are narcs like Olga born or rearedšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Ooh the nature v nature thing... be interested in what ppl say on this. My ex was a Narc I'm sure. His mum walked out on him and his dad at age 5. I thought perhaps some abandonment or rejection caused low self esteem which led to him being Narcissistic. However..his dad and 2 aunties raised him and majorly over compensated. He was always acting like a spoilt brat and take take take. Also very immature. I hv actually thought he is the male version of Aimee. Tantrums galore!
I think spoiling alone wud not cause NPD personally.
I think you would be able to tell if your kids were at risk tbh.ā¤ļø
Nurturing and spoiling is not a issue if u also put boundaries in..imo and u say you did.
I had a privileged upbringing with regards to presents and holidays. However very strict...too strict and no love or attention.
I think there are deep seated issues regarding Aimee...cud be father related too. Also cud be resentment going to private school. Was it residential do we know?
Haven't really answered your question...just offering my thoughts and opinions. ā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
Nah she gives me anxiety. If I was on holidays tomorrow I'd be cleaning the house, emptying the wash basket, making sure i have stuff in the house for when I get back grocery wise obvs not fresh stuff but can grab that when I'm coming home and bags would be packed days ago. I'd be soaking in a bath come this time and getting myself prepared. Travel clothes would be laid out and I'd be chilled the do out. Nope not aimee. House is a s tip. Only packing her makeup, only trying on outfits. Harpers is probs scrumpled and thrown into a bag somewhere and nothings organised.
Same. I have to leave it all clean and fresh. I don't go for another 3 or 4 weeks and I've already started organising and putting things by or in case. She's a manic tramp!

Mar 8, 2024
Bet you take bags for the dirty laundry and separate into wash loads while your packing too. Makes it easier to just grab a load and straight in the machine. Bags unpacked and away no matter what time it is? We should be besties šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I do this, lol Got shein cubes for segregation too! First aid box too... Prepared freak. Maybe it's a nurse thing šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
What had the world come to when grown adults are making videos on what they take for hand luggage! The internet was supposed to be advanced and improve our life's, instead it has people going back the way.

Someone take one for the team and ring the airport saying she has some ā„ļøā„ļøā„ļø on her so she gets strip searched šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I'm kidding I'm kidding šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
Haha i actually laughed out loud like an evil person reading that! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ā¤ļø

Mar 4, 2024
Iā€™ve tagged you in it šŸ˜˜
Thank you ā¤ļø
Ooh the nature v nature thing... be interested in what ppl say on this. My ex was a Narc I'm sure. His mum walked out on him and his dad at age 5. I thought perhaps some abandonment or rejection caused low self esteem which led to him being Narcissistic. However..his dad and 2 aunties raised him and majorly over compensated. He was always acting like a spoilt brat and take take take. Also very immature. I hv actually thought he is the male version of Aimee. Tantrums galore!
I think spoiling alone wud not cause NPD personally.
I think you would be able to tell if your kids were at risk tbh.ā¤ļø
Nurturing and spoiling is not a issue if u also put boundaries in..imo and u say you did.
I had a privileged upbringing with regards to presents and holidays. However very strict...too strict and no love or attention.
I think there are deep seated issues regarding Aimee...cud be father related too. Also cud be resentment going to private school. Was it residential do we know?
Haven't really answered your question...just offering my thoughts and opinions. ā¤ļø
Iā€™m definitely think itā€™s a bit of both. I have 18 year old girl twins who are polar opposites of eachother in every way personality wise. But then when it boils down to their morals, manners ect they are both similar, as thatā€™s how theyā€™ve been brought up.

Mar 8, 2024
Disciplining them was always the killer for me - Iā€™d be so upset šŸ¤£I remember my youngest had been warned repeatedly about something or other and she was going on a school trip to a farm the following day . She clearly thought stuff this n did it again. I thought stuff you kiddo - no trip! She sobbed all morning and it nearly killed me - I drove her there in time for lunch when I knew she had learned her lesson. . She was 5 and she still remembers it. I never had to do it again! šŸ¤£ never make a threat to kid a donā€™t follow through or your life is up in smoke šŸ¤£
I was in the giving empty threats/bribery corner.
Saying that...my son refused to get off the x box so i unplugged it all and took it to work šŸ¤£
Got home and his dad had given him his own phone to play with. I was like wtaf..I was teaching him a lesson... His dad: "kids gotta hv something to play" šŸ¤¬
Good cop v bad cop. Undermining to be the nice guy and I wasn't particularly strict. Another nail in the coffin!
So it helps when u are both on the same page.
My daughter insists her brother got away with murder and she didn't...šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Saying that she never gave me any issues at home or school. Excellent GCSEs and A Levels. She was the kid who was baking macaroons and pastry at 10 versus walking the streets! Got an A* in food tech. I just got fatter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£