Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I'm the same! Hahahaha and when I get home I unpack and get the washing started lol x
Bet you take bags for the dirty laundry and separate into wash loads while your packing too. Makes it easier to just grab a load and straight in the machine. Bags unpacked and away no matter what time it is? We should be besties 🤣🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What had the world come to when grown adults are making videos on what they take for hand luggage! The internet was supposed to be advanced and improve our life's, instead it has people going back the way.

Someone take one for the team and ring the airport saying she has some ❄️❄️❄️ on her so she gets strip searched 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm kidding I'm kidding 🤭🤭

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Bet you take bags for the dirty laundry and separate into wash loads while your packing too. Makes it easier to just grab a load and straight in the machine. Bags unpacked and away no matter what time it is? We should be besties 🤣🤣
How did you knooooow hahahaa my friends call me Monica 🤣 I used to thank myself when I'd wake up from a night out and drunk Monica sorted life out for hungover Monica 🤣 we should be studied hahahahaha

May 22, 2024
button moon
Is anyone here into psychology? I can’t make my mind up on this one. Both my girls - now grown with kids of their own were loved and spoilt with time and to a certain extent material things - both me and their dad worked our arses off to make sure we gave them everything they needed - Probably too much - but after loosing one you tend to overcompensate I think. They both now joke about how spoilt they were 🤣 having said that we had none negotiable rules - manners, respect, and kindness being the main things and We always followed through with consequences. My kids raise our littles the same way and will often ask for our opinion in their parenting. I can now admit me and their dad went overboard with holidays, Christmas, birthdays etc and we help them still wherever we can. House deposits and renovations, and we take them all on holiday every other year. So yep - spoilt kids! I can however put my hand on my heart and swear neither of them are entitled, rude, greedy, narcissists. I’ve said before I’m from Yorkshire and it won’t wash here! They are and always have been appreciative of everything we give them but have always known it’s been down to hard work. My kids have always been princesses to my fella. He will do anything for them so I don’t see how Olga being a pampered princess would make her what she is today? Are narcs like Olga born or reared🤷‍♀️
They’ve probably seen that you and your husband worked hard for what you gave them, and I’m sure you had boundaries set when it came to discipline etc. I don’t think A had that growing up, she just got fed with a sliver spoon and now expects things to be handed to her on a plate and has never been told no or reprimanded for poor actions. So into adulthood she thinks she’s entitled to be center of attention, should never be challenged and she’s never in the wrong, because she hasn’t been taught that sometimes she is wrong? Just my 2 pence for today

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Harpers got a phone now? Um harpers had a phone a couple of years has she not? Lol books? When do you read anything other than comments in your comment section so you can be like a whippet and get people blocked quickly!? Again the lipstick really is doing nothing for you! Why the obsession with wearing a scrunchie like a bangle. You're 38 almost 39 years old grow the do up.
I think she looked even more dirty in that video.

Mar 9, 2024
I'm a spoiled child as we're my brother's, all well rounded, well mannered good hearted people who take nothing and nobody for granted. I spoil my daughter even more than I was spoiled and she's so grateful and appreciative. She has never ever posted on her socials things she gets because in her words from a young age "not everyone's as lucky as me and I wouldn't want anyone to feel bad" she's so kind and thoughtful of others and she also has her uncles and granda who also spoil her (only grand daughter and neice) lol narcs are born. My uncles one. He's one of 9 children all raised the exact same and he's a raging narcissist. My granny used to say she loved him but she didn't like him at all. And his behaviours gotten worse and worse as the years have gone on. Aimee and Charlie were raised by the same mother. Although aimee has been afforded more luxury it doesn't change the fact the same sort of values will have been put into them in a sense and look at the difference in them
I think we didn’t do too bad a job with our kids did we? Even though they were spoilt? The narcs must my a throw back or a faulty gene 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
How did you knooooow hahahaa my friends call me Monica 🤣 I used to thank myself when I'd wake up from a night out and drunk Monica sorted life out for hungover Monica 🤣 we should be studied hahahahaha
Oh my actual god - my friends call me the same!! I’m like a bloodhound I can sniff out if anybody has moved a spice thingy in my cupboards before I’ve opened the door! Nobody could study me though - they wouldn’t last 2 mins in my head 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
They’ve probably seen that you and your husband worked hard for what you gave them, and I’m sure you had boundaries set when it came to discipline etc. I don’t think A had that growing up, she just got fed with a sliver spoon and now expects things to be handed to her on a plate and has never been told no or reprimanded for poor actions. So into adulthood she thinks she’s entitled to be center of attention, should never be challenged and she’s never in the wrong, because she hasn’t been taught that sometimes she is wrong? Just my 2 pence for today
Disciplining them was always the killer for me - I’d be so upset 🤣I remember my youngest had been warned repeatedly about something or other and she was going on a school trip to a farm the following day . She clearly thought stuff this n did it again. I thought stuff you kiddo - no trip! She sobbed all morning and it nearly killed me - I drove her there in time for lunch when I knew she had learned her lesson. . She was 5 and she still remembers it. I never had to do it again! 🤣 never make a threat to kid a don’t follow through or your life is up in smoke 🤣

PopPop

Mar 8, 2024
Defo no dish up dinner as she has scranned another take away. She is just gross. On that video chewing like a big camel!
I wouldn’t be trying something new that’s rich and creamy the night before I fly anywhere… for someone who suffers from anxiety and travel sickness, she’s taking a risk here. At least she’s got a pack of bum wipes in her hand luggage 💩 😂