Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve never known her to mention reading books before so it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a D3 sniffing about. Cutting her hair after being adamant for so long that she never would is strange too. Perhaps he’s told her he doesn’t like ridiculously long hair!
Correct me if I'm wrong but she *said she named H after her favourite author... prob more BS tbh...

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
I do this, lol Got shein cubes for segregation too! First aid box too... Prepared freak. Maybe it's a nurse thing 🤣
I’m not a nurse but I bloody love packing cubes! How did we live without them! I don’t like putting my clothes in hotel drawers either ( I’m just odd) so I put the cubes straight in the drawers. I sneak a pillow case in too ( my bloke thinks I’m mad) just imagine tho - aimees greasy mop could have been on there ! I don’t care how posh it is my head ain’t laying anywhere someone else has dribbled on🤣 please don’t judge 🙏

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
She's got the right vibe in a sense with those dresses but her nails are so teenager... they just don't go with anything. The looks she'll get if she walks into any designer store in barca 🫨 I have second hand embarrassment already. If she went the whole hippy vibe then I'd get it but she pretends to be all posh and brags with her money. You can't stick a fancy dress on and expect people to believe she's classy with those nails. It's Barcelona not Glastonbury.

Mar 9, 2024
I was in the giving empty threats/bribery corner.
Saying that...my son refused to get off the x box so i unplugged it all and took it to work 🤣
Got home and his dad had given him his own phone to play with. I was like wtaf..I was teaching him a lesson... His dad: "kids gotta hv something to play" 🤬
Good cop v bad cop. Undermining to be the nice guy and I wasn't particularly strict. Another nail in the coffin!
So it helps when u are both on the same page.
My daughter insists her brother got away with murder and she didn't...🙄🤦‍♀️🤣
Saying that she never gave me any issues at home or school. Excellent GCSEs and A Levels. She was the kid who was baking macaroons and pastry at 10 versus walking the streets! Got an A* in food tech. I just got fatter 🤣🤣🤣
Awww I love this - when my bloke used to wander off page and give in I would quietly say you know exactly what I’m taking away from you darlin - actions have consequences babe. Seemed to do the tick and still does 🤣 sorry you wasn’t supported in your relationship Hun but your kids sound brill. I ❤️macaroons! My eldest can’t make toast but she does try. Luckily she’s 5 mins away from me so I’m the on duty babysitter and resident chef. Still don’t know how she actually kept herself fed at uni tbh😱🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not a nurse but I bloody love packing cubes! How did we live without them! I don’t like putting my clothes in hotel drawers either ( I’m just odd) so I put the cubes straight in the drawers. I sneak a pillow case in too ( my bloke thinks I’m mad) just imagine tho - aimees greasy mop could have been on there ! I don’t care how posh it is my head ain’t laying anywhere someone else has dribbled on🤣 please don’t judge 🙏
Good idea about the cubes in the draws. I will wipe them out and put in draws tho. My daughter is a clean freak...not sure where she gets it from 🤪
I'm also annoying as I have to unpack at the hotel straight away. I also take extra hangers 🤣
I was gonna take my pillow case as its satin (for the lash extensions lol) but theg tend to have longer pillows abroad don't they?
No judgement here 🙏 I'm a freak (" im a weirdo" 🎶 🤦‍♀️) I like things in boxes and baskets at home and work! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
Think u are safe here... 😆

Mar 9, 2024
Ooh the nature v nature thing... be interested in what ppl say on this. My ex was a Narc I'm sure. His mum walked out on him and his dad at age 5. I thought perhaps some abandonment or rejection caused low self esteem which led to him being Narcissistic. However..his dad and 2 aunties raised him and majorly over compensated. He was always acting like a spoilt brat and take take take. Also very immature. I hv actually thought he is the male version of Aimee. Tantrums galore!
I think spoiling alone wud not cause NPD personally.
I think you would be able to tell if your kids were at risk tbh.❤️
Nurturing and spoiling is not a issue if u also put boundaries in..imo and u say you did.
I had a privileged upbringing with regards to presents and holidays. However very strict...too strict and no love or attention.
I think there are deep seated issues regarding Aimee...cud be father related too. Also cud be resentment going to private school. Was it residential do we know?
Haven't really answered your question...just offering my thoughts and opinions. ❤️
That’s really insightful - im just fascinated by her behaviour - the relationship with her mother is incredibly bizarre. So over the top and forced. It’s like Wendy is scared if her somehow? And she could have a degree in gaslighting ! My bloke will do anything for his girls but GTW seems to pander to her entitlement and her whims like a puppy. She just like a toddler - sorry your relationship was sty - his loss tho. I don’t think she was residential ? X.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
And.. @WhoMeNotMe ❤️

Thinking of you all today. Sending all the love to you and your husbands wonderful family and friends I know you'll do him proud and hope you manage to 'celebrate' as he wished. Stay strong. I'll raise a glass ❤️🥂 and don't forget where we are ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you 🩷
It was super emotional half an hour before everyone came We were almost unsure we could go it but then as people began to arrive and shared their grief too (my hubby was so popular bless him) it helped us get through it The day was sunny and warm and all in all a lovely tribute to a much loved man 💔

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hi lovelies,

Finally managed to catch up whilst the kiddies still sleeping. I try and catch up on the day when I can and react to posts and aim to come back on and post but then I am about a thousand posts behind!

Firstly sending all the love to @WhoMeNotMe 💕💕💕

Onto Aimee Arsehole - wasting food the way she does is bloody awful - she has some front to be showcasing said food waste.

Also what is the bloody hair cut about? Yes the length is better but my god it is uneven 🤣🤣🤣.

Also W slating a man for coming to meet her for a coffee after work. That called a real job W not like your daughter who films herself talking to herself in the phone and eye fs herself at every opportunity and cries amongst the breeze blocks and hurling a Halloween tree in anger because she can’t keep a man whilst showing her complete lack of safeguarding for her daughter and her inability to adult.

I’d say he had a very lucky escape!

Her cutting her hedges as well - that is bloody disgusting in bird nesting season. But like anything or anyone she gives no fs as only thinks about herself.

Can’t finish my post without saying 🎶 Glory, Glory Man United! ❤️❤️❤️!

Absolutely made up that they won 🎉.

Today consists of another day at the beach if weather nice so currently getting the wetsuits ready and the surf boards.

Have good days all and will aim to catch up as much as I can.
Thank you so much 🩷

Mar 9, 2024
Good idea about the cubes in the draws. I will wipe them out and put in draws tho. My daughter is a clean freak...not sure where she gets it from 🤪
I'm also annoying as I have to unpack at the hotel straight away. I also take extra hangers 🤣
I was gonna take my pillow case as its satin (for the lash extensions lol) but theg tend to have longer pillows abroad don't they?
No judgement here 🙏 I'm a freak (" im a weirdo" 🎶 🤦‍♀️) I like things in boxes and baskets at home and work! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣
Think u are safe here... 😆
🤣🤣I take a satin pillow case too - the pillows do tend to be longer so my travel one is to fit an American pillow - had it years - YES to the unpacking as soon as you get there! I could NEVER live out of a suitcase like Aimee does! My fave travel tip is to put some tumble dryer sheets in your case and when you get there your clothes don’t smell like a suitcase - take them out at the other end and slip a couple under the bottom sheet of the bed so it smells like home 🤣 glad I’ve found a fellow nutter 🤣x

Mar 8, 2024
That’s really insightful - im just fascinated by her behaviour - the relationship with her mother is incredibly bizarre. So over the top and forced. It’s like Wendy is scared if her somehow? And she could have a degree in gaslighting ! My bloke will do anything for his girls but GTW seems to pander to her entitlement and her whims like a puppy. She just like a toddler - sorry your relationship was sty - his loss tho. I don’t think she was residential ? X.
Just my rambling thoughts really. I think it was a valid question. Also interesting to have others take on the situation alongside taking the piss haha.
You may be right about non-residential.
I think she was just a hateful spoilt brat with tantrums and outbursts maybe. Had bad behaviour rewarded. For all we know A may know more about paternity than she should do...hence Ws arse licking which is totally unjustified and sickly! X

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣I take a satin pillow case too - the pillows do tend to be longer so my travel one is to fit an American pillow - had it years - YES to the unpacking as soon as you get there! I could NEVER live out of a suitcase like Aimee does! My fave travel tip is to put some tumble dryer sheets in your case and when you get there your clothes don’t smell like a suitcase - take them out at the other end and slip a couple under the bottom sheet of the bed so it smells like home 🤣 glad I’ve found a fellow nutter 🤣x
How funny! 🤣 where did u get your long satin pillowcase from please?
My travel tip is... take an extension cable so u only need one or 2 adapters.
Also baby wipes in beach bag to wash sun cream hands!
I could never live out of a suitcase. I have a purpose bag for dirty washing. Never mix clean with dirty...not sure why I as I wash it all anyway 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣
I always leave a plastic bag for wet swim wear/towels on a later flight home too! x

Mar 8, 2024
Awww I love this - when my bloke used to wander off page and give in I would quietly say you know exactly what I’m taking away from you darlin - actions have consequences babe. Seemed to do the tick and still does 🤣 sorry you wasn’t supported in your relationship Hun but your kids sound brill. I ❤️macaroons! My eldest can’t make toast but she does try. Luckily she’s 5 mins away from me so I’m the on duty babysitter and resident chef. Still don’t know how she actually kept herself fed at uni tbh😱🤣
Haha love it. Good plan! 🤣 sexual blackmail 🤣 I'm ashamed to admit I wud make promises (faux ones) if I cud pick and squeeze his back. He caught on after a while... 😭🤣
Uni..pizza..noodles and alcohol probably! 🤦‍♀️🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you 🩷
It was super emotional half an hour before everyone came We were almost unsure we could go it but then as people began to arrive and shared their grief too (my hubby was so popular bless him) it helped us get through it The day was sunny and warm and all in all a lovely tribute to a much loved man 💔
🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰 xxx

Mar 9, 2024
Maybe you are right with the paternity thing - don’t think we will ever know for sure. I don’t think her relationship with Charlie is all it seams either. She appears very patronising towards her and loves to show off. It’s the big “I am better” vibe and it’s very ugly - how Wendy had allowed that behaviour to grow legs is beyond me as a parent. My 2 went through a period of being vile to each other but as parents you step in. They’ve always had each others backs though and now they are grown they are best friends and I love the relationship they have - both very supportive. Whatever is happening Charlie is clearly happy and independent- maybe Aimee realises that Charlie is the stronger one and it make her angry - she can’t really throw a tantrum about it so she puts her down and tries to shove her out? Aimee won’t ever find happiness with a bloke because I don’t think she knows what happy actually is - it’s like a foreign emotion that she just tries to emulate - I feel like Dr phill🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Haha i actually laughed out loud like an evil person reading that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️
Ooooh noooooo - think of the poor officer having to do the crevice search - nobody gets paid enough for that ! One little slip and they would fall in her fat vag never to be heard of again - unless they were just knocked out by the Bovril crusty crotch stench! 😱😱😱😱🤮🤢