Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning trowls

Welcome to flight URA2WAT

Anxiety bears are located under your seats and a mental health nurse is on call in case you don't know what outfit to wear. Sick bags are in the pockets in front of you as there's a pungent smell in the air.

A large selection of books that you won't read but makes your bag heavier are required to make you look well read.

I'd also like to remind passengers that you are NOT meant to use bum wipes down an airplane toilet.

The annoying whiny noise the whole way there is the sound of influencers in the wild. We can supply earplugs and parachutes in case you need to exit the flight sharpish.

No main meal just a selection of very fattening puddings and cakes. Oh and popcorn 🍿

Y'all will need alcohol from the trolley to get through this one.

Buckle up buttercups, Muchas gracias. Disfruta del espectáculo de mierda.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
Dying at parachutes 🤣🤣 think I'd take my chances without one 🤣 feel bad for those in the vicinity today 🤢😑

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hasn't a clue how to do tan and she looks green. Who at 38 years old who has been tanning years doesn't know how to properly blend or apply. Honest to god. Wendy's her comfort blanket she says. I'm sure Charlie would like some of that attention but Wendy's to far up your ass to give a s and you have everyone so manipulated with this fake anxiety and woe is me act constantly that they don't realise what's going on. The reality is Aimee that your mum won't be around forever so it's time you started to learn to stand on your own two feet to get prepared for having to adult and be a mum of some sort because wendy does far to much for you right now its actually ridiculous. Anyways. Hope you get the ss on the plane. Byyyyyeeeee

Attachments

• 2655bb9ae8a9237dea5780320e3da528.mp4
    20.9 MB

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Update from the Captain for flight URA2WAT

Toilets to the rear of the plane are closed off for our special guests. 🚫

We apologize in advance for the smell.
Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
That tan is disgusting. I really hate badly applied tan, it makes people look grubby.
Hope it looks better after she’s washed it off!

I bet Charlie watches her TT’s and rolls her eyes. It must really upset her how much Wendy chooses to do with Aimee yet does nothing with Charlie alone. The only time she does anything with Charlie, Aimee is there too.

To have a favourite child is one thing. To be making it obvious for the whole world to see, is another. Imagine if it was the other way around - Wendy doing everything for Charlie and nothing for Aimee! Aimee would not like that one bit.

Mar 7, 2024
We've hardly had anxiety mentioned since the whole DVLA thing! Prior to that she mentioned it regularly for sympathy. Wonder how she managed to fly out on the vav holiday without her mum to hold her manky green hand 🤔
"I will make sure I ear breakfast and will also have something to eat at the airport" Aimee no-one here is worried about you not eating 🐷🐖

May 18, 2024
UK
That tan is disgusting. I really hate badly applied tan, it makes people look grubby.
Hope it looks better after she’s washed it off!

I bet Charlie watches her TT’s and rolls her eyes. It must really upset her how much Wendy chooses to do with Aimee yet does nothing with Charlie alone. The only time she does anything with Charlie, Aimee is there too.

To have a favourite child is one thing. To be making it obvious for the whole world to see, is another. Imagine if it was the other way around - Wendy doing everything for Charlie and nothing for Aimee! Aimee would not like that one bit.
This!! 🙌🏻 if I were Charlie, I’d block & delete… in real life too. Disgusting how Wendy favours old Aimless.. some mother she is.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
We've hardly had anxiety mentioned since the whole DVLA thing! Prior to that she mentioned it regularly for sympathy. Wonder how she managed to fly out on the vav holiday without her mum to hold her manky green hand 🤔
"I will make sure I ear breakfast and will also have something to eat at the airport" Aimee no-one here is worried about you not eating 🐷🐖
She always says things to indicate that she doesn’t eat. In my opinion, she does nothing else BUT eat. I’ve never known anyone to eat so much in all my life, and it’s all processed junk too.