Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thought Wendy didn’t like men with jobs after complaining about the man turning up in his work uniform 👀
She chose the scenario because SHE cba getting changed etc. Her behaviour was absolutely disgraceful and I noticed a few comments calling her out all vanished surprise surprise. Like someone else said I hope he's not on TT or better yet I hope he is and stitches it how he had a lucky escape. Absolute judgmental witch there was no need and as she says it was "not the one" vile b needs to act her age.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
That insta picture 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to make out Harold is so cool and edgy. She's fing 9. Stop pushing a fake personality on your child. Tell Harold to get on the mic and give us a 2pac song.............can just hear her " That's why fed your b you fat mother f..........west side" 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
That insta picture 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ trying to make out Harold is so cool and edgy. She's fing 9. Stop pushing a fake personality on your child. Tell Harold to get on the mic and give us a 2pac song.............can just hear her " That's why fed your b you fat mother f..........west side" 🤣🤣🤣
So she’s 9 years old listening to Eminem and Tupac rapping about drugs, losing friends to shootings etc meanwhile her ‘Gigi’ is cutting her burger for her …. She’s so confused on what she should be doing at her age bless her I don’t think it’s her fault but is she a big teenage girl or a small child ?!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s 9 years old listening to Eminem and Tupac rapping about drugs, losing friends to shootings etc meanwhile her ‘Gigi’ is cutting her burger for her …. She’s so confused on what she should be doing at her age bless her I don’t think it’s her fault but is she a big teenage girl or a small child ?!
My teas gone cold I'm wondering why my mother brought another Dave home.......

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Aimee won’t know who Tupac is. He was shot dead when she was 11. She’d have been listening to boyzone most likely.

And Aimee’s definitely told harper “look sassy” like you’re a preteen with attitude.. nope she just looks ridiculous

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t she just give that poor kid a holiday where she’s not on her phone 24/7. Put her daughter first and take a break for 4 days for gods sake. Imagine your childhood memories of you going anywhere or doing anything been filled with your mother talking into a phone, filming every mortal detail, fake laughing and telling lies to the camera etc. It’s actually really really sad for the kid, truly.

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t she just give that poor kid a holiday where she’s not on her phone 24/7. Put her daughter first and take a break for 4 days for gods sake. Imagine your childhood memories of you going anywhere or doing anything been filled with your mother talking into a phone, filming every mortal detail, fake laughing and telling lies to the camera etc. It’s actually really really sad for the kid, truly.
I’ve got a feeling this is a freebie holiday and it will be something to do with suitcases or something ? 🤫

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
New instagram pic… I think harpers in a Tupac hoodie 🤦‍♀️
Her priorities are all out of wack! My child gets new stuff before me. Now that child's clearly got everything she already had or she would have shown whilst aimee got all new clothes. Not that you need all new stuff but I wouldn't think I needed more than my child