Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Hands up who gives a do if they have arrived safely? Apart from Harper being safe tbh Aimee you can just do all the way off. What a boring vlog. Anyhoo this night nurse is off for an early night because my dog would not let me sleep today lol it wasn't the best idea to take her a long walk before we went to bed because she was that buzzing to have me home and doing things with her she just kept putting her wee paws on my face and admiring me and talking to me until I just had to get up🤣. So I am knackered. Fingers cross for a good night's sleep!! 🙃
God I love doggies 🤣 pain in the arse but sounds like she just loves her mama 🩷🩷

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Eurgh she’s vile! Her hands look like she’s been sting on them…
Not the anxiety giving you the ss hun…. It’s the fried greasy se you’ve been troughing oh and the deserts too…. So cut the anxiety bollocks and admit you are an overindulgent heffer

Perhapse she has been sting on her hands. Or at least they have been in contact with poo in some form. She doesn't wash anywhere else so she is unlikely to be washing her hands either. She's just disgusting.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Jo is that you?

No one turned on MTH. They went quiet at the same time as Jo/pink/what was the other one? Did so I asked if there was a connection. They are still quiet but nice to see them fighting the good fight on tt though! ✊🏼
Exactly! We was in our rights to express some concern. We even tried to get him on here for a chat. ‘Turning’ on him would’ve been forming an opinion with no evidence. My opinion has not yet been made on him being Jo or whatever but his recent silence and comments he has made, deletion of the comments and failure to address said comments are what I am going to bare in mind. Still think his videos are hilarious.

Last edited: