Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder how the daddy warbucks is getting on checking in on the cats..........sorry I mean cat sitter who the family has known for years and gets some extra penny's
In the unlikely event the cat sitter exists they’d need hazard pay entering that house 🤢🤣 you know that waft of smell that hits you when an old person opens their door? That’s what her house will do only it’ll be much worse and cat pissy. Literally knock you sick.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her priorities are all out of wack! My child gets new stuff before me. Now that child's clearly got everything she already had or she would have shown whilst aimee got all new clothes. Not that you need all new stuff but I wouldn't think I needed more than my child
Because you're an actual Mother @RosieJo and a good one not a t. Anything she shows or says in relation to H is literally what not to do. She's a disgrace of a parent and she really needs to drop her 'Single Mama' title. I think Single desperate b or Single waste of space would be much more suitable

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hands up who gives a do if they have arrived safely? Apart from Harper being safe tbh Aimee you can just do all the way off. What a boring vlog. Anyhoo this night nurse is off for an early night because my dog would not let me sleep today lol it wasn't the best idea to take her a long walk before we went to bed because she was that buzzing to have me home and doing things with her she just kept putting her wee paws on my face and admiring me and talking to me until I just had to get up🤣. So I am knackered. Fingers cross for a good night's sleep!! 🙃

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Because you're an actual Mother @RosieJo and a good one not a t. Anything she shows or says in relation to H is literally what not to do. She's a disgrace of a parent and she really needs to drop her 'Single Mama' title. I think Single desperate b or Single waste of some would be much more suitable
Thankyou! ❤️ I don't get her at all. Harper should be dressed to the 9s and she should be the scruff lol but aimee will always come first and she has enablers like wendy so it will never change x

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
So she’s 9 years old listening to Eminem and Tupac rapping about drugs, losing friends to shootings etc meanwhile her ‘Gigi’ is cutting her burger for her …. She’s so confused on what she should be doing at her age bless her I don’t think it’s her fault but is she a big teenage girl or a small child ?!
Wearing Rapper clothing And a HELLO KITTY Bedroom. It’s not adding up! Oh A… Leave the child alone and let her find her own style… and for starters, learn her to cut up her own burger 🍔 and give her some much needed attention!!! U you ou can’t even manage a day without talking into your phone. You’re a disgrace.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou! ❤️ I don't get her at all. Harper should be dressed to the 9s and she should be the scruff lol but aimee will always come first and she has enablers like wendy so it will never change x
My son is spotless even for nursery....and me today have a t-shirt with holes in it! Not on purpose I didn't notice until he put his finger through at pick up!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Update from the Captain for flight URA2WAT

Toilets to the rear of the plane are closed off for our special guests. 🚫

We apologize in advance for the smell.
Sweating Heat Wave GIF

I feel sick and my sick bag is already full. Can you not land and kick the guests off? I can't stand it anymore. The smell.
LOL.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Because you're an actual Mother @RosieJo and a good one not a t. Anything she shows or says in relation to H is literally what not to do. She's a disgrace of a parent and she really needs to drop her 'Single Mama' title. I think Single desperate b or Single waste of space would be much more suitable
Awh @RosieJo I love this 😍 My Bellatrix hasn't known what to do with herself this week having us both off when she's so used to at least one of us being on shift. I've actually just dropped her at my sisters for the last few days of packing up because it's too much 🤣 I tried to pack her bits and the idiot in me didn't tape it straight away. Needless to say I nipped out got back she must have thought wtf is she doing with my stuff.. unpacked the lot! 🤣🤣🤣