Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn't agree more @lexilou A 'exposed' that poor child all by herself. The damage is done and STILL out there. I'll never get why she continues to post her on one site but not another either. Make it make sense? Also not posting the hotel, but wasn't bothered in Spain last time? Also putting her bestie and her children at risk. Why the sudden safeguarding? 👀
Safeguards when she feels like it. Have you noticed she wouldn't go out for dinner on the holiday with steph and now she is out quiet the thing swigging cava. Wish I could turn my anxiety on and off like that

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Safeguards when she feels like it. Have you noticed she wouldn't go out for dinner on the holiday with steph and now she is out quiet the thing swigging cava. Wish I could turn my anxiety on and off like that
t pure and simple. I don't suffer with anxiety thankfully but I can totally understand how she riles people who do. I'm sorry you struggle and hope you have a good support system ❤️❤️ Same as she riles me with her DV bollocks. She makes a mockery of so many people and so many triggers for different reasons and it's all for fent! She's no idea how dangerous she is. I'd never wish bad on anyone even her tbh but god help her if she ever did have real life problems. She'd struggle not to be the girl who cried wolf first and also have no idea how to cope 😡

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Awh @RosieJo I love this 😍 My Bellatrix hasn't known what to do with herself this week having us both off when she's so used to at least one of us being on shift. I've actually just dropped her at my sisters for the last few days of packing up because it's too much 🤣 I tried to pack her bits and the idiot in me didn't tape it straight away. Needless to say I nipped out got back she must have thought wtf is she doing with my stuff.. unpacked the lot! 🤣🤣🤣
Awww the wee dote! I can't breathe and mines is at my mouth side eyeing me like I'm about to die. Sees me get my uniform almost has a fit cause she knows I'm leaving. I got her when I was really sick with long covid to help me with my anxiety and the b is worse than me 🤣🤣🤣 she carries her teddy bear everywhere like if I walk to the kitchen she brings the bear with her. She has a bed in most rooms so she brings the bear and they hop into a bed together until I'm done lol unless I'm doing something she knows she can be in my arms to do. I get a bath she's in the room to. Has jumped in to many times 🤣 she's an absolute nightmare but we wouldn't change her lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
God I love doggies 🤣 pain in the arse but sounds like she just loves her mama 🩷🩷
Some would say obsessed with me 🤣 god bless her. She's up now with me and it's pissing down outside so she's gone and stolen treats from where I hide them (she has a way of getting them and I haven't worked it out yet. Her and the cat work together) and she's on the window sill eating and telling the birds off while I drink my tea and I've told her I won't be going anywhere today so she's as happy as a pig in se hahahaha

May 24, 2024
The World
Full English breakfast, steak n chips, whatever she had for breakfast and whatever snacks, plus booze. I wouldn’t consume those calories spread over three days never mind in one 🤢

I am a big fitness freak and do bodybuilding for a hobby so I know my relationship with food is different to hers (unhealthy in its own way at times), but the lengths she goes to, to conceal her true size so she can stuff her face.
If you’re that unhappy that you use the filters to alter your appearance/shape to the outside world, do something about it. She understands calories in vs calories out, she’s been in the fitness world at one stage (don’t start me on juice plus).
It must do up her and Vavs minds that once they switch the camera and lights off, the stark reality they see in the reflection of mirrors at home is hard to believe.

Delusional.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
So what will today bring? Breakfast at lunchtime because we know Aimee doesn't do spending a whole day out. More snacks, more meals, more boozies, some shopping?

On yesterday, did she who struggles to eat really do the brekkie at the airport followed by snacks from duty free, a massive steak and more snacks? We can see the struggle Aims, we can see it.

In the meantime, Charlie is at home taking Ralph on free days out, filling him with home cooked meals ans enjoying life.

I know who I'd rather be.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Some would say obsessed with me 🤣 god bless her. She's up now with me and it's pissing down outside so she's gone and stolen treats from where I hide them (she has a way of getting them and I haven't worked it out yet. Her and the cat work together) and she's on the window sill eating and telling the birds off while I drink my tea and I've told her I won't be going anywhere today so she's as happy as a pig in se hahahaha
I have a little pug who’s absolutely obsessed too. I love feeling loved but Jesus Christ 🤣 he won’t eat unless I’m sat down in the same room as him 🙄 I got a rescue mixed breed from another country (just trying to safeguard myself a bit by not saying where) for company for him in hopes he might be a bit less clingy, it’s worked slightly … she doesn’t give a s about me tbh hahaha all humans are the same in her eyes at the moment anyway it’s still early days I got her in march, but she is extremely bad for crying when I leave but she does get upset when any visitor leaves the house, my pug doesn’t seem to mind as long as mummy’s home 🤦‍♀️🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning lonely sad bridge dwellers

Welcome to flight SAM15A100N.

The plane has been deep cleaned and is now smelling fresh. Unfortunately Duty Free has to be restocked as yesterday's special guests bought the lot. One singlemama tried to get into the cockpit yelling "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I NEED TO MAKE A TIKTOK"

Spanish Garda have been alerted to look out for a tracksuit wearing Brit carrying a rather suspect looking bear. Sorry we couldn't give a better description. Too many filters blocking what she actually looks like.

The airport have been informed of the filming and are sending Aims a hefty bill on her return.

There may or may not be turbulence as we have another player stirring the wooden spoon. May I offer a half chewed, moist therapy bear as you loonball huns seem to need it more than Shamey does.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh (BTW I'm not lonely, the voices in my head keep me company)

Mar 8, 2024
Full English breakfast, steak n chips, whatever she had for breakfast and whatever snacks, plus booze. I wouldn’t consume those calories spread over three days never mind in one 🤢

I am a big fitness freak and do bodybuilding for a hobby so I know my relationship with food is different to hers (unhealthy in its own way at times), but the lengths she goes to, to conceal her true size so she can stuff her face.
If you’re that unhappy that you use the filters to alter your appearance/shape to the outside world, do something about it. She understands calories in vs calories out, she’s been in the fitness world at one stage (don’t start me on juice plus).
It must do up her and Vavs minds that once they switch the camera and lights off, the stark reality they see in the reflection of mirrors at home is hard to believe.

Delusional.
For those of us that know or know of Aimee in her juice plus days will know all of that was just part of the whole scam! She robbed people under the guise of them making a fortune if they joined her team. She is a con artist and now doing the same but different!

Mar 8, 2024
OMG have u seen the comment on Charlie's post about being away...someone calling her the real single mama? Looks hours old and STILL there...can't upload...but wow...shaimess will be fizzing!!!
There’s no hate in those comments either. All nicely worded really. If Charlotte calmed down with the prancing around showing her nips she would really knock the older sister off the top spot.

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning lonely sad bridge dwellers

Welcome to flight SAM15A100N.

The plane has been deep cleaned and is now smelling fresh. Unfortunately Duty Free has to be restocked as yesterday's special guests bought the lot. One singlemama tried to get into the cockpit yelling "DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I NEED TO MAKE A TIKTOK"

Spanish Garda have been alerted to look out for a tracksuit wearing Brit carrying a rather suspect looking bear. Sorry we couldn't give a better description. Too many filters blocking what she actually looks like.

The airport have been informed of the filming and are sending Aims a hefty bill on her return.

There may or may not be turbulence as we have another player stirring the wooden spoon. May I offer a half chewed, moist therapy bear as you loonball huns seem to need it more than Shamey does.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh (BTW I'm not lonely, the voices in my head keep me company)
Will never not read these in a tannoy voice 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
For those of us that know or know of Aimee in her juice plus days will know all of that was just part of the whole scam! She robbed people under the guise of them making a fortune if they joined her team. She is a con artist and now doing the same but different!
That’s juice plus in a nutshell babe. MM, wouldn’t recommend anyone drinking their calories when they can eat them and stay fuller for longer, not caught in a constant cycle of liquid meals reducing your metabolisms function (thus then not breaking down meals when you do eat)
But anyone who sells it doesn’t care about that, they care about the cash!!
Aimee would have been too thick (and still is) to do any research about it all.

She’s a veteran at scamming!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I have a little pug who’s absolutely obsessed too. I love feeling loved but Jesus Christ 🤣 he won’t eat unless I’m sat down in the same room as him 🙄 I got a rescue mixed breed from another country (just trying to safeguard myself a bit by not saying where) for company for him in hopes he might be a bit less clingy, it’s worked slightly … she doesn’t give a s about me tbh hahaha all humans are the same in her eyes at the moment anyway it’s still early days I got her in march, but she is extremely bad for crying when I leave but she does get upset when any visitor leaves the house, my pug doesn’t seem to mind as long as mummy’s home 🤦‍♀️🤣
Omg mines won't eat unless I'm in the room to! I've thought about getting her a friend but I keep saying knowing my luck the new one would be an anxious mess too hahahaha being loved is lovely but there's times you think jeeeesus. Literally have no personal space with her 🤣 you are so kind adopting one from another country though, I hope they come around. It takes time and the pug will show them the ropes hahaa