Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What a pair of pathetic trollops. We've gotta eat, whys she acting like she's not had a thing all day? Straight on the booze too! Honestly feel so bad for H the best thing for her was to leave her with the imaginary cat sitter because what a great time she's in for. When A said "terrible mother" yep you got that bang on. I can't fing stand either of the fs. Keep saying it but Wendy is really overtaking on my hate'ometer. She is an enabling, piss head horrible fing b. They both make me so fing angry. And what's with the "we don't film others" not arsed with all the people you get in the back of your Liverpool vlogs etc. This is about to be a far cry from a cultured trip anyone would have in a beautiful city but a pissed up, scoffing, lazy witches, wank parenting, what not to do or wear sluts on tour waste of money. They are both just fing wankers.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
What a pair of pathetic trollops. We've gotta eat, whys she acting like she's not had a thing all day? Straight on the booze too! Honestly feel so bad for H the best thing for her was to leave her with the imaginary cat sitter because what a great time she's in for. When A said "terrible mother" yep you got that bang on. I can't fing stand either of the fs. Keep saying it but Wendy is really overtaking on my hate'ometer. She is an enabling, piss head horrible fing b. They both make me so fing angry. And what's with the "we don't film others" not arsed with all the people you get in the back of your Liverpool vlogs etc. This is about to be a far cry from a cultured trip anyone would have in a beautiful city but a pissed up, scoffing, lazy witches, wank parenting, what not to do or wear sluts on tour waste of money. They are both just fing wankers.
Also why does a 9 year old 1...need drink poured and 2...in a wine glass!.??

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Couldn't agree more @lexilou A 'exposed' that poor child all by herself. The damage is done and STILL out there. I'll never get why she continues to post her on one site but not another either. Make it make sense? Also not posting the hotel, but wasn't bothered in Spain last time? Also putting her bestie and her children at risk. Why the sudden safeguarding? 👀