Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched Wendy's tiktok. Aimee cannot let her speak she's so rude. Why does anyone care if Wendy's sitting next to Harper? And why can't Harper pour her own drink? She's almost 10 years old. Talking about snacks before she's even had her dinner and wendy just can't let that child have a full meal to herself. And don't get me started on the photo on Instagram with the Tupac hoodie. Aimee you need to start allowing Harper to make her own style decisions cause everything you have bought her recently does not shout the same style Harper is actually wearing. She appears to be a tomboy. Nothing wrong with that my daughter was and is one although now she's older she glam up to go out and you find her in nothing but hoodies and baggy stuff in the day time lol I've named her 2 identities 🤣 stop trying to make her you because she's not. People in the comments saying harpers aimees twin to. Get to specsavers. She looks more like Charlie.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
What a pair of pathetic trollops. We've gotta eat, whys she acting like she's not had a thing all day? Straight on the booze too! Honestly feel so bad for H the best thing for her was to leave her with the imaginary cat sitter because what a great time she's in for. When A said "terrible mother" yep you got that bang on. I can't fing stand either of the fs. Keep saying it but Wendy is really overtaking on my hate'ometer. She is an enabling, piss head horrible fing b. They both make me so fing angry. And what's with the "we don't film others" not arsed with all the people you get in the back of your Liverpool vlogs etc. This is about to be a far cry from a cultured trip anyone would have in a beautiful city but a pissed up, scoffing, lazy witches, wank parenting, what not to do or wear sluts on tour waste of money. They are both just fing wankers.
The mother’s voice could cure me of insomnia

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just watched Wendy's tiktok. Aimee cannot let her speak she's so rude. Why does anyone care if Wendy's sitting next to Harper? And why can't Harper pour her own drink? She's almost 10 years old. Talking about snacks before she's even had her dinner and wendy just can't let that child have a full meal to herself. And don't get me started on the photo on Instagram with the Tupac hoodie. Aimee you need to start allowing Harper to make her own style decisions cause everything you have bought her recently does not shout the same style Harper is actually wearing. She appears to be a tomboy. Nothing wrong with that my daughter was and is one although now she's older she glam up to go out and you find her in nothing but hoodies and baggy stuff in the day time lol I've named her 2 identities 🤣 stop trying to make her you because she's not. People in the comments saying harpers aimees twin to. Get to specsavers. She looks more like Charlie.
She said harper chose that hoody cos it looked cool.
No way is Aimee knowing any Tupac songs except maybe the couple that were played on mainstream radio. He was shot when she was 11, she would have been listening to boyzone or some other teeny bopper boyband, not rappers like biggie & Tupac.

It annoys me when people buy these kind of hoodys, T-shirt because they like the look of it. I wouldn’t do it unless it’s a group/artist I love. You’ll often find me in a rick Astley T-shirt cos I’ve got merch from his concerts as I’m stuck in the 80/90s but you won’t find me in a Taylor swift merch cos I like the look of it because I’m not a fan of hers

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Omg mines won't eat unless I'm in the room to! I've thought about getting her a friend but I keep saying knowing my luck the new one would be an anxious mess too hahahaha being loved is lovely but there's times you think jeeeesus. Literally have no personal space with her 🤣 you are so kind adopting one from another country though, I hope they come around. It takes time and the pug will show them the ropes hahaa
They do often play and it gives me a bit of peace but at the same time it doesn’t because again they don’t play unless mummy’s sat down not doing anything and they just attack each other on me and hurt me in the process 🤣🤣
There’s pros and cons of having them both together, it’s kind of twice the work, walks are awful as my new girl is reactive on the lead (understandable giving her circumstances)
I just figured she needed a home and he needed a friend! It made sense x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Saying she doesn’t usually say stuff about people when talking about the rude staff - SJ? Pete Wicks? All your ex’s? People in your comments that say the smallest thing you don’t like? Clap backs? Postman? Delivery guy who apparently walked in your house? Neighbours? The list goes on. She is a nasty b so why even lie and pretend to be all nice and kind. Laughable.

Also this safeguarding stuff is long overdue and I’m glad we’ve finally got through to her in that regard (it’s defo us and TL that have made that happen). Not bad for a bunch of trolls eh 😎

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Didn't she say once she wears little make up on holiday....she didnt show us the trowl she packed in her make up haul
When I'm on holibobs it's tinted moisturiser and clear mascara to double up for lashes and brows and some lip balm and that's for night time. She deffo has major insecurities going on having a full face of drag makeup on in that heat.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She said harper chose that hoody cos it looked cool.
No way is Aimee knowing any Tupac songs except maybe the couple that were played on mainstream radio. He was shot when she was 11, she would have been listening to boyzone or some other teeny bopper boyband, not rappers like biggie & Tupac.

It annoys me when people buy these kind of hoodys, T-shirt because they like the look of it. I wouldn’t do it unless it’s a group/artist I love. You’ll often find me in a rick Astley T-shirt cos I’ve got merch from his concerts as I’m stuck in the 80/90s but you won’t find me in a Taylor swift merch cos I like the look of it because I’m not a fan of hers

I'm the same age and I listened to them but then I have a big brother whose 7 years older and influenced alot of what I listened to lol but I get what you mean!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god how much makeup is she piling on?

I’m on holiday in Cornwall and only using tinted moisturiser at that and sun cream definitely not piling it on.

Managing to catch up a little this morning as my son having a sensory hangover (ASD, ADHD and SPD) so whilst husband out with my daughters, I am keeping it chilled for my son and he is flat out asleep as we speak.

Aimee Arsehole really doesn’t like to parent does she? Why the hell is H with W and not with her? H is 9 and in a few years she won’t want to be holidaying with her Mum so surely you’d be making more effort to spend lots of quality time together just the two of you - why does she need a chaperone to spend time with her child?

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
img_9488-jpeg.120255

Attachments

• IMG_9488.jpeg
    IMG_9488.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 296