Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
img_9488-jpeg.120255
The many chins of A

May 22, 2024
button moon
Saying she doesn’t usually say stuff about people when talking about the rude staff - SJ? Pete Wicks? All your ex’s? People in your comments that say the smallest thing you don’t like? Clap backs? Postman? Delivery guy who apparently walked in your house? Neighbours? The list goes on. She is a nasty b so why even lie and pretend to be all nice and kind. Laughable.

Also this safeguarding stuff is long overdue and I’m glad we’ve finally got through to her in that regard (it’s defo us and TL that have made that happen). Not bad for a bunch of trolls eh 😎
Personally I think the only reason she isn’t saying where she’s staying this time is cos she’s read here and is worried Jo (if Jo is a real person) is going to be in Barcelona at the same time. Just seems coincidental that she’s never cared before….

May 22, 2024
button moon
Oh my god how much makeup is she piling on?

I’m on holiday in Cornwall and only using tinted moisturiser at that and sun cream definitely not piling it on.

Managing to catch up a little this morning as my son having a sensory hangover (ASD, ADHD and SPD) so whilst husband out with my daughters, I am keeping it chilled for my son and he is flat out asleep as we speak.

Aimee Arsehole really doesn’t like to parent does she? Why the hell is H with W and not with her? H is 9 and in a few years she won’t want to be holidaying with her Mum so surely you’d be making more effort to spend lots of quality time together just the two of you - why does she need a chaperone to spend time with her child?
And why haven’t they just shared a room?? Our family of 5 went away with MIL a few months ago and we all shared in one big room.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm the same age and I listened to them but then I have a big brother who’s 7 years older and influenced alot of what I listened to lol but I get what you mean!
when you’re around that music you grow to love it. I’m doubtful aimee exposes her to that kind of music esp when she claims harpers a swiftie

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Personally I think the only reason she isn’t saying where she’s staying this time is cos she’s read here and is worried Jo (if Jo is a real person) is going to be in Barcelona at the same time. Just seems coincidental that she’s never cared before….
I don’t think it’s got anything to do with Jo (I don’t believe Jo was ever going to Barcelona either), I think it might have been that follower of hers that was in her hotel in Spain and messaging etc, was well weird. Add to us here and on TL saying it then I think that’s triggered it. It should never have needed to be forced into her though.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
But she is literally glued to aimless arsehole. I feel so sorry for Charlie having to watch them all the time
That’s what I said on TL. You don’t know where Aimee ends and Wendy starts she’s that far up her arsehole and it’s true. She’s seen aimee more times in the last week than she has Charlie all year

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Here it is
Something has definitely happened or been said between them hasn’t it?

As a mother to answer like that is just vile!

Surely you would answer something like I wish they were here too I miss them.

That comment just shows to me how much she favours Aimee Arsehole - I hope C sees that message and cuts them off as it cements that Aimee Arsehole will always come first.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Wendy definitely favours Aimee. I don’t think Aimee likes Charlie, she never makes an effort to go and see her. She could easily go up on a weekend when H is at her dads and spend the night with Charlie for a girlie night. Or even take H with her and stay in a hotel nearby if she didn’t want to go home the same day.

Neither of them make an effort with Charlie. She wasn’t well and the two selfish bleeps went shopping to Liverpool instead, when the same amount of driving time could have got them to Charlie’s instead to help her out. Do you think Wendy would leave Aimee fending for herself if she wasn’t well? We all know full well she would be round there in a flash!

I really like Charlie and feel sorry for her being lumbered with those two for a mother and sister.
My opinion of Wendy has really gone down lately. I used to like her, but seeing how she enables Aimee so much and does nothing for Charlie, I’ve really gone off her.

Poor Charlie would never see either of them if she didn’t go and visit them herself. Wendy says she’s too anxious to drive to Charlie’s house, but has she never heard of a train?? A train from Southport to Blackpool takes 90 mins and a return costs £24.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
when you’re around that music you grow to love it. I’m doubtful aimee exposes her to that kind of music esp when she claims harpers a swiftie
I do doubt she has exposed her to it either I agree! I'm a swiftie but my taste is music is vast tbh lol depends on my mood but again because I was brought up listening to loads of different kinds of music between my grandparents, parents, siblings. Aimee seems to sort of only like 2000 r&b which I bloody love to but anytime she has music on it seems to be that