Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
All the way to Barca and don't go in Sagrada Familia!! What's the Architects name Bendy?? How about Tibidabo? Just so you know there's somewhere you can get your alcohol fix on the way up, if you can be bothered. Will you make it to Park Guell? More of that Architecture by that Architect.

Uncultured heathens! All of them!

#Stunning

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
I’m sorry but a nine year old on a city break? She needs water parks, camel rides, beaches, and kids discos? A zoo ? Who is Wendy trying to kid here that Harold prefers culture and museums? My grandkids wouldn’t turn their nose up at visiting a museum but they would rather be at the bloody pool having fun with their parents and family? If it’s true it’s only cos bendy and Olga don’t bloody play with her or give her the attention so it’s better for her to be trawling the sights in mad heat and sat outside a boozer rather than sat at the poolside on her own watching other kids swimming and playing with their families! Disgraceful!

May 24, 2024
The World
img_9488-jpeg.120255

double chin jabba the hut GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
Here it is
What a fed up response.
I can’t imagine reading my mum saying about me while away with my brother ‘I love to spend time with them but not all the time’ and know that she’s with my brother more than she is me, and is saying that while away with him that very moment.
🥴🥴

‘We’d have loved it too but sadly all our dates didn’t add up’.

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s what I said on TL. You don’t know where Aimee ends and Wendy starts she’s that far up her arsehole and it’s true. She’s seen aimee more times in the last week than she has Charlie all year
Did I read that Charlie said Ralph goes to her dad’s house for three weeks in the summer, if he didn’t she wouldn’t manage.

Where is Bendy Wendy in the holidays. With Harper & Aimee? Helping the parent who is at home all day?

May 24, 2024
The World
Loving the wee jungle theme nails. Rarrrr!! 🦁🐯🐆. I got black french tips just now. Feel radical😂
I can never decide what I want, I look up too many options but was these or another set. I’m saving the other set until next time as I need to get it out my system 🤣

I couldn’t cut about with nails like Aimee, design or length. These are my own with just biab on them