Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning peeps

Welcome to flight 57UNN1NG

If you look out your windows the views are stunning.

Our meal today is steak, which is just stunning and our cabin crew will cut it up for you. Wash it down with our stunning prosecco.

We would like to remind parents that Safeguarding your children on the internet whilst on holiday means the WHOLE of the internet. Folks can take photos from Instagram too.

And don't forget to see the architecture by that Architect. It's stunning. Just don't go into the most famous landmark with stunning views and so much history. Plonk yourself opposite to have a drink instead. Stunning.

Be careful when walking down Las Ramblas. Not for the pickpockets, you might get mistaken for a prostitute.

Anyway peeps, it's all stunning gorgeous.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Good morning peeps

Welcome to flight 57UNN1NG

If you look out your windows the views are stunning.

Our meal today is steak, which is just stunning and our cabin crew will cut it up for you. Wash it down with our stunning prosecco.

We would like to remind parents that Safeguarding your children on the internet whilst on holiday means the WHOLE of the internet. Folks can take photos from Instagram too.

And don't forget to see the architecture by that Architect. It's stunning. Just don't go into the most famous landmark with stunning views and so much history. Plonk yourself opposite to have a drink instead. Stunning.

Be careful when walking down Las Ramblas. Not for the pickpockets, you might get mistaken for a prostitute.

Anyway peeps, it's all stunning gorgeous.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh
They couldn’t go in because they didn’t pre book tickets. do all to do with harper not wanting to go in. I checked their website and tickets booked up till 5th June at least. They blamed harper so they don’t highlight their mistakes

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
They couldn’t go in because they didn’t pre book tickets. do all to do with harper not wanting to go in. I checked their website and tickets booked up till 5th June at least. They blamed harper so they don’t highlight their mistakes
You can buy tickets there but the queues are always huge so that probably put them off. Can't be stood in a queue when there's alcohol over the road.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Thought I’d post this here as well
Have said mostly the exact same thing. Its as clear as the nose on your face harper is developmentally delayed and she is doing sweet do all about it. God knows what will happen when she goes to an older school. It's really sad a mother would do that to her own child. That's why she posts pictures and not videos. A picture you can't tell stimming etc but on the videos it was very apparent what was going on

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder if H manages to mask at school because surely her school would have intervened by now and started making notes for a referral??
She must do because having had a child diagnosed at 4, 3 months into starting school and his traits weren’t that obvious to the untrained eye. And if Aimee is hiding that her motor skills such as cutting food etc then they’ll be unaware. Juniors and not able to cut food up when plenty of kids in primary are more capable. Aimee should be ashamed but she won’t be cos she simply doesn’t know how

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Hi all, I'm new on here. I haven't not been watching Amiees videos and thought she seemed alright at first but I noticed the things she says aren't very consistent!
And after reading on here and T about her, I now can't stand her!

By the way, she is at Hotel Seventy in Barcelona. I've stayed there and recognise the background anywhere
Welcome to CC… and where the truth is.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She must do because having had a child diagnosed at 4, 3 months into starting school and his traits weren’t that obvious to the untrained eye. And if Aimee is hiding that her motor skills such as cutting food etc then they’ll be unaware. Juniors and not able to cut food up when plenty of kids in primary are more capable. Aimee should be ashamed but she won’t be cos she simply doesn’t know how
My eldest son masked until his hormones took over. All I could think was FINALLY!!! He ended up at a PRU 2 weeks after his adhd diagnosis coz the school couldn’t cope with him due to his behaviour before diagnosis

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Hi all, I'm new on here. I haven't not been watching Amiees videos and thought she seemed alright at first but I noticed the things she says aren't very consistent!
And after reading on here and T about her, I now can't stand her!

By the way, she is at Hotel Seventy in Barcelona. I've stayed there and recognise the background anywhere
One of her huns is gonna ss this for outing where she’s staying. We’re gonna get slagged off and reported to her “case worker” 🤣🤣🤣

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Hi everyone, I had an account a while ago but deleted when someone doxxed Aimee, and when the thread changed over I couldn’t see screenshots without signing in and I’ve been too scared to comment incase everyone thought I was Jo 😂.
Why is Yo-Yo knicker Wendy trying to set Aimee up with the taxi driver in front of her 9 year old, my 10 year old would be horrified it’s so inappropriate.
Why is a 9 year old dictating where to go if my kid said no she would be dragged in by the ear (jokes) but they would be going. They are not there everyday and not there long it’s such an unusual building too, just a waste.
What is the desperation for a man? I’m single (husband died a few years ago) and I haven’t been with anyone since him I want to focus on my kids they don’t need random men in the house especially if you only just met!!
I’m super self conscious tho as I can’t cook to save my life but I do try, I’m mentally exhausted all the time because I do everything.
I also took my kids away to Spain last year on my own and I’m taking them to Majorca in July by myself why she so scared to take one child away? My son has Autism but he knows how to behave he’s actually the easiest out my girls 😂 sorry long post 💋