Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Me every time I hear Wendy say Stoppp it!! Stop what? The stunning pick a mix is doing do all, shut up! 😐
Anyway I'm off 'hons' need to make sure we have somewhere stunning to actually sleep tonight and my stunning kettle plugged in. The rest can wait. Never moving again 🤣 I'll be back. Bye for now my loves 🥴

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514-035029_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514-035029_Samsung Internet.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 88

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Me every time I hear Wendy say Stoppp it!! Stop what? The stunning pick a mix is doing do all, shut up! 😐
Anyway I'm off 'hons' need to make sure we have somewhere stunning to actually sleep tonight and my stunning kettle plugged in. The rest can wait. Never moving again 🤣 I'll be back. Bye for now my loves 🥴
I’ve had to use this for profile pic 😂

Mar 9, 2024
No Aimee on Wendy’s latest video not even her voice.. wonder why 😂
There won’t be babe - she’s got stuff to do don’t ya know! She’s off looking for a flamenco frock because now she thinks manuel is her real daddy she’s doing a cash in hand job in a Spanish lap dancing bar on the prom. She’s heard The maraca player is called Davido so she’s also looking for grinch socks on the other side of the market- good job she packed the D mug in case of an emergency!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Is Bendy going to cut up Harold’s dinner tonight or just chew it for her and spit it in her mouth like a baby bird
Just been reading a comment on TL… regarding H. Something about she doesn’t have school lunches as can’t use cutlery properly hence the packed lunches so it’s easier for her to eat her food.
Basically masking her child’s issues as there is definitely a delay of some kind. A, should be really helping H, instead of talking into a phone all day! This child will be bullied at high school as she will stand out. So so sad.

Gavin & I concur, the way that old well used dusty bike talks gets right on our pips. Tell you what’s STUNNING you old bint, is the lies & bullshit that come out of your’s & that clapped smelly favourite daughter’s mouths. 🙄

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Just been reading a comment on TL… regarding H. Something about she doesn’t have school lunches as can’t use cutlery properly hence the packed lunches so it’s easier for her to eat her food.
Basically masking her child’s issues as there is definitely a delay of some kind. A, should be really helping H, instead of talking into a phone all day! This child will be bullied at high school as she will stand out. So so sad.
That was me. It’s definitely what I think, because she was having school meals til she went to juniors. Obviously they’re expected to cut their own food up in juniors