Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
It's strange how she hasn't cottoned on when it's so obvious to everyone else or just chooses to ignore it. We all know she’s low enough to exploit her child all over the Internet the same way her bestie does with Max so I don't know why she hasn't jumped on to Vavs despicable train yet. I think the only logical reason is pure laziness
She’ll be embarrassed but also it means she’d have to spend more time on the child with appts/meetings & having to actually support her & that means she’ll have less time for TikTok, shopping, drinking and eating because harper has and always will be the last priority on a very long list!

It’s sickening especially as a parent of autistic child, it’s hard to accept a diagnosis when it’s given but it doesn’t change the child. It makes your life change slightly but you learn to adjust & adapt.

2 years and she’ll be in secondary school & it’ll be hell for her

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
TikTok threads are locked down, no one can get on them even with a code unfortunately
I joined last July but they wouldn't let me post until yesterday, they sent me a confirmation email. Now I can but that was nearly a year ago I rejoined. I was a tattler years ago and left because of time commitments but I wanted to comment on scottish tiktok threads cos that lot are a special breed but not allowed to. They've closed the tiktok threads. And sorry I don't have a code, was just a confirmation email they sent. Sorry.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The chins are chinning and the moon is out 😂
So in sync @Aimee5bellies I SS the exact same 😂 for a massive 🦛 fent creator such as she, you'd have thought she knew her angles a bit better. 🌝 Her face when H was having the 1st bite too. Frothing at the gash to get her gob round it 🐖 And they're chocolate strawberries ffs! Have you never left your lair before? Every video pisses me off more they genuinely may aswell be in Liverpool, which reminds me if you have to explain why you say you're from there.... 🤡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
To say she’s worked in travel for many many years she’s as thick as two short planks.
Omg I was going to say this too 🤣🤣 glad I caught up before commenting. I thought that when Jumping gash flash said she has booked restaurants for each night. Wouldn't you leave that to Pinocchhio? Same as when she went to London prancing with her passport out, not knowing she had access to the lounge etc. She's a fing terrible liar with a s memory like hers 🙄😴

Mar 8, 2024
It's strange how she hasn't cottoned on when it's so obvious to everyone else or just chooses to ignore it. We all know she’s low enough to exploit her child all over the Internet the same way her bestie does with Max so I don't know why she hasn't jumped on to Vavs despicable train yet. I think the only logical reason is pure laziness
Oh she knows alright, but she won’t want to acknowledge it publicly will she!

Mar 8, 2024
To say she’s worked in travel for many many years she’s as thick as two short planks.
she was the booking clerk. Nothing wrong with that but she does big herself up, I mean look how she describes herself as a mum 👍🏻

Mar 8, 2024
she was the booking clerk. Nothing wrong with that but she does big herself up, I mean look how she describes herself as a mum 👍🏻

Mar 8, 2024
I need an oxygen mask. She must think this is sexy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 off I pop to night duty! I'll catch up later wenches ❤️
When I look back at my younger years I would always dress up at night to go out, but on holidays with the kiddies, we or I never went out looking like that, way too over the top for a child friendly night out🤷‍♀️