Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh she knows alright, but she won’t want to acknowledge it publicly will she!
Absolutely disgusting. Even by her standards. Yet another demographic she makes a mockery of. Love of her life? Honestly I could cry for her. Everyone knows how cruel kids can be 💔 if it's not your Mum's in manky underwear all over the Internet or why can't you do much yourself? Why baby spoons? The list goes on! And she really is Shameless cz she doesn't give a hoot. 😪😪

Mar 9, 2024
Is it me or does her face change shape half way through the video? Especially when they are out of the restaurant… she’s especially round in the first part.
Must have forgot the filter on the restaurant bit🤣love that for you.
Is chimichurri not an Argentinan sauce too🤷🏻‍♀️ available in marksies in a jar 🤔
Also do we reckon wendy is registered as self employed for tax etc for her mobile 'business'?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's just a really weird dynamic between them. Think Aimless is the paymaster general, couldn't see her taking her own child away and having sole parenting responsibilities. The old yin has taken that wee girl into her room also, which, as fed up as that is, as her mother is there, tells me she is there to parent them both. Just an opinion 🤷Who knows??
Edited to add.. Nowt wrong with sharing with your nana but you just know that Wendy is parenting that's all.
Yep it's very odd she's with Wendy. Might just be me but I don't see why they even need 2 rooms. Absolutely nothing wrong with a family room even with 3 singles considering how long they're there and it's just a base for sleep really. But always OTT in Eleven'a'reef eh? 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The 3 amigos have left the country in case they are pulled in for paternity testing - last seen running over the boarder on their donkeys - they remember an orgy with bendy Wendy and sticky Vicky after a copious amount of sangria - 37 years ago - and they are taking no chances! Wendy gave them crabs after their last night of sex on the beach and they are still scratching! Run for the hills my friends…… 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Tom Hanks Running GIF

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Out of curiosity what do we all think is the financial set up? Do you think Shamey pays for Bendy? Or Bendy pays everything? Or do you think they both pay for themselves and A pays for Harold?

I'm veering towards A paying for Bendy so she's there to change her adult nappy, and so she doesn't have to parent. Also there has to be more to the blatant favourite rimming so A really could be the cash cow which is why W just goes with and enables the BS.
But then I think A is a selfish witch so not sure? Curious what you all think? 👀👀
What I don’t understand is…. Why didn’t they get one family room to share. It’s only the three of them. Considering she’s so anxious etc… 🙄 you’d think she would prefer to share a room - with her comfort blanket… AKA MAMA. she baffles me that she needs a teddy bear on the plane when she has her mother with her. And goes to events on her own but then says she struggles with anxiety. She’s an absolute FAKER!!! Is it all for viewings & content?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh my Christ! THAT picture has sent me under 🤢 Why does she have to show everything she eats? And by everything I mean a fraction. Some vile eaters on TT (Chaos Queen will never waiver from my top spot if anyone's familiar) but this gannet is up there.
I just don't understand her logic? Why on earth would you put that out there? Claims to be bullied, reads here, reads her own comments but she really does troll herself way more than anyone. I feel fing ill 🤢🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
To be fair I don't mind that dress. It's way more age appropriate and one of the nicer things I've seen her in. Just OTT as someone said.
I just don't understand the pose. She's so butch and manly and her face? fing hell. Are you on holiday? Or mugshot? Holding in a s? Passport pic? Wtf?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-212422_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-212422_Samsung Internet.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 102