Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
More proof of slimming filter? Try on at home and ootn on hols a couple of days apart. Nobody has an issue with her being a bigger girl, people have an issue that she's so clearly ashamed of it, hides it, lies about it and in turn makes people who are bigger bodied feel s cause they can't shovel in a million calories a day like her and stay "slim".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530_013147_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_013147_TikTok.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20240530_013117_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530_013117_TikTok.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 77
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Another exhibit for the filter files. If not I'm Michael Jacksons pet Monkey! 🐒The blur is blurry 🥴 Wtf for? Absolutely nobody gives a shiny s covered strawberry dipped in Gold.

Thought I'd leave you with another SS if anyone wants a pic. I swear I wouldn't look at my dinner like that if I was on death row ☠️🐷🤣

Same time tomorrow? Thirsty Thursday. Sangria chilling ready 😎 Hope the night owls have a good shift. I'm back on tomorrow. Na'night all 🫂❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530-013053_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240530-013053_Samsung Internet.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240529-224348_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240529-224348_TikTok.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The fact she says she had a wee power nap and her mother says she would have loved that but obviously wendy had Harper while aimee fed about as usual and did as aimee pleases as usual and wendy couldn't rest. Says everything anyone needs to know about that person if you ask me. Also to turn around and say she has needed some downtime as if she posts loads in the evenings when usually it's a dud of absolute se or a takeaway is laughable. Try doing a proper days work. Then you could say that without being laughed at you absolute t! The over exaggerating that everything's for Harper and harpers having such a great time says alot aswell. If she was then you wouldn't need to force that narrative. Not once have we even heard Harper excited in the background lol you are both disgraceful aswell not one responsible adult between you. Drinking alcohol when as you said Aimee you are at a restaurant "a little further out" in a strange country and to go back to the hotel and drink more while your child is entertained by no doubt her tablet or phone is disgusting. You don't need to consume alcohol every single day of a holiday, especially if your child is there. So all in all todays posts say an awful lot without you saying do all really! Well done.

Mar 8, 2024
Out of curiosity what do we all think is the financial set up? Do you think Shamey pays for Bendy? Or Bendy pays everything? Or do you think they both pay for themselves and A pays for Harold?

I'm veering towards A paying for Bendy so she's there to change her adult nappy, and so she doesn't have to parent. Also there has to be more to the blatant favourite rimming so A really could be the cash cow which is why W just goes with and enables the BS.
But then I think A is a selfish witch so not sure? Curious what you all think? 👀👀
Convinced Aimee is the cash cow

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Convinced Aimee is the cash cow
I’ve just said this on TL

Aimee pays for everything in return for Shirls adoration and enabling especially in public & also neither of them seem to have any proper friends (Aimee has Jaschin & shirl has that woman she’s posted with who’s husband she probably wants to shag)

They stick together because Narcs do and no one else can deal with them for long

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder how she managed to live & work before tiktok? Because currently she’s barely doing anything in a day as it is & acts like she worked her bum off 😂
She had 3 jobs before she quit to go full time fent creator. She’s absolutely spiralled since she quit those jobs. Her personal hygiene, her laziness have all nose dived. She looked half decent a couple of years ago, now she resembles the love child of Shrek and Mrs Twit/Waynetta slob!

TikTok has absolutely ruined her mental health, she thinks she’s something she’s not (filters to add to that) no accountability for anything and she’s ruined her child even more than before all because she’s keeping up this pretence online, she no longer knows who the real Aimee is

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Is gash flash a ford cozzy? Because the way big trunchbull refers to her "clients" sounds like it to me. How big has she got??? Sorry I'm just catching up been working nights in my normal job, running my own business and my house is falling down around me, drank to much wine last night and crashed ❤️