Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Morning everyone

I’m off to the gym with the teen, then shopping for a new coffee machine as mines died this morning 🫤

I’m calling return of the anxiety as she’s back home today & she’s got to parent H (I say that very loosely) and she’s got the dreaded school run incoming.

Wonder if the cats are ok? I’m sure she’ll make a whole point of showing they’re ok and the invisible cat sitter did such a good job she bought some duty free that aimless will drink tonight whilst she orders one last takeaway for the month because she’s not had that many 😂😬

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning bridge dwellers

Please make your way to gate 14-16

Welcome to flight 1MA51Z312

Turbulence expected today. There are no filters on this flight and it may take us a bit longer to get home as there's extra weight on board.

We have Pastries and bacon/egg sarnies on the menu. Also a bit of Italian cuisine because ya know, when in Rome, sorry Spain.

A small reminder to avoid the toilets at the rear of the plane. If you need earplugs just ask a crew member. The stunning gorgeous OMG whiny noise can be extremely annoying.

We do hope you've enjoyed flying Catpiss Airlines.

The Starbar Cabin crew and Captain PlentyOfShhh

Mar 8, 2024
Greetings from Greece 🇬🇷
Hope everyone is good and well 🩵
As for Aimee, well she has done it again and made another destination look se (is that her talent!)
I thought I'd do a little postcard to her from my holiday ( dying art the old post card !)

🇬🇷
Dear Aims!

I see your trip to Barca was another load of same and no different!!!...food, alcohol and shopping! All that culture and all you do is go to a zoo! H is no more into culture than you are into fitness ! Eyes in the back of you head from walking around a zoo!! Seriously!!!
I am away with just my son, no support bear or t of a mummy to hold my hand! This is not our first trip away as I have taken him numerous times on my own ! We have a lovely suite with a swim up room. We have done lots of things and my phone has been in my bag apart from taking pictures for our memories 🩵 the other day we went out on a boat trip, we both jumped off it for a swim in the beautiful sea. You see teaching your child to swim is not only a life skill that could save their lives, but they get to enjoy fun things like that!! We are also going out today on the doughnuts ( not the eating kind so don't wet your pants!) and then back for a swim at our suite! Evenings have been dinner followed by playing pool (winning )air hockey (not winning) and then playing cards (I'm losing 23 -10!) whilst listening to the talented saxophone player! Not caining the array of alcoholic drinks available on our all inclusive!
Anyway that's really enough for me as I'm off now for my Greek breakfast over looking the sea ⛵ (exclusive if you are staying in a suite) then back on the terrace for a swim!
I'd say wish you were here but that would be a lie and like most people I don't lie!

....Lots of love to my fellow t cafe hags (but not you Aimee arsehole) xxx

Ps ....your mum has definitely proved herself to be the horrible t we all thought she was! Most feel sorry for Charlie, me included but in reality she is the lucky one as she is nothing like you 2! When she takes R away she will really put you to shame !!

May 24, 2024
The World
Morning everyone

I’m off to the gym with the teen, then shopping for a new coffee machine as mines died this morning 🫤

I’m calling return of the anxiety as she’s back home today & she’s got to parent H (I say that very loosely) and she’s got the dreaded school run incoming.

Wonder if the cats are ok? I’m sure she’ll make a whole point of showing they’re ok and the invisible cat sitter did such a good job she bought some duty free that aimless will drink tonight whilst she orders one last takeaway for the month because she’s not had that many 😂😬
Enjoy the gym ❤️

What takeaway are we calling?