Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Spotted on the end of one of Shirls videos. Like others have said before, nothing wrong with any size just don't lie about it!
She is coming across as really condescending, patronising and smug on this trip. No coincidence that she also has her biggest enabler with her.
Omfg look at her!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
8x the person she shows.
Aimee just stop with the fing BS!
That's got to be the most realistic pic of her yet!! Is that an arse or a shelf??!😱

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
This holiday has just further outed how much she lies. The filters, body size, designer gear, the over eating, the se parenting etc. She is everything we say she is and more, how people believe anything that comes out of her mouth is baffling. Birkdale bullshitter doing what she does best.

Also who goes to Barcelona and uses a day on a zoo when you’ve no little kids.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Their content is boring
Jigsaw gave up trolling us
I’ve noticed some of our cc fs haven’t posted in a while 😞
MTH hasn’t posted any Aimee fent
What’s going on guys? Are we all ok?? I’m that bored I’m gonna buy some kylies and scroll tinder all night
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office
It does feel like Groundhog Day sometimes doesn’t it. Her content is so boring and dire, and as it’s all the same lies then we all probably feel like we have nothing new to say and are just repeating ourselves. I know I do. As much as no one wants drama/something different happens that’s when the thread is at its funniest and most active.

Mar 9, 2024
I’d love for some of us trolls to be able to sit face to face with her window licking fans and actually present evidence of her lies and disgusting behaviour. You see we KNOW without doubt what she is and it can be proven - I’d love to hear how they would justify being up her arse to our faces! It would be funny because they don’t have a leg to stand on! I’d also love to to have some time with olga on my own and watch her try to gaslight her way round the actual facts of her lies and bull s. Oh and if I hear Bandy saying how GAAAAAWJUS. Once more I will hunt her down and drop kick her over to BLackpool! Sickly sycophantic witch ! 🤬

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
That video of the zoo was just sad. I don't know how anyone can go to a zoo, it's just horrible to see animals confined. It's certainly something I wouldn't be doing in my everyday life, never mind on holiday. Yet again she has made Barcelona look s, like all the other places she has ever visited. It's just food and booze, and then repeat. Making out that they are celebrities 🙄 It's pathetic.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Shes jus infuriates me more and more...this was nothing about taking harper away this was a holiday to rub everyones noses in it...wow look at me in barc in my £300+ hotel room.per night in my designer gear thinking shes better than everyone else u may have money catpiss but u look like an old hag and rotten to the core

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Shes jus infuriates me more and more...this was nothing about taking harper away this was a holiday to rub everyones noses in it...wow look at me in barc in my £300+ hotel room.per night in my designer gear thinking shes better than everyone else u may have money catpiss but u look like an old hag and rotten to the core
Can someone tell me… WHY does she think WE want to see her Eat her food 🤷‍♀️ okay… show your presentation food, name the restaurant, location & price guide of the venue… that would be helpful for any pending trips. But seeing someone continuously scoffing, chewing, smacking their lips, stuffing food in their mouths 🤢 etc…is beyond me!!! She’s a greedy pig 🐷 breakfast was enough eating her way through so much… hence the size of this heffer!! Even her Filter is now struggling to slim her down. All this trip has been is an eating & drinking session and nothing else. She is obsessed with her phone and herself!! I really wish she would just put her phone down and give her daughter the attention she deserves. It’s so sad 😞 this poor child is subjected to continuous TikTok content and her mother permanently talking to her phone!