Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her
Is it that deep Aimee...u spoilt entitled brat! Why fing film EVERYTHING anyway. Ruined it for H! Absolutely ridiculous... surprised she didn't blub! (A)
Also...the woman in the shop just told me..she's a blockee! 🚫 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't *know wtf sephora is and don't care but another shopping trip...pleaaasseee🙄

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I don't like to talk bad of anyone.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 All your exs, your imaginary neighbour, postie, Pete Wicks, every takeaway that gets the tiniest thing wrong, mcds sauce thieves, all the awful trolls. The list goes on.. and on. fing knob. And why is it she asks H a question then answers for her? Scared she's not going to say the same are you? Anyway I'm going to try get a few more hours. Can't wait for airport drama and I do hope she forgets that rancid Teddy 🤢
👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
So I’ve been massaged and facialed to within an inch of my life - waiting now for a scalp massage and treatment - I feel so pampered! Just catching up. Is it just me but when you are sharing food - even with your kids is it not a bit disgusting to take a bite and then put it back in with rest of the food! Dirty cow! X
Just wrote the same...she's rank !

Mar 8, 2024
This just says it all. How engrossed H is in her phone when A seemingly is waiting to cross. That phone has been Hs only source of entertainment all week. I'd have thought she was a fing selfish b had she gone without H but honestly it would have been best for the kid she'd have had more care and fun if she was left with.. well anyone in all honesty 🙄😒
She looks like a barrel here 😳 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
This is same for me. When my girl was younger she was a beautiful blonde and hazel eyes. When we were in Spain the locals would literally touch her, feel her hair or stroke her cheek. Infuriated me. She was the spit of little Maddie McCann when she was wee.
She never left my side and my eyes were never off her !!
Actually the same with my daughter years ago in Turkey. I was like u wud not get away with it in the UK and rightly so!

Mar 8, 2024
There is absolutely no thought or safeguarding of her young and vulnerable daughter at all. Isn't it normal to walk and chat to each other rather than having the kids face in a phone, walking so far behind. I wouldn't have my much older kids walking behind me in the uk let alone in a foreign city. She's asking for trouble, actually knowing shameless she would love that as it would give her drama and content 😢
They say a picture tells a thousand words! 😕

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
1. Has she burned her cheekbones on the hot plates or is that just her blusher 🤦‍♀️🤣
2. "I'm a basic B" ummm yeah u are definitely basic (brained) silly b...
3. How babyish does H sound... 🤦‍♀️isn't she getting on for 10? My daughter was always grown up for her age and had boobs and started her periods at 10. H wud not cope..at all! It wasn't nice for my daughter but the maturity is miles apart and she definitely didn't speak like a baby. I may be being ignorant but surely that's nothing to do with being neurodivergent. Please correct me if I’m wrong or caused offence. Surely there is a difference between developmental delay and Autism?
I actually agree about the periods, my eldest granddaughter started hers not long after her 10th birthday and she has coped really well with it,they get quite painful and heavy for her at times 😔 she will be 13 this year. She was so much more mature at that age than H will ever be

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Bloody hell when fatty says she forgets to eat she must mean forgot she has eaten so eats again. Every video we’ve had to see the ugliest eater scoff her fat face during this holiday. She’s like noo noo off the teletubbies.

Love that she got told not to film. And love how triggered she is at being told 🤣. That video summed her up as a person - entitled, pandered to, spoilt, rude and such a fing dickhead.

She’s made a beautiful city look s.

Mrs-Mac

Mar 10, 2024
Can some please explain why she’s always got a shiny spot in the middle of her eyebrows. It’s really bugs me 🤣🤣
The trowel she uses to put on her makeup doesn’t reach that bit 😂😂

Long time lurker here. I never post as I’m usually 8 pages behind trying to catch up on the goss with my shifts 🙈😂. Thought I should say hi as I usually like/react to posts. You ladies are a godsend to see what drama brainless is getting up to as i physically can’t bring myself to watch the bellend anymore, she really rips ma knitting 🤬

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Told off for filming in Sephora & she’s used to H to voice her disappointment but it feels so forced and unnatural

Going to Sephora in Manchester, hope they do the same to her
I don’t understand why she has to film anyway? If people want to know what the inside of Sephora is like, they’ll just visit one themselves 🙄

I bet the woman who asked her not to film wasn’t rude at all. Narcissist’s don’t like being told what to do, so she’s probably stormed out of there in a narcissistic rage. I hope there were no decorative trees or plants inside the shop or you can guarantee they copped it on her way out!

She really doesn’t like being told what to do does she? I think it’s ridiculous filming yourself inside a shop anyway. Not only do you look like a tit walking around talking to yourself, but it’s also rude in my opinion.