Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Hi all! Sorry I've been absent, came back from Prague to a s show to sort. Hope ur all doing OK?. Just finished catching up and caught up on the Barcelona se! I was born in tenerife ( puerto de la cruz) my 68yr old dad is still in our apartment. Been in england 31 years now. My dad is spanish and my mum was English. She has made a fing mockery of Barcelona! Someone thought she was Spanish? I was nearly sick! I'm half Spanish, olive skin jet black hair! U absolutely fing fraud!! They haven't experienced an ounce of what Barcelona has to offer... steak? Nahhhhhhhhh gambas! Escalope!!? I just can't with this piece of utter s! Really hit a nerve! Eat eat eat repeat! Your a fing disgrace to society! You didn't go and see one the most beautiful churches in the world because ur architectural loving daughter didn't want to? Silly bastard! Sorry guys! Affected! Dirty lying stinking pig!!! Get the hell out of Barcelona and back to ur stinking filthy pig fest!
Welcome back and hope things are sorted for you xx

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip 😊😘

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hi all! Sorry I've been absent, came back from Prague to a s show to sort. Hope ur all doing OK?. Just finished catching up and caught up on the Barcelona se! I was born in tenerife ( puerto de la cruz) my 68yr old dad is still in our apartment. Been in england 31 years now. My dad is spanish and my mum was English. She has made a fing mockery of Barcelona! Someone thought she was Spanish? I was nearly sick! I'm half Spanish, olive skin jet black hair! U absolutely fing fraud!! They haven't experienced an ounce of what Barcelona has to offer... steak? Nahhhhhhhhh gambas! Escalope!!? I just can't with this piece of utter s! Really hit a nerve! Eat eat eat repeat! Your a fing disgrace to society! You didn't go and see one the most beautiful churches in the world because ur architectural loving daughter didn't want to? Silly bastard! Sorry guys! Affected! Dirty lying stinking pig!!! Get the hell out of Barcelona and back to ur stinking filthy pig fest!

Half Spanish, black hair and olive skin- what a gorgeous combo! 😍

I agree though, I went to Barcelona a few years back with some friends and I wanted to experience everything it has to offer. It’s not a holiday I would take my kids on (beach, pool, kids club, kids disco etc is more them) but I think it’s perfect for a lovely break away and somewhere beautiful to explore. The 2 trollops really did make it look crap. Still, what did we expect from her- she makes everywhere she goes to look boring AF!

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
So hard for them isn't it. She was still at primary school (nearly 24 now lol) and the school weren't prepared for it which is ridiculous. Had no sanitary bins apart from staff toilet which they told her to use...not on!
Your poor daughter...remember the 😢 It's so much to cope with at that age. I
Don't come for me anyone but I put her on the pill to lighten and reduce days.
Mefenamic Acid and/or Tranexamic AAcid can help too. I also bought her a little tens machine and heat pads. You may have tried all of these but if not some suggestions ❤️
💡 Also tip for any mums with girls around that age who haven't started. I put a pencil case in her bag before she started with pants..pads and a navy sack so she was ready when it happened.
My mum did do all with me. I didn't even tell her just nicked my sister's tampax and went straight on them! 🤦‍♀️
It's my granddaughter that started at 10,my daughter,her mum actually started hers on her 12th birthday, we were out for the day,she went to the loo and when she came out she told me they started 😢bless her nice birthday present 😌 but thank you for the tips as I don't think she has tried anything as it's not bad every month 😊

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Half Spanish, black hair and olive skin- what a gorgeous combo! 😍

I agree though, I went to Barcelona a few years back with some friends and I wanted to experience everything it has to offer. It’s not a holiday I would take my kids on (beach, pool, kids club, kids disco etc is more them) but I think it’s perfect for a lovely break away and somewhere beautiful to explore. The 2 trollops really did make it look crap. Still, what did we expect from her- she makes everywhere she goes to look boring AF!
Awwwww nightmare having black hair oh the greys show soooo much more haha. X
Totally agree with you, don't get me wrong nothing wrong with taking ur children on city breaks if that is what they want/like. Harper couldn't have looked more disinterested. They have made it look sooo boring no reflection on Barcelona as its a beautiful city. Xx

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
So hard for them isn't it. She was still at primary school (nearly 24 now lol) and the school weren't prepared for it which is ridiculous. Had no sanitary bins apart from staff toilet which they told her to use...not on!
Your poor daughter...remember the 😢 It's so much to cope with at that age. I
Don't come for me anyone but I put her on the pill to lighten and reduce days.
Mefenamic Acid and/or Tranexamic AAcid can help too. I also bought her a little tens machine and heat pads. You may have tried all of these but if not some suggestions ❤️
💡 Also tip for any mums with girls around that age who haven't started. I put a pencil case in her bag before she started with pants..pads and a navy sack so she was ready when it happened.
My mum did do all with me. I didn't even tell her just nicked my sister's tampax and went straight on them! 🤦‍♀️
My daughter had just turned 10 when she started. She’s nearly 14 now and is in the mini pill due to how heavy and painful they are. Before I began homeschooling her, her then secondary school once rang me to say she’d flooded (it was bad) they expected her to just have a quick wipe down get changed and go back to class. I said no she’s coming home to shower and she’ll be back 2mrw!!!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
This right here is fing neglect!!!! It takes seconds for the unimaginable to happen. Not only is H far behind her she's on her phone! Zero awareness! I couldn't imagine taking my eyes of my son! I just couldn't! This pictures sends shivers! No words
If anything had happened she’d of probably said “I thought she was holding my mums hand” it wouldn’t of been her fault

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's my granddaughter that started at 10,my daughter,her mum actually started hers on her 12th birthday, we were out for the day,she went to the loo and when she came out she told me they started 😢bless her nice birthday present 😌 but thank you for the tips as I don't think she has tried anything as it's not bad every month 😊
I agree! I had a emergency hysterectomy at 26 absolutely no age. But every woman in my family has suffered with endometriosis and mine ended in a ruptured ovary and waking up in resuss. But I remember them like yesterday and Mefanamic acid is the one, also norethisterone to lighten the flow. God love them I couldn't imagine at that age and agree H would not cope. Imagine that as a Mother being the one you have to turn to she has no hope 😔 You all are amazing mothers and grandmothers and your girls are lucky to have you ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning lovelies 😍 Happy Saturday 😎
I've just got in bed after nights and had a quick catch up. What are we predicting for today? Deffo me yize are in the back ov mi yed BS. Plus breadcrumbs that we did buy a couple of bits so lemme know if you wot a haul. Eat, eat, sloth, repeat. If someone could predict my life like hers I'd be mortified 😰 Seeing H so into arts and crafts she could take this chance to make a little scrapbook together, print out the pics and add writing about their Barca trip but noooo. Watched Mummy and Gigi eat and drink, could have been in Southport for all the culture we saw but we did go to the zoo just like I did with Gigi a few days before. 🙄 you're boring love and raising your daughter to fing despise you when she's old enough to get you.
Anyway I'm off to sleep. ❤️❤️❤️