Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

I'm off to an overnight spa break with my sister today. Not seen her for ages. Big catch up to do as she doesn't know anything about what has gone on with my ex! I hid it a lot I guess...ashamed. He had them all fooled....😕
Better get my big ass into gear!
Hope you have a fantastic time, you deserve it. ❤️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Thought she was going to Manchester Sephora or has she realised 1) she can’t film there either so what’s the point? 2)H is no longer into her make up and skincare she’s more interested in learn how to use cutlery correctly & to start using basic hygiene
Defo the not being able to film there! No interest in Harold wanting to go. She only wanted to go to film. How desperately sad is that

Mar 8, 2024
I'm off to an overnight spa break with my sister today. Not seen her for ages. Big catch up to do as she doesn't know anything about what has gone on with my ex! I hid it a lot I guess...ashamed. He had them all fooled....😕
Have a great day xxx ❤️
Are u home twinnie? ❤️
Not yet twinnie but currently laying under some shade so having a nosey before going for a swim. Fly back 0040 our time so have the whole day here, yay 😍😊🇬🇷 hope you have a lovely time with your sister at the spar you do thoroughly deserve it ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Have a great day xxx ❤️
Are u home twinnie? ❤️
Not yet twinnie but currently laying under some shade so having a nosey before going for a swim. Fly back 0040 our time so have the whole day here, yay 😍😊🇬🇷 hope you have a lovely time with your sister at the spar you do thoroughly deserve it ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Have a great day xxx ❤️
I keep losing track of when u were leaving. Have a lovely last day..savour every last minute and safe journey home. You are gonna be tired... 🇬🇷 🌴❤️💤
And thank you twinnie ❤️ xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Have a great day xxx ❤️
I keep losing track of when u were leaving. Have a lovely last day..savour every last minute and safe journey home. You are gonna be tired... 🇬🇷 🌴❤️💤
It's all stunning, Fabulous and er stop it !! 😂😂😂 We've been here half a day and not eaten since breakfast ....wasting away I am 🙄😂😂😊
That looks fabulous 😍🌴 Worth every hard earned penny then.
Hope your son has enjoyed it too. Have u eaten all of the All inclusive buffet or have u taken a leaf out of Aimee's book and forgot to eat the whole time 🤣

Mar 8, 2024

That looks fabulous 😍🌴 Worth every hard earned penny then.
Hope your son has enjoyed it too. Have u eaten all of the All inclusive buffet or have u taken a leaf out of Aimee's book and forgot to eat the whole time 🤣
He has thank you 😊 although we are looking forward to see our boy when we get home 😍
Haha we certainly tried to get our money's worth 😉 but only the odd cocktail and beer we definitely haven't in that department....those 2 wenches would be in their element as they serve prosecco at breakfast 🙄🙄 but we've had such a lovely break and my camera role certainly would not make here look se 😁 xxx