Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I wonder if that’s a reaction to when shameless paid for them all to go to Disney, then promptly announced on a live that she was paying because Charlie would never be able to afford something like that!
Also, it’s slightly throwing shade at Wendy cos obviously Shameless must’ve paid for her to go to Barca - but to be fair she was working on that holiday as H’s caretaker 🙄
I know sometimes, she can be a little hard to watch, with all the hair flicking and nips on show and her slight obsession with Kaia the label clothing 😬 but she does work full time! Her house always looks very clean and tidy, she cooks and she does so much more with Ralph. I really wish her follower numbers would soar through the roof and leave the other two sad sacks crying into their Kylie 😂
I like Charlie now, she used to annoy me. I think the hair flicking & nips on show is because she’s trying to boost her confidence. Poor lass had an ED in lockdown & I think she’s struggling still. Don’t help having a fat pig of a sister who shovels 3000 calories in daily and filters herself to do.

But Charlie seems genuine, her relationship with Ralph is lovely & natural whereas aimee & h is forced and unnatural. Also working FT, keeping a clean house, shopping savvy with yellow stickers/lidl/aldi & cooking 99% of the time - she may piss some people off with her ways of clothing/hair flicking but she’s more the relatable single mum than Aimee could ever be.

And good on her for buying her own car and paying for her own holiday. Aimee will be raging she’s getting a new car & if she don’t get banned by DVLA Aimee will be getting a new one you just know she won’t want to be the one driving a s car when her sisters driving round in a 24 plate

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
You all sound like the best mums ❤️ I didn't start til late (16) but it was in the middle if the night, woke my mum up to tell her and all I got was "you know where the pads are" nothing else was mentioned until the next day when she had told my whole family but said nothing to me.
Struggled ever since with irregular periods, been with my husband 15 years next week and no baby yet! Firm believer in if its meant to be it will be! But love reading all your motherhood stories, find it quite comforting!
Anyway, apologies for derailing the thread.
PS Aimee is a twunt
I started mine at 15, my relationship with my mum wasn't very loving and I was embarrassed to tell her,so I would pinch pads from her supply until there were none left,my mum was an older mum when she had me,38,so she was going into menopause when I needed them, so one day I had a magazine with a picture of sanitary towels in,a new brand at the time but the name escapes me 🫣 it was in the 80's, so I went to her with the picture and 'sheepishly' said "can you get me some of these please?" 😥 This is why I have been more open with my girls as I never wanted them to feel like I did

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It's not just the salt, but also the fat and sugar. She bought her share bag of mega buttons the other week, the sugar content was 104g four times the daily allowance.

Everything they eat is fat, salt and sugar laden and to excess. No wonder Aimee's bellies are multiplying and her necks disappearing quicker than she spends money. This will be why she’s always knackered because her body is running on all that, having a bit of rocket and cucumber every couple of weeks won’t make any difference
Yeah a "share" bag to not share 🥴 got one each. Greedy bastard! 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I wonder if that’s a reaction to when shameless paid for them all to go to Disney, then promptly announced on a live that she was paying because Charlie would never be able to afford something like that!
Also, it’s slightly throwing shade at Wendy cos obviously Shameless must’ve paid for her to go to Barca - but to be fair she was working on that holiday as H’s caretaker 🙄
I know sometimes, she can be a little hard to watch, with all the hair flicking and nips on show and her slight obsession with Kaia the label clothing 😬 but she does work full time! Her house always looks very clean and tidy, she cooks and she does so much more with Ralph. I really wish her follower numbers would soar through the roof and leave the other two sad sacks crying into their Kylie 😂
I think Charlie was just clarifying she's not 'the poor one' which she was replying to. Good on her if it was but I don't think it was a dig. It was vile when she dropped that Disney bomb and spiteful. I'm the kind to cut my nose off to spite my face and would have been so embarrassed, said do you I don't need your money but then poor Ralph would miss out so Charlie couldn't win really 🥴
Love it for Aimee and Wendy with all the comments but I don't get people posting them to Charlie 🤣 I strongly believe she agrees with them but it's still her mum and sister so she's hardly going to say so is she. She seems to have a lot more decorum than airing her dirty laundry.
I hope for their sake they get a nice day out with Wendy without the toddler tagging along. I can't see her allowing that though especially when she's announced having no plans. If she doesn't go I'd take it as confirmation that something's definitely afoot like we all think 🤔

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I like Charlie now, she used to annoy me. I think the hair flicking & nips on show is because she’s trying to boost her confidence. Poor lass had an ED in lockdown & I think she’s struggling still. Don’t help having a fat pig of a sister who shovels 3000 calories in daily and filters herself to do.

But Charlie seems genuine, her relationship with Ralph is lovely & natural whereas aimee & h is forced and unnatural. Also working FT, keeping a clean house, shopping savvy with yellow stickers/lidl/aldi & cooking 99% of the time - she may piss some people off with her ways of clothing/hair flicking but she’s more the relatable single mum than Aimee could ever be.

And good on her for buying her own car and paying for her own holiday. Aimee will be raging she’s getting a new car & if she don’t get banned by DVLA Aimee will be getting a new one you just know she won’t want to be the one driving a s car when her sisters driving round in a 24 plate
Spot on! Couldn't have put it better xx

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, watched that KFC video and towards the end when she's dishing up hers she is literally salivating for it! Smacking her fing dry downwards lips when's she's eating that popcorn chicken! Look at the size of her portions, I just can't! I don't really eat KFC but she has put me off having it for life ha. Its not normal behaviour, I don't know what it suggests other than her being a greedy pig!!! but something is seriously wrong with her! X

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Morning all, watched that KFC video and towards the end when she's dishing up hers she is literally salivating for it! Smacking her fing dry downwards lips when's she's eating that popcorn chicken! Look at the size of her portions, I just can't! I don't really eat KFC but she has put me off having it for life ha. Its not normal behaviour, I don't know what it suggests other than her being a greedy pig!!! but something is seriously wrong with her! X
She’s a lazy greedy pig!

Don’t know if anyone remembers or knows this.. but when she broke up from James (1st guy after divorce) she DIDNT COOK FOR FIVE MONTHS!! Because she was so heartbroken - she said it on one of her videos very early on.

Now it seems that she’s just a completely lazy gluttonous t who will always take the easier option

Mar 7, 2024
I think Charlie was just clarifying she's not 'the poor one' which she was replying to. Good on her if it was but I don't think it was a dig. It was vile when she dropped that Disney bomb and spiteful. I'm the kind to cut my nose off to spite my face and would have been so embarrassed, said do you I don't need your money but then poor Ralph would miss out so Charlie couldn't win really 🥴
Love it for Aimee and Wendy with all the comments but I don't get people posting them to Charlie 🤣 I strongly believe she agrees with them but it's still her mum and sister so she's hardly going to say so is she. She seems to have a lot more decorum than airing her dirty laundry.
I hope for their sake they get a nice day out with Wendy without the toddler tagging along. I can't see her allowing that though especially when she's announced having no plans. If she doesn't go I'd take it as confirmation that something's definitely afoot like we all think 🤔
That was disgusting when Aimee told everyone she was paying DLP as Charlie couldn't afford it. Wendy's relationship with Charlie is so much more natural and normal. When her and Ralph went round when Aimee was on holiday, it wasn't the OTT sycophantic display we usually see between wendy and aimee. Wendy is being paid to be nice to Aimee with holidays, meals, booze and gifts. Hope Charlie and Ralf get time on their own with gash flash today without Aimee demanding attention.
That day they were all supposed to be shopping together but they couldn't wait a bit longer for Charlie to get there was absolutely disgusting. I can picture stroppy Aimee having a tantrum so they had to leave without Charlie!
Bet gash flash and wallet are so proud of the monster they created!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024

To be totally honest I like Charlie and I really hope she does well on tik tok. I’d love to see her get sent the freebies that Aimee does and some brand deals. As a single parent, she’s doing brilliantly 👌🏻

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
She’s a lazy greedy pig!

Don’t know if anyone remembers or knows this.. but when she broke up from James (1st guy after divorce) she DIDNT COOK FOR FIVE MONTHS!! Because she was so heartbroken - she said it on one of her videos very early on.

Now it seems that she’s just a completely lazy gluttonous t who will always take the easier option
Oh yeah I remember that! Who even admits that 😱😱 children come first! I love cooking for my kids and family. No matter what I'm going theough I take care of my children even though 2 of them are adults they always come to Mums house for food ha. She's disgraceful isn't she, she's the perfect example of what not to be! Xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh yeah I remember that! Who even admits that 😱😱 children come first! I love cooking for my kids and family. No matter what I'm going theough I take care of my children even though 2 of them are adults they always come to Mums house for food ha. She's disgraceful isn't she, she's the perfect example of what not to be! Xx
I hate cooking but we need to eat so I deal with it.

If she didn’t cook for 5 months wonder how much she spent?