Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Dear Aimee, just warning you that if you ever plan on going to LA, you might want to swerve staying at a SOHO HOUSE establishment because there is no filming or photography allowed at all. You really wouldn’t like it.
I’m leaving downtown LA today and going back to Hollywood for a week then back to the coast. Since I’ve been away I’ve eaten salads and fruit, been jogging every morning except for 3 days. I can’t believe you eat so many fat laden take aways and do no exercise, I’m surprised you haven’t been seriously ill. I’m really thrilled that you are gaining more rolls of fat around your neck and your belly is so bloated as well as having MASSIVE saddle bags. This is just proof that your lifestyle is extremely unhealthy and it may serve as a warning to others who watch you and make them reconsider their food choices.
You should be ashamed of yourself you greedy pig.
Hope the new lawn turns brown
Reading this agreeing while eating last night's Chinese in bed xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just a quick one Miss Catpiss. It's "go to" or "going to" not "go Tesco's". Your so lazy you have to miss words out. Stop it. That is all.

I'm off to touch grass on the last day of my week off. Back to work (real hard work for honest money) tomorrow 😭

Same here! Had a lovely week off with the kids (apart from the sickness bug my daughter has at the mo), but I’m absolutely dreading going back to the hell hole tomorrow 😖I wish I could win the lottery and not have to bother with work 😂 but hey ho, for now I’ll just make an honest living and appreciate everything we work for 😍

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Another rude harper in the background video

And laughing about her getting purple paint in the sink, get her to clean it up! No rules, boundaries and no respect!

Oh and missing a nail!

It’s the fact that she finds it so funny with her fing mutley laugh 😖makes me cringe! One of mine absolutely loves crafts and regularly my dining room ends up with paper, card, pens, tape all over it, but she always tidies up after herself.
It’s not sweet and endearing Aimee that your kid makes a mess and blames it on the cats and says it wasn’t her, with that attitude she gave. Especially paint in the sink. Set some boundaries. If she’s going to do crafts she has to tidy it up herself and have some respect for not leaving paint in the sink. It’s like she is scared of telling H no and setting some rules. The kid probably gets away with everything

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I hate cooking but we need to eat so I deal with it.

If she didn’t cook for 5 months wonder how much she spent?
100% I batch cook aswell so when I do spag bols, chilli etc I always portion some for the freezer so on those busy days after work etc I have something quick and easy. My son has autism and has a massive issue with food, ie cooked food, textures, tastes and he eats completely different to me. I dread to think how much she spent on takeaways. Surely she didn't get a takeaway every day for 5 months? I cant even imagen xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
100% I batch cook aswell so when I do spag bols, chilli etc I always portion some for the freezer so on those busy days after work etc I have something quick and easy. My son has autism and has a massive issue with food, ie cooked food, textures, tastes and he eats completely different to me. I dread to think how much she spent on takeaways. Surely she didn't get a takeaway every day for 5 months? I cant even imagen xx
My son is the same, but I work meals round what I know he eats so we’re eating the same but sometimes he’ll be missing something off his plate I’ve got and like last night I had steak (he won’t touch it) and he wasn’t sure what he wanted & I said I’ll order him something in as not had takeaway for a few weeks. So he had KFC popcorn meal. Today I’m doing chicken kebabs & salad as it’s absolutely boiling here & the roast I had planned can wait till tomorrow.

Shes just pure lazy and no excuses when there’s 2 of them to be shopping like she does. I do one big shop and one top up shop midweek & one freezer shop once a month.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I've been to Graceland...and it's just f'in amazing to see it all and the stories behind the artifacts!
Oh wow 😍 We were bred on Elvis my Dad was a massive fan. So much so my brother is named his middle name, my mum drew the line at calling him Elvis 🤣 We had 3 songs at his funeral.. all Elvis and all us siblings have a matching quote tattooed. It's my mission but tbh I think I'm also avoiding it a little cz I know I'll break my heart. Could cry thinking about it 💔🤣 I'm a soppy cow.. sorry for derailing ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s a lazy greedy pig!

Don’t know if anyone remembers or knows this.. but when she broke up from James (1st guy after divorce) she DIDNT COOK FOR FIVE MONTHS!! Because she was so heartbroken - she said it on one of her videos very early on.

Now it seems that she’s just a completely lazy gluttonous t who will always take the easier option
I remember seeing this mentioned I think on TL but I didn't know of her existence back then. How long was she actually with him? Bet it was less than 5m 🤣 What did she do for those 5m surely she didn't have a takeaway every single day for that long? 😯 Is there any videos from then?