Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
I like Charlie now, she used to annoy me. I think the hair flicking & nips on show is because she’s trying to boost her confidence. Poor lass had an ED in lockdown & I think she’s struggling still. Don’t help having a fat pig of a sister who shovels 3000 calories in daily and filters herself to do.

But Charlie seems genuine, her relationship with Ralph is lovely & natural whereas aimee & h is forced and unnatural. Also working FT, keeping a clean house, shopping savvy with yellow stickers/lidl/aldi & cooking 99% of the time - she may piss some people off with her ways of clothing/hair flicking but she’s more the relatable single mum than Aimee could ever be.

And good on her for buying her own car and paying for her own holiday. Aimee will be raging she’s getting a new car & if she don’t get banned by DVLA Aimee will be getting a new one you just know she won’t want to be the one driving a s car when her sisters driving round in a 24 plate
Charlie is showing a more realistic portrail of a one parent household. She does cook for Ralph and clearly dotes on him.

She's stronger and much more self sufficient than her lazy older sister. She does things with Ralph that don't cost the earth. They go out for walks, he goes out to play with friends. You never hear of friends calling for Harper to go out and play!

She's not perfect, none of us are, but she's a lot closer than her sister!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Isn't it odd that Wendy hasn't posted how excited she is *insert stupid face* like she does spending the day with Shameless? Shocker 🙄 same as no big VIP Client BS when she did her hair.

Also you lot last week had me like oooh I've not had a Starbar in ages. Just been the shop. I didn't know they did Duo's 😍😍 I won't have both at once. In fact maybe I'll release my inner greedy f in honor of this page 🐷🤣

Attachments

• 20240602_162226.jpg
    20240602_162226.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 66

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Isn't it odd that Wendy hasn't posted how excited she is *insert stupid face* like she does spending the day with Shameless? Shocker 🙄 same as no big VIP Client BS when she did her hair.

Also you lot last week had me like oooh I've not had a Starbar in ages. Just been the shop. I didn't know they did Duo's 😍😍 I won't have both at once. In fact maybe I'll release my inner greedy f in honor of this page 🐷🤣
She’ll read this and make a video of a fabulous stunning day with her beautiful daughter who she’s so proud of and the handsome Ralph & it was amazing to spend time with them after nearly 8 weeks.. and now she’s gonna crack open a glass of wine and relax

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Home bargains used to do a pack of 5 for something ridiculous like £1. I ate all of them on my drive home. I can’t buy snacks ever because I eat them all immediately. My pantry is full of nuts these days 🫢🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Home bargains used to do a pack of 5 for something ridiculous like £1. I ate all of them on my drive home. I can’t buy snacks ever because I eat them all immediately. My pantry is full of nuts these days 🫢🤪

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
How doesn't she have bills? Sorry if already said just catching up. I know she has no rent/mortgage but how doesn't she have utility bills/council tax, car, phone etc? 🤔
Her dad bought her car, ages someone found an old post saying thank you daddy, one day it’ll be me treating you to a new car! 🙄 I can’t imagine she pays utility bills as she never once mentioned how much they go up etc, I honestly believe her dad just covers it all. She literally never has said about how much the heating etc costs!