Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Same when they were at Disneyland. Aimee walking miles ahead and harper left behind. If it was me I'd be having my daughter by my side taking in all the magic together. Not Aimee tho ! Nope ! Half the time she doesn't even realise she has a daughter because she's too busy being a toddler herself and far too selfish to even parent she leaves that to the wallet and Shirley. She's an embarrassment
👏🏼 Spot on! 🤦‍♀️🤬👏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for the spam 😅 just been catching up. Just when you thought Bendy couldn't get any more boring she's advertising fing laundry baskets. For the love of God 🤣 Get your scruffy b daughter one.. saying that it'll only be another for the baybeeez to piss in and not encourage her to do any laundry. 🤢 Look at them both 4yrs ago their lifestyle and alcohol has really caught up with them both hasn't it. Wendy clearly always been a terrible ad for a hairdresser too wtf 🤣
Wow only 4 years ago. Although they are both 💯 filtered to the max here!!

Mar 8, 2024
This post has just really upset and triggered me, so can't imagine as her Mother @SleepyLion 😪

WTAF?? Don't allow toilet breaks? Wow. Surely they can't stop her? Surely against basic human rights and morally disgusting. I've not got children but I'd create absolute holy hell if I did!! 😡
I had a part time job whilst I was at uni and remember one of the managers was a horrible b. I was suffering badly with endometriosis at the time and flow was uncontrollable at its worst l could never go more than a couple of hrs max without leaking 🙈 needless to say I put her straight. But even most workplaces have allowances for things like that. I can't imagine it at school 😡 Teaching do all other than embarrassment and body shame. Sooo fing dangerous 💔

Shamey will absolutely not have a clue nor H the poor thing. I think H would deal with it better if it wasn't for her brainless mother probably making her think she's dying! 🙄 And it will be just another way to embarrass her daughter by telling 600k people allll about it because she will! She has no regard for H with the baby spoons, creased uniform, prancing about in her filthy bra, the list goes on. All this will come back to bite the innocent kid with no-one to blame but her despicable Mother. She wants shooting she really does 😡🥴
Hope u are ok.. 🥺❤️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Home bargains used to do a pack of 5 for something ridiculous like £1. I ate all of them on my drive home. I can’t buy snacks ever because I eat them all immediately. My pantry is full of nuts these days 🫢🤪
Yous lot are the true influencers. I've not had or even thought about a Star bar for years and I bought one the other day. Had a blissful 5 mins with a cup of tea with it and spent another five trying to unstick my teeth. But was soooo worth it. Is that me now officially in the Star bar flight crew now? 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Well it is her birthday this month she deserves a treat 🤣🤣 I'd bet my Nan that'll be out of her mouth so many times in the next few weeks! Can't wait to see what her "big event in June" is and if she actually wears that Tin-Man suit. God I hope she does 🤣🤣

Annnd (snowflakes avert your eyes) ... but if it does turn out she is #Swifted I'll kick off! Me @RosieJo @PecanPieCrust and whoever else wants to join will RIOT! do off Panther nobody cares 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm preparing myself if the t even dares mention the Eras Tour, especially on the 14th!! :mad::mad::mad: Nothing is going to spoil my night!!!!! If she is there and I see her I WILL be getting pics of her in the wild and posting them out of revenge! 😂😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕