Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I always feel guilty if I buy myself something. I bought myself some vest tops and shorts to last me (I have agoraphobia, fibromyalgia and some MH illnesses) spent £20. My 17 year old boy said “you are allowed to spend money on yourself, you need things too”.
I think mummas are like this, just shows what a caring person you are. Think nothing of spending for your child but different story for yourself. You need a wee treat too. Lifts your spirits so needed at times. Bless you girl❤️😘

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Ahhhh you need to start being more kind to yourself love. You are worth it, you’ve raised a child and suffered with illness. Get shopping lady 👍🏼😘
I have 3 kids, “dad” is a narc. I still feel guilty due to financial abuse if that makes sense?? My big boy works away now so it’s only my 17 M and 13 F at home. They ain’t seen him for years coz I stood up for myself and he couldn’t control me no more.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Dishing up snacks and saying they don’t snack like that normally who is she trying to kid? They always snack like this..also why no DUD? Another takeaway I guess
Oh my goodness!!!
All those sweets, popcorn and crisps. I’m left speechless 😶
Massive sugar rush / load!! 🍬🍭🍿
What the do is she doing to that child?
Not interested in HER but that’s just ridiculous 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Mar 8, 2024
Really hope lurkey...pussy and pecan etc are ok ❤️
Writing those names...sounds like I'm nuts! 🤣

@Standupifyouhateaimee are you home safe? ❤️

I've had such a lovely time with my sister at the spa break. (Didn't make the spa yesterday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣) we started talking and having a few drinks in the room. Had lots to catch up on and I haven't laughed like that for a long long time! My sister spat her wine out at one point! 🤣🤣

It felt so good and we were a bit silly tbh and tiddly. Not like a 48 and 52 year old...but oh well. Not often it happens 🤪 😆
I was actually "mutley laughing" and had to take my inhaler and go for a wee. IYKYK🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Those of you who know 'our story'..we did lots of reminiscing and think it did us both good...validating why we feel how we did!

Found out something unbelievable about my mum 😳😱 (even for her) It's serious s gone down and realised I'm fine no where near her! For those who would be interested, I can fill u on the other chat as said more waffle than I shud have over here.

The hotel/spa was beautiful 😍 ❤️ It was Sketchley Grange Hinckley. (Neither my sister or I live anywhere near there so safe to say!)🙏

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee next time you’re out get some talc and canestan cream because as you’re piling on the weight, it’s summer and you don’t wash daily you’re at risk of fungal infection in your creases, under your boobs and where your thighs rub.
You’ll be giving off a mildew type smell which is really disgusting
Lovely case of Intertrigo coming her way... 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
I have 3 kids, “dad” is a narc. I still feel guilty due to financial abuse if that makes sense?? My big boy works away now so it’s only my 17 M and 13 F at home. They ain’t seen him for years coz I stood up for myself and he couldn’t control me no more.
Makes sense...not always easy when you have been abused in some/any way. Well done you and your kids clearly see you for who you are and you ARE deserving! 💪🏻 ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’ve been out and about today, so not watched anything since I left that comment this morning. But I know I’ll still fing hate that dirty greasy crust infested t.

I can’t help it. I’m an ♈️ we can be hot headed, but the rage she gives me is off the fing scale. You know those wall punch things they sell on TikTok that you punch and make a sound….. I might get one, and stick photos of the Stockport slags face on each one.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Really hope lurkey...pussy and pecan etc are ok ❤️
Writing those names...sounds like I'm nuts! 🤣

@Standupifyouhateaimee are you home safe? ❤️

I've had such a lovely time with my sister at the spa break. (Didn't make the spa yesterday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣) we started talking and having a few drinks in the room. Had lots to catch up on and I haven't laughed like that for a long long time! My sister spat her wine out at one point! 🤣🤣

It felt so good and we were a bit silly tbh and tiddly. Not like a 48 and 52 year old...but oh well. Not often it happens 🤪 😆
I was actually "mutley laughing" and had to take my inhaler and go for a wee. IYKYK🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Those of you who know 'our story'..we did lots of reminiscing and think it did us both good...validating why we feel how we did!

Found out something unbelievable about my mum 😳😱 (even for her) It's serious s gone down and realised I'm fine no where near her! For those who would be interested, I can fill u on the other chat as said more waffle than I shud have over here.

The hotel/spa was beautiful 😍 ❤️ It was Sketchley Grange Hinckley. (Neither my sister or I live anywhere near there so safe to say!)🙏

Hi, I’m so glad you had a lovely time with your sister 💜 it sounds fantastic!
Feel free to have a chat with us over on the other page, support will be waiting 😊
I can imagine having a talk about the situation will have done you both the world of good. I’m honestly really happy that you had a lovely time xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm preparing myself if the t even dares mention the Eras Tour, especially on the 14th!! :mad::mad::mad: Nothing is going to spoil my night!!!!! If she is there and I see her I WILL be getting pics of her in the wild and posting them out of revenge! 😂😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕
The good thing is us Northern girls don't pretend we're something we're not and I'm fairly certain when I've seen dimwits be gifted gigs it's always been Wembley. So yeaaaah the FA Cup derby final nearly finished me off so Eras there? Nope! 🤪 So good luck with your anxiety babes 🤣🤣
Funny she's 'from Liverpoooool when it suits 🙄🤣 it's killing me she's playing Anfield but needs must 🤢 might take a wee Utd sticker to put on my seat like I did at Etihad when I saw Ed 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Butter sorry marg wouldn't melt in her mouth totally innocent like she's Sandra Dee. When actually she's a wee bike like Rizzo 🤣🤣🤣
Betty Rizzo Movie GIF

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Jesus that tesco haul! Wow! This is the term for someone who is addicted to spending money/excessive spending 'Oniomania' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds just fing like her doesn't it. 1000s she has spent over the last few months! Constantly chasing the rush she gets when she buys something new.... short lived and very expensive! She needs some serious help! X

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee next time you’re out get some talc and canestan cream because as you’re piling on the weight, it’s summer and you don’t wash daily you’re at risk of fungal infection in your creases, under your boobs and where your thighs rub.
You’ll be giving off a mildew type smell which is really disgusting
OMG!! I feel sick now. It’s right though 😝