Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Same here, I’m not jealous of anything she has, the way the looks or anything. She’s grotesque. Even the spending of that what she’d rather do, but it’s the crap it’s spent on. As a single parent I’d be saving as much as possible for my child’s future. I’d save up for nice clothes, get the house re done. She just spends on absolute se, does bodge jobs in the house and garden. She’s just vile inside and out.
It’s because she has zero responsibilities! She’s a kept woman in reality. Lives her days eating, drinking and spending. And everyone around her enables it. Why they do is the big question. Bizarre behaviour from all of them!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
First thought came to me was Gypsy Rose!!!! VERY SIMILAR!!!
Omg yessss! 🤣 I honestly don't know what she thinks is cute or funny. It's terrible to dislike a kid but she makes her sound like a brat. Honestly the way she's raising a "teenager" by the time H actually is a teenager Shamey is going to need Jesus

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ahhhh you de rail any time you like.
You should go because your dad would love that 😘
I deffo will one day. Just sometimes have to prioritise life don't we? Can't all have it all 🙄😡
Funny though @Missy We all that we got our dark humour from our Dad. He'd come out with something like why you going there? He won't be in 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yous lot are the true influencers. I've not had or even thought about a Star bar for years and I bought one the other day. Had a blissful 5 mins with a cup of tea with it and spent another five trying to unstick my teeth. But was soooo worth it. Is that me now officially in the Star bar flight crew now? 😂
Unsticking your teeth had me howling 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I always feel guilty if I buy myself something. I bought myself some vest tops and shorts to last me (I have agoraphobia, fibromyalgia and some MH illnesses) spent £20. My 17 year old boy said “you are allowed to spend money on yourself, you need things too”.
Gosh that's a lot to deal with @Lilac8 sounds like you manage brilliantly all things considered. What a gorgeous young man you have raised. I love this 🥰
Can't fathom H saying anything like that can you? Spoilt brat raised a spoilt brat. She is under a 9yo thumb, pandering to H with absolutely no discipline or respect all because she's just a sweaty dosser

Mar 8, 2024
Really hope lurkey...pussy and pecan etc are ok ❤️
Writing those names...sounds like I'm nuts! 🤣

@Standupifyouhateaimee are you home safe? ❤️

I've had such a lovely time with my sister at the spa break. (Didn't make the spa yesterday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣) we started talking and having a few drinks in the room. Had lots to catch up on and I haven't laughed like that for a long long time! My sister spat her wine out at one point! 🤣🤣

It felt so good and we were a bit silly tbh and tiddly. Not like a 48 and 52 year old...but oh well. Not often it happens 🤪 😆
I was actually "mutley laughing" and had to take my inhaler and go for a wee. IYKYK🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

Those of you who know 'our story'..we did lots of reminiscing and think it did us both good...validating why we feel how we did!

Found out something unbelievable about my mum 😳😱 (even for her) It's serious s gone down and realised I'm fine no where near her! For those who would be interested, I can fill u on the other chat as said more waffle than I shud have over here.

The hotel/spa was beautiful 😍 ❤️ It was Sketchley Grange Hinckley. (Neither my sister or I live anywhere near there so safe to say!)🙏
I'm home safe twinnie. Caught up on sleep and washing now catching up here. So glad you had a good time with your sister, sounds like you had some much needed laughs and I will make me way over to the other page too. Sounds like it's a very posh spa and it definitely served it's purpose 😊❤️❤️
Still nothing from lurkey then 😞😞 I noticed pussycat absent too 😞
Hope they are ok, miss them both.
Also missing the Greek sunshine (although grateful for our sun today) and the pool and sea ....oh and the food....and drinks...well all of it really 🤣🤣 but my furry boy wasn't there so I am pleased to be back with him ❤️❤️
Catpiss's spending is off the scale isn't it. I like to shop but hers is just ridiculous!! Like the serving bowls will be well used for all the entertaining she does 😳🤣🤣 well at least they will get used when the lazy bastard can't be arsed to put the dishwasher on and or wash a plate so H can have her gravy and cucumber stew thing 🤢🤢 but the big "mingo" bowl will not even take her KFC portions 🤢🤢
Oh and Aimee can you show us your garden please ... You know where you got rid of that bush??? 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have 3 kids, “dad” is a narc. I still feel guilty due to financial abuse if that makes sense?? My big boy works away now so it’s only my 17 M and 13 F at home. They ain’t seen him for years coz I stood up for myself and he couldn’t control me no more.
Yeah you’ve got into some habits because of him,it’s hard to free yourself from them isn’t it.
There’s a book I read called The Untethered Soul. It changed my life honestly. Well that and an HRT patch 🤪😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh my goodness!!!
All those sweets, popcorn and crisps. I’m left speechless 😶
Massive sugar rush / load!! 🍬🍭🍿
What the do is she doing to that child?
Not interested in HER but that’s just ridiculous 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Why did she feel she needed to say they don’t eat that amount of s all the time when she eats the equivalent amount of s every day but in savoury form.
The kfc and daily processed food and cakes are equally as bad and consumed day in day out as long as I’ve been aware of her. She’s disgusting feeding herself like that but to feed her child that daily is another matter. Poor nutrition and a full tummy is equally as bad as starvation for a child. She’s an absolute disgrace. It’s like 2 kids sharing a house and being left to do whatever they want with no boundaries. She’s a total mess.

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Bet she threw her toys out the pram today cause she couldn't spend time with mummy. Becoming obvi9us princess piglet has fallen out with charlie.
I think good ole Wide Leg Wend is trying some damage control & Aimee was told to let them have some time. Do I think she will handle it well, no, she is too needy.

Thing is we've all seen for months how they treat Charlie. As for Wendy saying she can't drive there. She can, she chooses not to and no amount of anxiety talk from WLW is going to change my mind. If she can drive to see her Princess, she can drive to see Charlie.

Not once has she mentioned Charlie and all she's achieved, it's only ever Aimee so no WLW aka gash flash, we don't believe you for a second when you say you've been trying to see her for weeks.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I think good ole Wide Leg Wend is trying some damage control & Aimee was told to let them have some time. Do I think she will handle it well, no, she is too needy.

Thing is we've all seen for months how they treat Charlie. As for Wendy saying she can't drive there. She can, she chooses not to and no amount of anxiety talk from WLW is going to change my mind. If she can drive to see her Princess, she can drive to see Charlie.

Not once has she mentioned Charlie and all she's achieved, it's only ever Aimee so no WLW aka gash flash, we don't believe you for a second when you say you've been trying to see her for weeks.
Totally agree! I get the feeling aimee and Charlie have had a falling out. I'm glad Charlie had some time with her Mum on her own, for as much as I dislike Wendy, it's her mum and even if it just pissed Aimee off! Princess was definitely over selling her perfect evening with lots of snacks to compensate from probably her psycho fumington 666 livid Lane from her mum seeing Charlie ha. Xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree! I get the feeling aimee and Charlie have had a falling out. I'm glad Charlie had some time with her Mum on her own, for as much as I dislike Wendy, it's her mum and even if it just pissed Aimee off! Princess was definitely over selling her perfect evening with lots of snacks to compensate from probably her psycho fumington 666 livid Lane from her mum seeing Charlie ha. Xxxx

Definitely had a falling out, Aimee doesn't even mention her or our Ralph anymore 🤔 let's hope Charlie gets more time with the mother, although wendy looked even more fake in that video... like trying too hard to say how excited she was to see her 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s because she has zero responsibilities! She’s a kept woman in reality. Lives her days eating, drinking and spending. And everyone around her enables it. Why they do is the big question. Bizarre behaviour from all of them!
I know it’s so WEIRD for a grown woman to behave in the way she does. What’s concerning is that she is bringing up a child when she’s not capable of even looking after herself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪😜💩