Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
She is just unbelievable isn’t she? Shopping all the time and wasting money like she does - I honestly don’t get what people see in her. She isn’t relatable at all.

Shopping again within just 2 days - I mean what the actual do? She really is an arsehole.

I definitely agree with the comments about her falling out with C.

I am glad C and R had a nice day out but the whole video of W and C seemed so forced.

I bet she will fake another illness now the school run returns tomorrow - will it be a UTI or Tonsillitis? Anything to draw attention back to her from mother dearest and her huns and to drive up those sympathy sales.

Hope everyone is ok - noticed a few of our regular posters are missing 😢 hope they all ok and just busy.
Do you think they fell out because C left those comments on her posts for a day or two then came back saying she had some time away from her phone 🤣

Probably been said but I’ve been picking on Vav for a few days 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I haven't caught up but just realised...as well as the others...I haven't seen @Mrs Full Monty ✨ is she about/ok? ❤️

As long as you are ok 🤣❤️
What's going down with her then...New victim...man??
What’s going down? Her views 🤣🤣

She’s off men but in the last 5 weeks we’ve had Rory, Korey, Date guy and now Sam.
But she’s off men cause what can they bring to the table…

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She could make a minestrone with that pasta, or any Italian soup. Quick Google search will tell her that. Why order something of uber eats if your unsure what it is and then be surprised it’s not what you think it is?

See she’s back on the whole I don’t eat breakfast bandwagon, and getting overwhelmed in supermarkets? Huh?? Are we in the twilight zone right now?

We’ve just come back from a weekend in London with my teenager for his bday and did a load of history tours as he’s a massive history buff, you know what I didn’t do once…let him walk ten paces behind me. And what’s this calling H a teen? She’s a year below my daughter, I don’t call mine a teen/pre teen cos she’s not. Why wish away time? It’s baffling.

Back to reality now, work tomorrow for 11 days straight, looking forward to my graduation in July, holiday in July also and starting a masters in September, only thing keeping me going working crazy hours for minimum wage at the moment 🤣🤣.
Sounds fabulous. 😍
She's a fing moron and would probably Google the recipe for beans on toast. I honestly can't stand her and some days my anger is angry!!!! 😡🤣 It kind of reminds me of one of your girls crying in the smoking shelter (moons ago obviously) you know when you need to give them a little slap or a shake and say pull yourself together!! 🤣 She is a fing waster.
How old is your teenager out of curiosity? 7? 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
What’s going down? Her views 🤣🤣

She’s off men but in the last 5 weeks we’ve had Rory, Korey, Date guy and now Sam.
But she’s off men cause what can they bring to the table…
Well I hate to point out the obvious but 🍆🍆🍆
And we all know how fing desperate her and her 'bestie' the Birkey bike love a bit!! And by Birkey bike I mean the actual Birkey bike not me 🤣 although I love it I'm not gunna lie 🤣🤣🤣 I just stick to the one though unlike them two whores

Mar 8, 2024
What is it with this family and the constant lies 😳😡 honestly it just comes so naturally!
Wasn't bothered about the INDOOR because they were too busy....eating and drinking 🙄 didn't fancy the pool on the roof then bendy!!

Oh and no children allowed ...was H in the suitcase or the hostel round the corner ...would not surprise me with the latter🤔
Bloody hell! What liars they are!
Where was H then...🤔🤨 Good work🕵️‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening all. Just about caught up with the comments. "s shop shag" is golden! 🤣
She gets worse and she really does manage to surprise me with what BS she pulls out of her wizards sleeve next 🙄 The 'snack' video last night made me feel physically sick. How much noise can you make with one button? Sorry one megggggaa button. She's a megggaa monstrosity. Tell me what self respecting, touching 40yo mother rocks up to 'work' like this? 🙈
I've not watched anything since her pest control s. But they absolutely got the right house 🤣🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-010120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-010120_Samsung Internet.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240603-004444_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-004444_Samsung Internet.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 34

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What the hell is that dinner for H? Chicken and halloumi wrap with cucumber (that miracle vegetable that cures all illness and undoes years of neglectful eating) and a plain jacket potato (how has h got to 9 & never had a jacket spud?!)

And the effort put into her own dinner is so obvious even if it looks s

Attachments

• IMG_3989.png
    IMG_3989.png
    437 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3990.png
    IMG_3990.png
    460.5 KB · Views: 34
Mar 7, 2024
Bloody hell! What liars they are!
Where was H then...🤔🤨 Good work🕵️‍♀️
But H is practically an adult as she is so tall and has a skin care routine so they let her in! 🙄
In fairness to catpiss when she did her hotel tour as they left I think there was another older child sat outside with their back to her. It sticks in my mind as I thought she was invading that families public space.

Perhaps they mean they aren't equipped for small children, which must have been interesting with aimees beige diet and propensity to throw tantrums 👶

May 22, 2024
button moon
Sounds fabulous. 😍
She's a fing moron and would probably Google the recipe for beans on toast. I honestly can't stand her and some days my anger is angry!!!! 😡🤣 It kind of reminds me of one of your girls crying in the smoking shelter (moons ago obviously) you know when you need to give them a little slap or a shake and say pull yourself together!! 🤣 She is a fing waster.
🤣🤣 my actual teen is 14, so just a teen. He’s really into history and just started his GCSE’s and for his bday he wanted to go to London to learn more about victorian London, so that’s what we did. He’s now taller than me and he’s giving me all the grief saying now I’m a middle child because he’s finally taken over me, he’s a little sod 🤣. He melts me though, he’s such a good kid (most of the time).

I genuinely don’t understand why this woman doesn’t cook? I’m most of us find it chore but it’s something that has to be done, yes we all give our kids crap from time to time which is ok but ALL THE TIME!? How can function being so full of fat, oil, sugar etc. she’s not setting up her kid for a healthy future at all.

May 22, 2024
button moon
Sounds fabulous. 😍
Oh I also see what you meant about asking how old my teenager is, haha my eldest is 14, my daughter is nearly 10, I have 3 kids 🤣