Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Went to Tesco Saturday and got no packed lunch stuff?? So has done an Uber eats order, why can’t she go back to Tesco? What a lazy b and paying over the odds even with the 50% off fruit

Oh and Aimee stop trying to justify h eating sooooo much fruit and veg. We both know it’s bullshit
Exactly! And she thinks she’s clever buying airfryer chips. It’s just oven chips re branded with a new price. Aimee your bloody ridiculous 🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 my actual teen is 14, so just a teen. He’s really into history and just started his GCSE’s and for his bday he wanted to go to London to learn more about victorian London, so that’s what we did. He’s now taller than me and he’s giving me all the grief saying now I’m a middle child because he’s finally taken over me, he’s a little sod 🤣. He melts me though, he’s such a good kid (most of the time).

I genuinely don’t understand why this woman doesn’t cook? I’m most of us find it chore but it’s something that has to be done, yes we all give our kids crap from time to time which is ok but ALL THE TIME!? How can function being so full of fat, oil, sugar etc. she’s not setting up her kid for a healthy future at all.
💯👏👏👏 Exactly!

Being an adult and a parent can be bloody hard work and some chores are a pain in the ass at times but you do it because you want to give your children the very best.

Today my eldest is back at high school whilst the other two still have a week off and we played in the garden and then baked a cake for when the eldest got home from school. It a gorgeous cake but one slice after tea is enough!

I don’t get all this overspending on se for herself she does either. I can’t spend money on myself as feel the mum guilt each time and much rather spend on my kids than myself. Even my birthday or Christmas money goes on the kids!

She isn’t giving H anything when she grows up except diabetes and heart disease at this rate.

The amount of fat and sugar she lets H consume is madness.

She would save so much money too meal prepping and H is at the age now where she can help make the meal too - my kids love helping me out. My youngest is almost 10 and makes a mean lasagna 😋(I help with the oven and hob) but she is very good at chopping the veg and loves seeing her creations at the end!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m really astounded at that clip.
I’ve never paid attention to her child before and always wondered what people see when they mention any special needs etc.
WTF????????😳
She gazes into the phone. Does she know no one is inside the phone? I’m absolutely gobsmacked at that.
Bloody well done finding that to show what we already knew😂she’s a snackaholic. Jesus I’m stunned I really am.
Just getting into my bed now ladies so have a great day whatever you’re all up to and if anybody is feeling low I’m sending positive vibes 🙏🏼
The video Is absolutely vile 😡🤢
But tell us your Mum's a prick without telling us 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240603-193808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-193808_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 87
May 22, 2024
button moon
💯👏👏👏 Exactly!

Being an adult and a parent can be bloody hard work and some chores are a pain in the ass at times but you do it because you want to give your children the very best.

Today my eldest is back at high school whilst the other two still have a week off and we played in the garden and then baked a cake for when the eldest got home from school. It a gorgeous cake but one slice after tea is enough!

I don’t get all this overspending on se for herself she does either. I can’t spend money on myself as feel the mum guilt each time and much rather spend on my kids than myself. Even my birthday or Christmas money goes on the kids!

She isn’t giving H anything when she grows up except diabetes and heart disease at this rate.

The amount of fat and sugar she lets H consume is madness.

She would save so much money too meal prepping and H is at the age now where she can help make the meal too - my kids love helping me out. My youngest is almost 10 and makes a mean lasagna 😋(I help with the oven and hob) but she is very good at chopping the veg and loves seeing her creations at the end!
Definitely is exhausting, the difference is she’s at home all day. So there really is no excuse. I’ve just done 4 years of uni with 3 kids, whilst working alongside it, and going back to do a masters to make sure I can provide for their future. Because funnily enough it doesn’t stop when they hit 18. I’ve been fortunate that my parents have helped me when needed and want to do that for mine. But before finances come into play surely health comes first and feeding your children processed food with the odd fruit or veg isn’t doing that for them? Chucking a bit of cucumber on a plate isn’t a balanced diet 🤣. The most annoying thing is she has the time to use her platform for things like this but instead it’s all ads and awful food hauls

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Exactly! And she thinks she’s clever buying airfryer chips. It’s just oven chips re branded with a new price. Aimee your bloody ridiculous 🤣
Exactly! I thought the exact same re branded to make gullible twats fall for it and like a good dog she jumped 🤣 Obviously unless they are on offer like @Aimee5bellies said but this brainless boot isn't interested in that. It's only money it never runs out 🤦🏼‍♀️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Exactly! I thought the exact same re branded to make gullible twats fall for it and like a good dog she jumped 🤣 Obviously unless they are on offer like @Aimee5bellies said but this brainless boot isn't interested in that. It's only money it never runs out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well that’s what us single parents do, bargain hunt and buy the offers!

Shes spent more money on takeaways than my months rent & the amount of food she buys for 2 of them is quadruple what I buy for our 2 person household.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well that’s what us single parents do, bargain hunt and buy the offers!

Shes spent more money on takeaways than my months rent & the amount of food she buys for 2 of them is quadruple what I buy for our 2 person household.
Yep single parents do and you all smash it ❤️

She's what you get ordering a single parent off Wish 🤡

Mar 8, 2024
What the hell is that dinner for H? Chicken and halloumi wrap with cucumber (that miracle vegetable that cures all illness and undoes years of neglectful eating) and a plain jacket potato (how has h got to 9 & never had a jacket spud?!)

And the effort put into her own dinner is so obvious even if it looks s
Wtf she looking proud for...idiot!

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
What the hell is that dinner for H? Chicken and halloumi wrap with cucumber (that miracle vegetable that cures all illness and undoes years of neglectful eating) and a plain jacket potato (how has h got to 9 & never had a jacket spud?!)

And the effort put into her own dinner is so obvious even if it looks s
Another bland beige meal with literally no cooking involved! I would also never dream of turning up for work in the state she does and I work from home!…it’s embarrassing! She’s a grown arse woman (saying that loosely) I would be so ashamed if I looked like that on a daily basis and eat all the crap she does! Also I have family living in Barcelona and it’s a lovely place and she made it look so s, and no way would I allow my child to walk around with their phone in their hand. Anyway I don’t post much as I’m always working so catch up when I can! I am just disgusted by the way she behaves and the way she thinks it’s okay. ITS NOT OKAY! Nothing wrong with making money on tik tok but my god making money from selling utter trash (well she makes it look trashy), eating s, looking like a tramp and doing f*$k all but go shopping, she doesn’t even tell her followers how much things cost! She infuriates me 🤬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Swifties... annnnd breathe 🤣🤣🤣
I honestly think that is a dick reading here and was hoping she'd say yes so she could be like haha the 'trolls' won't be happy. Or maybe I have trust issues 😂 But either way Emma thank you for doing God's work 💃🏻🤣
I’m so so happy for all you swifies ❤️❤️❤️❤️I’m praying she squeezes herself into that Zara blazer/shorts set because she will be popping off sequins all night as the seams will be bursting apart because it was already 2 sizes too small and she’s gained another 7lbs at least after all the donuts and take aways 🫢😜💩