Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She gets overwhelmed in the supermarket?

She means she's gets distracted by unnecessary sh*te like mingo bowls, snacks and alcohol and isn't grown up enough to buy even the most basic of essential food for her child! 🙃 she's beyond useless
I’m now really convinced she is seriously mentally not all there. And all that fruit, just because she showed all her sweets and chocolate the other night. As if the child will eat all them grapes and strawberries. Ordered Uber eats delivery when she’s just been shopping but not got ham and bread for pack up? She makes no sense at all to me. And why does her child only eat ham sandwiches EVERY SINGLE DAY. I’m really understanding all the TL ladies now re her daughter’s developmental delays.
The whole family is a fed up group of utter idiots

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I’m now really convinced she is seriously mentally not all there. And all that fruit, just because she showed all her sweets and chocolate the other night. As if the child will eat all them grapes and strawberries. Ordered Uber eats delivery when she’s just been shopping but not got ham and bread for pack up? She makes no sense at all to me. And why does her child only eat ham sandwiches EVERY SINGLE DAY. I’m really understanding all the TL ladies now re her daughter’s developmental delays.
She's a fing idiot. If that kid eats all that fruit she will be sting through the eye of a needle!! It was only a week ago Wendy wide legs was reminding her to eat her salad. Justice for all those poor cucumbers that get binned every week!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
You sure u want to see... I ask for the videos and then a rage encompasses me and I can't watch the fat t!
I love your humour 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha it's true though isn't it 🤣 Single Mum from a lucky bag. Should have been swallowed and seeing her Mother likes a guzzle I'm astounded she wasn't. 🤢🤣

And yes go on I could do with a laugh haha. Can someone please post unbox tat with me and dish up diabetes 🐷

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this!

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
She’s clearly reading all the comments on here & in TL and trying to compensate for her bad eating habits and the same habits she pushes on her kid.

And that recent phone case ad comes off so fake, she will either give them away bc theyre ugly/cheap looking or she will throw them in the bin seeing as she didnt even open 1.