Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
And she bought Ham yesterday as she had nothing in… but today’s Sammy is chicken! She’s only bought that Uber order to try prove her daughters diet isnt 100% se
She reads here.,. I’m sure if it. She’s even changed her dirty scrunchie 😄
Hope she does read here so she can hear some home truths about herself , she may of fooled all her huns but not us!! We can see right through her…. And she doesn’t like that we have caught her out on many occasions!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Don't believe H doesn't like school why hasn't she ever mentioned it? Just to add to the narrative "you like being at home don't ya monkeee? fing odd question for the camera. Yeah? Why?
I'll tell you why because you're doing a grand job raising a mini me lazy brat and wants to be stuck to a screen 24_7. Either that OR she actually has got a bit between her ears and is fing embarrassed of you in public? Love that 🥴🥴
Monkey 🤬🤬🤬

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
You’re Right @lexilou I’ve NEVER heard her talk about homework, reading books, spelling tests or anything about schooling!!
Guess it’s ALL ABOUT HER she just can’t be arsed with the child. Especially schooling, drop offs & finds lunches tedious almost Like she’s an inconvenience
You never hear her talk about anything like report cards, homework, excelling in a sport etc. No interest at all

Mar 8, 2024
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet
Another load of old drivel! Never an issue when it’s a shopping trip, she’s really trying to deflect the fact that it’s herself that just can’t be arsed to go out to do things. And once again H is only a child and nowhere near being a pre-teen!!! And since when did H not like school? Would it be since everyone knows her mother is a disgusting piece of sh1t! and all the school mums talk about her in front of the kids! Poor H!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I imagine it's very difficult going from home where there are no rules, you can do what you want, when you want and no one ever says no. To a school environment where you have to behave in a certain way, there are rules and consequences, you are told what to do and when. The kid is clearly addicted to her phone/technology (the farm trip with gigi and the Barcelona proved that). She also seems very immature, especially emotionally immature, so I'm not surprised she doesnt like school. It's so far removed from her sheltered home environment where she rules to roost, never has to do anything she doesn't want to do and can instead spend all day staring at a screen and eating junk.
Obviously none of this 👆is Aimee’s fault, she's a brilliant mum and it's not up for discussion 🙄
Spot on!!!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet
She’s One lazy f!! And by the way… Aimee… your child is NOT a pre teen. She more like Pre- junior!! She’s showing signs of delay and younger than her years. HELP HER you sad sack!!! And GET OFF YOUR PHONE. no one is interested in seeing you EAT food… should have said… STUFF your greedy mouth of food. No one is interested in your so called pathetic TASTE TESTS or your BEIGE FOOD it’s no wonder your child looks so pale - she needs healthier home cooked food. Your home all day

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
How come Harper isn’t shown? I think that’s the first real video I’ve seen of her. 🤯
We don’t know the real reason why H isn’t shown. But it wasn’t long after Aimee posted a video saying someone had rang a helpline “pretending” to be harper saying they don’t want to be online anymore that she stopped being shown.

But Aimee said she don’t want to be in videos but then Charlie said they had to to pretend to film her when doing TTs.

I believe she was told to stop including her on videos by some official person and that there was some truth in h ringing that helpline

May 24, 2024
The World
We don’t know the real reason why H isn’t shown. But it wasn’t long after Aimee posted a video saying someone had rang a helpline “pretending” to be harper saying they don’t want to be online anymore that she stopped being shown.

But Aimee said she don’t want to be in videos but then Charlie said they had to to pretend to film her when doing TTs.

I believe she was told to stop including her on videos by some official person and that there was some truth in h ringing that helpline
Thank you!
There has to be some truth of it otherwise why would they need to pretend to film her!
I’ve heard her voice in videos, especially recently as Aimee has included her that bit more but I’d never really seen a video of her.
She doesn’t sound like her speech is where it should be, I know that video is a year old but she doesn’t seem to be engaging as she should be. She seems a bit…spacey.

Shame M can’t phone up and get Vav to keep him off.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Thank you!
There has to be some truth of it otherwise why would they need to pretend to film her!
I’ve heard her voice in videos, especially recently as Aimee has included her that bit more but I’d never really seen a video of her.
She doesn’t sound like her speech is where it should be, I know that video is a year old but she doesn’t seem to be engaging as she should be. She seems a bit…spacey.

Shame M can’t phone up and get Vav to keep him off.
There’s plenty of videos of H still on tt.

You can see her stimming esp facially but I think she was told not to have her videos. It wasn’t her choice