Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well gals as some of you know my ceiling in kids room came down! Finally at the stage of painting and new carpets Thursday! My kids have slept in the living room for nearly a month! Unlike aimless I have to work for everything to get done!

Now do I have a prosecco or not this evening 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20240604_151948.jpg
    20240604_151948.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 90
Mar 8, 2024
Well gals as some of you know my ceiling in kids room came down! Finally at the stage of painting and new carpets Thursday! My kids have slept in the living room for nearly a month! Unlike aimless I have to work for everything to get done!

Now do I have a prosecco or not this evening 🤣🤣
OMG yes, have a couple and unwind, you deserve it girl 🥂💐

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Did someone say lurker is back 👀
If anyone’s wondering where the latest “inspirational” video came from Yaz Harvey posted one same story! And Aimee commented this just before she posted that video! IMG_3792.jpeg
Lurkey!! ❤🫂 @thelurker66 you need to tell us if you're not in. Had visions of you in the canal 🤣🤣

Lovely to see you're back. You were missed ❤️❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Amazing. I’m 6 months. Apart from the odd one’s if I’m out but I don’t count those 🤣
Well done!! I hardly drink alcohol anyway, but I do like 1 or 2 rums on a Thursday night. For 12 weeks I am going completely alcohol free. My fella was waving a can of Morgan’s and coke at me the other night and I just don’t need the kind of negativity 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's very sad the way she exploits her. The comments are off on the video because people where commenting negative. Why would you throw your own child to the wolfs like that? Notice H didn't ask for any fruit while packing her own lunch. There is another video also of them packing lunch and aimless puts flora on instead of lurpak and hopes she won't mind, and H says something like "I don't know what that is". She will have that poor kids head fried. Let her be a child aimless stop trying to mould her into a teen you think people will like as its actually doing the opposite
Is she identifying as a cat?