Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet
Aimee! I know you're here so this is to you. I'm not addressing the BS I'll come back to that I don't have hours.
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can you have just 3mins out of your day to not be stuffing your fing fat hole. Nobody wants to hear or see you scoffing. I know you will struggle being such a fat greedy dosser. But you can do it Bruce 💪🏼 sorry Aimee!! It is fing vile you rotten b!! 🤢🐷

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Did someone say lurker is back 👀
If anyone’s wondering where the latest “inspirational” video came from Yaz Harvey posted one same story! And Aimee commented this just before she posted that video! IMG_3792.jpeg
Where have you been we’ve had teams of people out searching for you 🤪
She doesn’t have to show up anywhere. She choses to because she’s desperate that’s all. Thinks she is above everyone and shouldn’t have to do a full hard days work.
She can’t even do a proper supermarket shop she goes every day to buy cakes and se and doesn’t cook for her child. Lazy b 😜🙄😜

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Did someone say lurker is back 👀
If anyone’s wondering where the latest “inspirational” video came from Yaz Harvey posted one same story! And Aimee commented this just before she posted that video! IMG_3792.jpeg
Do you want Harold to rap you a song. Guess who's back back again. Lurkers back tell your friends.
So I get off stage right and drop the mic
Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like
What's up ladies, my name's lurker baby
I'm the lead singer in comment cafe baby 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Where have you been we’ve had teams of people out searching for you 🤪
She doesn’t have to show up anywhere. She choses to because she’s desperate that’s all. Thinks she is above everyone and shouldn’t have to do a full hard days work.
She can’t even do a proper supermarket shop she goes every day to buy cakes and se and doesn’t cook for her child. Lazy b 😜🙄😜
Sorrrrry 🤣 I needed a breather I’ll let you all know if it happens again!
And spot on!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
But aimless, you can never be arsed with your kid!! Thank God she remembered to stuff her face with biscuits. Talking about how much it costs to do things yet splashes money on designer se! And harper is 9. No where near pre teen you fing ugly upside down mouthed muppet
Is she eating 2 biscuits at once?
She can NEVER be arsed to do anything and if she has to then she takes childminder Wendy along.
That child is a very immature 9 yr old and no where near being a teenager.
When she is she will KNOW about it as she will be telling her to F OFF 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Some thoughts on this weeks offerings by the gift that keeps giving us anger - old Aimless!

You can’t cut down a hedge during nesting season even if it is your property but you don’t really care do you?

Pot, kettle black springs to mind today talking about social media making it difficult for parents during holidays. Not everyone can afford to pay over £3000 for 4 nights away plus all the food and drink and clothes etc to go. Just think about how that makes people feel who are working their butt off to pay bills and you are sitting about with your dirty hair getting paid to sell se products!

Too much fruit is bad for children, it contains sugar - albeit healthier than mega buttons!

My friend worked in a school with SEN children and she said it was a nightmare after the holidays as the children were allowed to just sit on iPads all the holidays with no discipline or routine - sound familiar?

Is it time the Government seriously looked at people who make TikTok their job, what encouragement is their for young people to go into the occupations we need to keep the country going, I.e. care, retail, nursing, driving etc when you see people like Shaimee not doing much and throwing money about like it was going out of fashion. Before the huns quote me because we all know they look here and report back I am not remotely jealous!

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Amiee you might want to try filming yourself without burping play the biscuit video one back to yourself you are a pig ,shoveling biscuits in your mouth its gross its not content....and charlie is a much better mother to her son than you are to H fact .... she has a job / friends I'm pleased she makes a bit on tik tok to give him a few treats
That lunch time offering was disgusting 🤢 imagine if she had a real job and was talking in a meeting whilst shovelling biscuits in her mouth and slurping tea! Why would any brand what that to be the face of them. Time to take a serious look at what you have become Shaimee!

May 24, 2024
The World
Why is she talking about what’s not sustainable and realistic to do with your children on the school holiday when she spends more on food shopping in 1 week than most of her followers spend in a month. Spunked £3k on a few nights in a hotel, and buys unnecessary se to fill an unhappy void in her life.
She has no idea what’s she’s talking about because that’s not her reality she’s spouting this se knowing it’s the reality of her followers and trying to be relatable but living the complete opposite.

She seems really manic.
Aimee out the biscuits down babe, what did that packet ever do to you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Every vid scoffing her face with the hand over her mouth, the constant pausing every few words, repeatedly saying like and you know warra mean? do she’s irritating
I know!!! And then saying she blames social media for making people feel like they have to be doing things. Well she’s part of the problem. It’s ok when she’s showy offing about going to Barcelona with her free child care mother in tow. How does she think that may make some single mothers feel? She’s a ridiculous waste of space on TT. She just sees it as a way to earn money for doing very little except lie about the s products she’s selling